|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through England Your England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Totalitarian Russia is associated with what type of political beliefs?
2. Kipling believes that there is what type of law, that he considers morally right?
3. English citizens, according to Orwell, have a love of what, but not because of aesthetics?
4. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
(a) Johnny Weston.
(b) Johnny Eweing.
(c) Johnny McDonald.
(d) Johnny Hall.
5. When Orwell sees an enemy running along in full view, what is the enemy holding with his hands?
(a) His gun.
(b) His boots.
(c) His trousers.
(d) His grenade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
2. How did Gandhi feel about the British?
3. Orwell rejects, specifically, which of Gandhi's principles as a spiritual practice?
4. Who supported Franco's defeat in the Spanish Civil War?
5. Orwell says that bad English is a good vehicle for what kind of speech?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)