|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Looking Back on the Spanish War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orwell doesn't believe that Gandhi's political beliefs can be separated from what?
(a) His duty to his people.
(b) His duty to God.
(c) His religious beliefs.
(d) His political actions.
2. When did "No Orchids for Miss Blandish" appear?
3. How did Gandhi feel about the British?
(a) He despised them.
(b) He valued their opinion.
(c) He didn't like them.
(d) He was friends with them.
4. What happens to the elephant after Orwell shoots all his elephant rifle ammunition at it?
(a) It dies.
(b) It wanders off.
(c) It spits up blood.
(d) It is still breathing.
5. The officers of the Senegalese soldiers are not marching, they are what?
(a) Riding in a jeep.
(b) Riding in a sedan chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orwell believes that what are perpetrated by all sides in nearly all wars?
2. Gandhi became a political figure because he experienced what?
3. Who delivers the beatings to Orwell for wetting his bed?
4. The premise of "No Orchids for Miss Blandish" is that everyone seeks to increase what?
5. The students at the school are told that those who are sinful will exhibit their sin by what?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)