|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
2. What is depicted on McGill postcards that is, by definition, humorous?
3. According to Orwell, how does Kipling view life?
4. The basic premise of the postcards that deal with marriage is that marriage benefits who?
(a) Only the men.
(b) Only the children.
(c) Only the women.
(d) Both the men and the women.
5. With what accent do all of Dickens's heroes speak?
(b) Dock worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
2. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
3. Dickens believes that society's ills are partially due to what?
4. What type of literature does Kipling write?
5. The McGill postcards say that no marriage is what?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)