|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of literature does Kipling write?
(a) Short stories.
(b) Serial stories.
2. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
3. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
4. The McGill postcards say that no marriage is what?
5. Is Donald McGill a real person?
(a) It depends on who you ask.
(c) No one knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. To a modern sensibility, much of Kipling's philosophy is what?
2. McGill postcards' jokes are not witty, but are what?
3. Most characters illustrated on McGill postcards are what?
4. Dickens is not what type of writer?
5. Dickens is against trade _______.
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)