|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The basic premise of the postcards that deal with marriage is that marriage benefits who?
(a) Only the men.
(b) Both the men and the women.
(c) Only the women.
(d) Only the children.
2. Dickens is against trade _______.
3. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
4. How does Orwell, repeatedly, refer to Kipling's poetry?
(a) Good bad poetry.
(b) Good novel poetry.
(c) Good versical poetry.
(d) Good musical poetry.
5. Dickens did not write about what?
(a) The monarchy.
(b) The proletariat.
(c) The elite.
(d) The family.
Short Answer Questions
1. McGill postcards' jokes are not witty, but are what?
2. Kipling's ideals result in poetry that do what to junior officers in the military?
3. What is Crossgates?
4. Once Orwell won his scholarships, the school considered him what?
5. For Dickens, work is what?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)