|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Why I Write.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
2. What kind of park does Orwell sit in when he feeds the antelope?
(a) State park.
(b) Wilderness park.
(c) City park.
(d) Safari park.
3. Who does most of the work on the farms in Marrakech?
(a) The men.
(b) The women.
(c) The slaves.
(d) The children.
4. Orwell believes that the ruling class of England is what?
(a) Not teachable.
5. Orwell, although he once found Houseman to be enjoyable, now finds his writings to be what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gandhi was part of what country's independence movement?
2. Orwell believes that the intra-party struggles of the Spanish ______ are intricate, distant, and insignificant.
3. Most Europeans who visit Marrakech are appalled at the harsh treatment meted out to what?
4. Dickens believes that society's ills are partially due to what?
5. What is Crossgates?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)