|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most characters illustrated on McGill postcards are what?
(a) Family figures.
(b) Stock figures.
(c) Stick figures.
(d) Cartoon figures.
2. Dickens is not what type of writer?
3. Kipling strongly identifies with what class?
(a) The poor class.
(b) The laboring class.
(c) The middle class.
(d) The official ruling class.
4. Dickens was considered a social _______.
5. What is depicted on McGill postcards that is, by definition, humorous?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of literature does Kipling write?
2. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
3. What is one of the schools that Crossgates graduates attend?
4. What does Orwell remember catching at school?
5. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)