|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shooting an Elephant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
(a) The past.
(b) The future.
(d) The government.
2. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
3. How does Miss Blandish die?
(a) She is drowned in the river.
(b) She commits suicide.
(c) Her kidnappers kill her.
(d) She is run over by a car.
4. Raffles is a cricketer who excels as a what?
(a) Fast bowler.
(b) Slow bowler.
(c) Slow scorer.
(d) Fast scorer.
5. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
(a) Advancement opporunities.
(c) Good job offers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did "No Orchids for Miss Blandish" appear?
2. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
3. The subsequent investigation finds that Orwell was _______ in shooting the elephant.
4. The McGill postcards say that no marriage is what?
5. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)