|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
2. What breaks during Orwell's second beating?
(a) The belt.
(b) The cane.
(c) The stick.
(d) The wood.
3. McGill's postcards are designed to get what?
(d) A laugh.
4. What type of literature does Kipling write?
(a) Serial stories.
(b) Short stories.
5. At what age do the McGill postcards imply that sex-appeal evaporates?
Short Answer Questions
1. Most characters illustrated on McGill postcards are what?
2. Among the poorer students, illnesses are considered to be be a form of what?
3. Kipling believes that there is what type of law, that he considers morally right?
4. The basic premise of the postcards that deal with marriage is that marriage benefits who?
5. Kipling's ideals result in poetry that do what to junior officers in the military?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)