|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Raffles and Miss Blandish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Crossgates?
(a) A day school.
(b) A finishing school.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) A technical school.
2. What type of literature does Kipling write?
(a) Serial stories.
(b) Short stories.
3. Kipling's ideas result in poetry that portrays the common foot soldier as what?
(a) A rich son.
(b) A poor man.
(c) A hero.
(d) A fool.
4. McGill postcards' jokes are not witty, but are what?
5. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
(c) Making enemies of.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens is against trade _______.
2. Who delivers the beatings to Orwell for wetting his bed?
3. Who is the author of the Raffles stories?
4. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
5. Kipling's ideals result in poetry that do what to junior officers in the military?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)