|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Raffles and Miss Blandish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is depicted on McGill postcards that is, by definition, humorous?
2. How does Orwell, repeatedly, refer to Kipling's poetry?
(a) Good versical poetry.
(b) Good musical poetry.
(c) Good bad poetry.
(d) Good novel poetry.
3. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
(a) Their test scores.
(b) Their future career paths.
(c) Their intelligence level.
(d) Their economic status.
4. Is Donald McGill a real person?
(a) No one knows.
(c) It depends on who you ask.
5. How many scholarships does Orwell win?
Short Answer Questions
1. Under the philosophy of the school, obscene displays of wealth are indicative of what?
2. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
3. McGill's postcards are designed to get what?
4. Dickens was considered a social _______.
5. Orwell believes that Kipling's poetry is remembered because of what?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)