|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
(a) Their future career paths.
(b) Their economic status.
(c) Their intelligence level.
(d) Their test scores.
2. What is depicted on McGill postcards that is, by definition, humorous?
3. Kipling's poetry has penetrated into everyday language because Kipling did what?
(a) Used colorful language.
(b) Told the truth.
(c) Told fanciful stories.
(d) Used common language.
4. How does Orwell, repeatedly, refer to Kipling's poetry?
(a) Good musical poetry.
(b) Good bad poetry.
(c) Good novel poetry.
(d) Good versical poetry.
5. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kipling feels that suppressing and controlling native people is what?
2. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
3. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
4. How many scholarships does Orwell win?
5. Dickens is against trade _______.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)