|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Looking Back on the Spanish War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In general, Orwell believes that bad English ______ the language of meaning.
2. How does Miss Blandish die?
(a) She commits suicide.
(b) She is drowned in the river.
(c) She is run over by a car.
(d) Her kidnappers kill her.
3. Kipling believes that there is what type of law, that he considers morally right?
4. Dickens writes from what point of view?
5. Orwell calls the dual nature that is in all people the ________ view of life.
(a) Sancho Plazas.
(b) Sancho Panza.
(c) Sancho Piazza.
(d) Sancho Pureats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Orwell shoot the elephant?
2. In Moulmein, Orwell serves in what capacity?
3. How man people gather to watch Orwell find the elephant?
4. Who delivers the beatings to Orwell for wetting his bed?
5. Orwell believes that war is necessarily what?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)