|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through England Your England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the British feel about Gandhi?
(a) They respected him.
(b) They feared him.
(c) They favored him.
(d) They honored him.
2. At what age do the McGill postcards imply that sex-appeal evaporates?
3. When did "No Orchids for Miss Blandish" appear?
4. Who was the leader of Russia at the time of the Spanish Civil War?
5. When Orwell sees an enemy running along in full view, what is the enemy holding with his hands?
(a) His trousers.
(b) His boots.
(c) His grenade.
(d) His gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orwell thinks that the antelope looks like it would be good to do what to?
2. What does Orwell remember catching at school?
3. What is one of the common writing errors that Orwell points out in his essay?
4. Is Donald McGill a real person?
5. What is one of the schools that Crossgates graduates attend?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)