|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Raffles and Miss Blandish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Orwell, how does Kipling view life?
2. At what age do the McGill postcards imply that sex-appeal evaporates?
3. At what time period does Raffles capture the public's imagination?
(a) Beginning of the 19th century.
(b) Beginning of the 17th century.
(c) Beginning of the 20th century.
(d) Beginning of the 18th century.
4. Raffles is considered a gentleman _______.
5. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Five weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
2. What breaks during Orwell's second beating?
3. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
4. Under the philosophy of the school, obscene displays of wealth are indicative of what?
5. The basic premise of the postcards that deal with marriage is that marriage benefits who?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)