|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Looking Back on the Spanish War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
(a) Johnny Eweing.
(b) Johnny McDonald.
(c) Johnny Hall.
(d) Johnny Weston.
2. Orwell believes that good English writing demands what?
3. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
4. Orwell believes that what are perpetrated by all sides in nearly all wars?
(b) Good acts.
5. Non-objective truth, according to Orwell, is a diagnostic symptom of what?
(a) A communist state.
(b) A democratic state.
(c) A republican state.
(d) A totalitarian state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of park does Orwell sit in when he feeds the antelope?
2. The Spanish Civil War was essentially a(n) _______ war.
3. Orwell believes that war is necessarily what?
4. Orwell believes that the intra-party struggles of the Spanish ______ are intricate, distant, and insignificant.
5. What does Orwell feed to the antelope?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)