|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Raffles and Miss Blandish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McGill postcards' jokes are not witty, but are what?
2. In what type of print does Raffles appear?
3. How many scholarships does Orwell win?
4. What is one of the schools that Crossgates graduates attend?
5. The McGill postcards say that no marriage is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens writes from what point of view?
2. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
3. The dirty postcards are a sign that people sometimes wish that society wasn't so what?
4. Kipling's ideals result in poetry that do what to junior officers in the military?
5. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)