|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through England Your England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Blandish is the daughter of whom?
(a) A king.
(b) A millionaire.
(c) A nobleman.
(d) A politician.
2. The Raffles stories glamorize what?
(a) Hard work.
(b) Being a soldier.
(c) Being a sailor.
3. Orwell believes that war is necessarily what?
4. How many scholarships does Orwell win?
5. The officers of the Senegalese soldiers are not marching, they are what?
(b) Riding in a sedan chair.
(c) Riding in a jeep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orwell send to get an elephant rifle before he goes looking for the elephant?
2. Non-objective truth, according to Orwell, is a diagnostic symptom of what?
3. Orwell doesn't believe that Gandhi's political beliefs can be separated from what?
4. At what time period does Raffles capture the public's imagination?
5. The changes in England have been accompanied by the rapid expansion of the what?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)