|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delivers the beatings to Orwell for wetting his bed?
(a) The headmaster.
(b) The resident advisor.
(c) The dean.
(d) The principal.
2. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
3. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
(a) Johnny Eweing.
(b) Johnny McDonald.
(c) Johnny Hall.
(d) Johnny Weston.
4. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
5. Dickens writes from what point of view?
Short Answer Questions
1. The McGill postcards say that no marriage is what?
2. Orwell calls the dual nature that is in all people the ________ view of life.
3. What is Crossgates?
4. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
5. McGill postcards say that a man can never win what with a woman?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)