|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shooting an Elephant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
(b) Making enemies of.
2. Among the poorer students, illnesses are considered to be be a form of what?
(a) Moral defect.
(b) Bad behavior.
(d) Bad breeding.
3. McGill postcards' jokes are not witty, but are what?
4. The students at the school are told that those who are sinful will exhibit their sin by what?
(a) Black rings around their eyes.
(b) Red marks on their palms,
(c) Sickness and depression.
(d) Guilty facial expressions.
5. Dickens writes from what point of view?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kipling's ideas result in poetry that portrays the common foot soldier as what?
2. How many scholarships does Orwell win?
3. How does Miss Blandish die?
4. What happens to the elephant after Orwell shoots all his elephant rifle ammunition at it?
5. What is Crossgates?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)