|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shooting an Elephant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
2. For Dickens, work is what?
(a) An issue of money.
(b) An event that happens elsewhere.
(c) A moral thing.
(d) Something that happens on occasion.
3. Who is Bingo?
(a) The school nurse.
(b) The headmistress.
(c) The smallest student.
(d) The physical education teacher.
4. Miss Blandish is the daughter of whom?
(a) A millionaire.
(b) A politician.
(c) A nobleman.
(d) A king.
5. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shots does Orwell fire before approaching the elephant?
2. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
3. Raffles is considered a gentleman _______.
4. The basic premise of the postcards that deal with marriage is that marriage benefits who?
5. Who is the author of the Raffles stories?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)