|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Looking Back on the Spanish War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the Raffles stories?
2. Kipling feels that suppressing and controlling native people is what?
3. When did "No Orchids for Miss Blandish" appear?
4. Dickens is not what type of writer?
5. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orwell feed to the antelope?
2. Which religious type, in Marrakech, is crowded into restricted areas?
3. Who is the most reliable enemy of Fascism?
4. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
5. At what age do the McGill postcards imply that sex-appeal evaporates?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)