|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Raffles and Miss Blandish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of literature does Kipling write?
(a) Short stories.
(b) Serial stories.
2. When did "No Orchids for Miss Blandish" appear?
3. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
(c) Making enemies of.
4. Raffles is considered a gentleman _______.
5. McGill postcards' jokes are not witty, but are what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
2. Who is the author of the Raffles stories?
3. What breaks during Orwell's second beating?
4. How does Miss Blandish die?
5. Miss Blandish is the daughter of whom?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)