|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
2. How many scholarships does Orwell win?
3. At what age do the McGill postcards imply that sex-appeal evaporates?
4. Kipling believes that there is what type of law, that he considers morally right?
5. Kipling's poetry has penetrated into everyday language because Kipling did what?
(a) Told the truth.
(b) Used colorful language.
(c) Used common language.
(d) Told fanciful stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
2. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
3. Kipling's ideals result in poetry that do what to junior officers in the military?
4. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
5. McGill's postcards are designed to get what?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)