|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McGill postcards say that a man can never win what with a woman?
(a) A game.
(b) An argument.
(c) A poker game.
(d) A fight.
2. According to Orwell, how does Kipling view life?
3. Among the poorer students, illnesses are considered to be be a form of what?
(b) Moral defect.
(c) Bad breeding.
(d) Bad behavior.
4. The dirty postcards are a sign that people sometimes wish that society wasn't so what?
5. Dickens was considered a social _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens did not write about what?
2. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
3. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
4. Kipling's ideas result in poetry that portrays the common foot soldier as what?
5. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)