|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shooting an Elephant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
2. The obscene McGill postcards are tolerated because they are based on what?
(c) Accepted values.
(d) Immoral behaviors.
3. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
4. Dickens is against trade _______.
5. Orwell leaves the scene of the elephant shooting feeling what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kipling feels that suppressing and controlling native people is what?
2. In Moulmein, Orwell serves in what capacity?
3. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
4. Kipling's poetry has penetrated into everyday language because Kipling did what?
5. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)