|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Looking Back on the Spanish War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kipling feels that suppressing and controlling native people is what?
2. Gandhi was part of what country's independence movement?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
3. Miss Blandish is the daughter of whom?
(a) A king.
(b) A nobleman.
(c) A politician.
(d) A millionaire.
4. In what type of print does Raffles appear?
5. What does Orwell remember catching at school?
(a) Chicken pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orwell calls the dual nature that is in all people the ________ view of life.
2. Raffles is considered a gentleman _______.
3. Under the philosophy of the school, obscene displays of wealth are indicative of what?
4. Orwell thinks that the antelope looks like it would be good to do what to?
5. What does Orwell feed to the antelope?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)