|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
(a) Johnny Weston.
(b) Johnny Hall.
(c) Johnny Eweing.
(d) Johnny McDonald.
2. Kipling strongly identifies with what class?
(a) The middle class.
(b) The laboring class.
(c) The poor class.
(d) The official ruling class.
3. Dickens writes from what point of view?
4. McGill's postcards are designed to get what?
(a) A laugh.
5. What does Orwell remember catching at school?
(a) Chicken pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orwell calls the dual nature that is in all people the ________ view of life.
2. Orwell believes that Kipling's poetry is remembered because of what?
3. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
4. Dickens is not what type of writer?
5. What is Crossgates?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)