|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shooting an Elephant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens writes from what point of view?
2. What does Orwell remember catching at school?
(b) Chicken pox.
3. How is Raffles killed?
(a) By drowning.
(b) In a fight.
(c) In jail.
(d) In battle.
4. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
(a) Advancement opporunities.
(d) Good job offers.
5. What happens to the elephant after Orwell shoots all his elephant rifle ammunition at it?
(a) It spits up blood.
(b) It dies.
(c) It is still breathing.
(d) It wanders off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
2. Kipling provides nearly the only literary description of much of nineteenth-century where?
3. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
4. For Dickens, work is what?
5. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)