|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kipling provides nearly the only literary description of much of nineteenth-century where?
2. The McGill postcards say that no marriage is what?
3. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
(a) Their economic status.
(b) Their intelligence level.
(c) Their test scores.
(d) Their future career paths.
4. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
5. Once Orwell won his scholarships, the school considered him what?
(a) In debt to the school.
(c) A credit to the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kipling believes that there is what type of law, that he considers morally right?
2. The students at the school are told that those who are sinful will exhibit their sin by what?
3. Kipling's ideals result in poetry that do what to junior officers in the military?
4. With what accent do all of Dickens's heroes speak?
5. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)