|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McGill postcards say that a man can never win what with a woman?
(a) A game.
(b) An argument.
(c) A poker game.
(d) A fight.
2. What is depicted on McGill postcards that is, by definition, humorous?
3. Dickens was considered a social _______.
4. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
(d) Making enemies of.
5. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
2. What is one of the schools that Crossgates graduates attend?
3. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
4. What type of literature does Kipling write?
5. The basic premise of the postcards that deal with marriage is that marriage benefits who?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)