|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Raffles and Miss Blandish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
2. Dickens believes that society's ills are partially due to what?
(a) Lack of families.
(b) Lack of history.
(c) Lack of government.
(d) Lack of morals.
3. Among the poorer students, illnesses are considered to be be a form of what?
(a) Bad breeding.
(b) Moral defect.
(d) Bad behavior.
4. McGill postcards say that a man can never win what with a woman?
(a) A fight.
(b) An argument.
(c) A game.
(d) A poker game.
5. Raffles is a cricketer who excels as a what?
(a) Fast scorer.
(b) Slow scorer.
(c) Slow bowler.
(d) Fast bowler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Blandish is the daughter of whom?
2. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
3. What is depicted on McGill postcards that is, by definition, humorous?
4. Orwell calls the dual nature that is in all people the ________ view of life.
5. What is the "Blitz" of World War II?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)