|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Raffles and Miss Blandish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dirty postcards are a sign that people sometimes wish that society wasn't so what?
2. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
(a) Their intelligence level.
(b) Their future career paths.
(c) Their economic status.
(d) Their test scores.
3. Dickens views revolutions as what?
4. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
(a) Making enemies of.
5. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
(a) Johnny Eweing.
(b) Johnny Weston.
(c) Johnny Hall.
(d) Johnny McDonald.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Orwell, how does Kipling view life?
2. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
3. What does Orwell remember catching at school?
4. Dickens writes from what point of view?
5. Who delivers the beatings to Orwell for wetting his bed?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)