|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Raffles and Miss Blandish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McGill postcards' jokes are not witty, but are what?
2. Kipling strongly identifies with what class?
(a) The poor class.
(b) The middle class.
(c) The official ruling class.
(d) The laboring class.
3. Orwell calls the dual nature that is in all people the ________ view of life.
(a) Sancho Piazza.
(b) Sancho Panza.
(c) Sancho Plazas.
(d) Sancho Pureats.
4. Dickens believes that society's ills are partially due to what?
(a) Lack of government.
(b) Lack of families.
(c) Lack of morals.
(d) Lack of history.
5. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
(a) The past.
(b) The future.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. The McGill postcards say that no marriage is what?
2. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
3. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
4. Dickens is not what type of writer?
5. Dickens is against trade _______.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)