|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Raffles and Miss Blandish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of literature does Kipling write?
(b) Short stories.
(c) Serial stories.
2. When did "No Orchids for Miss Blandish" appear?
3. What is Crossgates?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) A finishing school.
(c) A day school.
(d) A technical school.
4. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
5. Dickens was considered a social _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
2. At what time period does Raffles capture the public's imagination?
3. Who is the author of the Raffles stories?
4. McGill postcards say that a man can never win what with a woman?
5. What is the "Blitz" of World War II?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)