|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through England Your England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cartridges does Orwell get with his elephant rifle?
2. The subsequent investigation finds that Orwell was _______ in shooting the elephant.
3. When does Orwell meet Miller?
4. Gandhi became a political figure because he experienced what?
5. When Orwell sees an enemy running along in full view, what is the enemy holding with his hands?
(a) His boots.
(b) His gun.
(c) His trousers.
(d) His grenade.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is Moulmein?
2. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
3. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
4. In what decade does a new group of writers who begin to focus on the ideal of a serious purpose in life emerge?
5. Orwell questions whether Gandhi truly understood the nature of what?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)