|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Looking Back on the Spanish War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the most reliable enemy of Fascism?
(a) The working class.
(b) The elite class.
(c) The poor.
(d) The middle-class.
2. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
(d) Making enemies of.
3. Dickens believes that society's ills are partially due to what?
(a) Lack of families.
(b) Lack of morals.
(c) Lack of history.
(d) Lack of government.
4. Who does most of the work on the farms in Marrakech?
(a) The men.
(b) The children.
(c) The women.
(d) The slaves.
5. Orwell believes that revolution and warfare make people behave how?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
2. Orwell believes that the intra-party struggles of the Spanish ______ are intricate, distant, and insignificant.
3. Who is at the top of the social pyramid in Marrakech?
4. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
5. Dickens writes from what point of view?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)