|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Orwell, repeatedly, refer to Kipling's poetry?
(a) Good versical poetry.
(b) Good novel poetry.
(c) Good musical poetry.
(d) Good bad poetry.
2. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
3. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
(b) The past.
(c) The government.
(d) The future.
4. Who delivers the beatings to Orwell for wetting his bed?
(a) The resident advisor.
(b) The headmaster.
(c) The principal.
(d) The dean.
5. Dickens believes that society's ills are partially due to what?
(a) Lack of history.
(b) Lack of government.
(c) Lack of morals.
(d) Lack of families.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bingo?
2. The dirty postcards are a sign that people sometimes wish that society wasn't so what?
3. What is one of the schools that Crossgates graduates attend?
4. Kipling believes that there is what type of law, that he considers morally right?
5. Orwell calls the dual nature that is in all people the ________ view of life.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)