|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Looking Back on the Spanish War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gandhi was part of what country's independence movement?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
2. McGill postcards say that a man can never win what with a woman?
(a) An argument.
(b) A fight.
(c) A poker game.
(d) A game.
3. How does Miss Blandish die?
(a) She commits suicide.
(b) She is run over by a car.
(c) She is drowned in the river.
(d) Her kidnappers kill her.
4. The premise of "No Orchids for Miss Blandish" is that everyone seeks to increase what?
(a) Their personal wealth.
(b) Their personal pride.
(c) Their personal power.
(d) Their personal standing.
5. How man people gather to watch Orwell find the elephant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Orwell believes that war is necessarily what?
2. Once Orwell won his scholarships, the school considered him what?
3. Dickens views revolutions as what?
4. Gandhi became a political figure because he experienced what?
5. What is depicted on McGill postcards that is, by definition, humorous?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)