|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens writes from what point of view?
2. Kipling strongly identifies with what class?
(a) The official ruling class.
(b) The poor class.
(c) The laboring class.
(d) The middle class.
3. Kipling's ideals result in poetry that do what to junior officers in the military?
(a) Makes them heroes.
(b) Ridicules them.
(c) De-humanizes them.
(d) Praises them.
4. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
(b) The government.
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
5. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
2. Orwell believes that Kipling's poetry is remembered because of what?
3. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
4. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
5. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)