|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through England Your England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens writes from what point of view?
2. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
3. Dickens is against trade _______.
4. Kipling feels that suppressing and controlling native people is what?
5. When was Henry Miller's "Tropic of Cancer" published?
Short Answer Questions
1. English citizens, according to Orwell, have a love of what, but not because of aesthetics?
2. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
3. Most Europeans who visit Marrakech are appalled at the harsh treatment meted out to what?
4. Non-objective truth, according to Orwell, is a diagnostic symptom of what?
5. The officers of the Senegalese soldiers are not marching, they are what?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)