|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The McGill postcards say that no marriage is what?
2. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
(b) Advancement opporunities.
(c) Good job offers.
3. The dirty postcards are a sign that people sometimes wish that society wasn't so what?
4. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
(a) Their economic status.
(b) Their future career paths.
(c) Their test scores.
(d) Their intelligence level.
5. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Crossgates?
2. With what accent do all of Dickens's heroes speak?
3. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
4. Dickens believes that society's ills are partially due to what?
5. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)