|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Why I Write.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McGill's postcards are designed to get what?
(d) A laugh.
2. Gandhi believed that he should avoid having what type of friends?
(a) Close friends.
(b) Giving friends.
(c) Spiteful friends.
(d) Religious friends.
3. Who does most of the work on the farms in Marrakech?
(a) The children.
(b) The slaves.
(c) The women.
(d) The men.
4. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
5. How man people gather to watch Orwell find the elephant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Orwell doesn't believe that Gandhi's political beliefs can be separated from what?
2. The obscene McGill postcards are tolerated because they are based on what?
3. The Raffles stories glamorize what?
4. Orwells says that the political ______ is able to create or dismiss war's happenings to fit the current political atmosphere's needs.
5. How does Orwell, repeatedly, refer to Kipling's poetry?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)