|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Raffles and Miss Blandish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Orwell won his scholarships, the school considered him what?
(b) In debt to the school.
(c) A credit to the school.
2. McGill postcards' jokes are not witty, but are what?
3. Kipling provides nearly the only literary description of much of nineteenth-century where?
4. What is one of the schools that Crossgates graduates attend?
5. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age do the McGill postcards imply that sex-appeal evaporates?
2. In what type of print does Raffles appear?
3. According to Orwell, how does Kipling view life?
4. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
5. At what time period does Raffles capture the public's imagination?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)