|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Looking Back on the Spanish War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of literature does Kipling write?
(a) Short stories.
(d) Serial stories.
2. In Moulmein, Orwell serves in what capacity?
(a) Local official.
(b) Police officer.
(c) Trade advisor.
(d) Military advisor.
3. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
4. Who delivers the beatings to Orwell for wetting his bed?
(a) The dean.
(b) The principal.
(c) The resident advisor.
(d) The headmaster.
5. Orwell believes that the intra-party struggles of the Spanish ______ are intricate, distant, and insignificant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gandhi became a political figure because he experienced what?
2. When political truth is difficult, meaningless ________ becomes acceptable.
3. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
4. Under the philosophy of the school, obscene displays of wealth are indicative of what?
5. When did "No Orchids for Miss Blandish" appear?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)