|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
2. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
3. Kipling feels that suppressing and controlling native people is what?
4. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
(a) Their economic status.
(b) Their future career paths.
(c) Their intelligence level.
(d) Their test scores.
5. What is Crossgates?
(a) A day school.
(b) A boarding school.
(c) A finishing school.
(d) A technical school.
Short Answer Questions
1. The students at the school are told that those who are sinful will exhibit their sin by what?
2. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
3. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
4. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
5. Kipling's ideas result in poetry that portrays the common foot soldier as what?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)