|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Why I Write.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of park does Orwell sit in when he feeds the antelope?
(a) Wilderness park.
(b) State park.
(c) City park.
(d) Safari park.
2. Orwell says that writers are usually vain and what?
3. What is the name of the side opposite Orwell in the Spanish Civil War?
(a) The Socialists.
(b) The Empirists.
(c) The Elitists.
(d) The Fascists.
4. Where does Orwell shoot the elephant?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the foot.
5. Orwell calls the dual nature that is in all people the ________ view of life.
(a) Sancho Pureats.
(b) Sancho Plazas.
(c) Sancho Panza.
(d) Sancho Piazza.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the most reliable enemy of Fascism?
2. The premise of "No Orchids for Miss Blandish" is that everyone seeks to increase what?
3. What age are the boy's weeklies aimed at?
4. The obscene McGill postcards are tolerated because they are based on what?
5. Dickens believes that society's ills are partially due to what?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)