|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through England Your England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most Europeans who visit Marrakech are appalled at the harsh treatment meted out to what?
(a) The women.
(b) The cows.
(c) The children.
(d) The donkeys.
2. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
3. The result of Orwell's translation of a verse from the Bible into typical bad English is what?
4. According to Orwell, the English common people exhibit a type of ________ feeling.
5. What kind of employee tells Orwell that he, instead of the antelope, could eat the food Orwell is giving to the antelope?
(a) Park employee.
(b) State employee.
(c) Municipal employee.
(d) Animal caretaker employee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gandhi became a political figure because he experienced what?
2. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
3. Raffles is considered a gentleman _______.
4. McGill's postcards are designed to get what?
5. Miss Blandish is the daughter of whom?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)