|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Raffles and Miss Blandish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Among the poorer students, illnesses are considered to be be a form of what?
(a) Bad breeding.
(b) Moral defect.
(d) Bad behavior.
2. In what type of print does Raffles appear?
3. Kipling feels that suppressing and controlling native people is what?
4. What is one of the schools that Crossgates graduates attend?
5. What is Crossgates?
(a) A technical school.
(b) A boarding school.
(c) A finishing school.
(d) A day school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kipling believes that there is what type of law, that he considers morally right?
2. Raffles is a cricketer who excels as a what?
3. McGill postcards' jokes are not witty, but are what?
4. Kipling's ideals result in poetry that do what to junior officers in the military?
5. The premise of "No Orchids for Miss Blandish" is that everyone seeks to increase what?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)