|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through England Your England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Gandhi feel about the British?
(a) He was friends with them.
(b) He didn't like them.
(c) He despised them.
(d) He valued their opinion.
2. Kipling provides nearly the only literary description of much of nineteenth-century where?
3. Dickens is not what type of writer?
4. When Orwell first comes upon the elephant, what is it eating?
(c) Tree leaves.
5. McGill postcards say that a man can never win what with a woman?
(a) A game.
(b) A fight.
(c) An argument.
(d) A poker game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens writes from what point of view?
2. Kipling believes that there is what type of law, that he considers morally right?
3. In what type of print does Raffles appear?
4. Orwell says that England could not become Germany any more than a turnip seed could grow into what?
5. Who does most of the work on the farms in Marrakech?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)