|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shooting an Elephant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Orwell shoot the elephant?
(a) In the foot.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the head.
(d) In the back.
2. Kipling's poetry has penetrated into everyday language because Kipling did what?
(a) Told the truth.
(b) Told fanciful stories.
(c) Used common language.
(d) Used colorful language.
3. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
4. At what age do the McGill postcards imply that sex-appeal evaporates?
5. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
2. What type of literature does Kipling write?
3. How many cartridges does Orwell get with his elephant rifle?
4. Miss Blandish is the daughter of whom?
5. What is Crossgates?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)