|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens is not what type of writer?
2. With what accent do all of Dickens's heroes speak?
(c) Dock worker.
3. What breaks during Orwell's second beating?
(a) The belt.
(b) The wood.
(c) The stick.
(d) The cane.
4. What does Orwell remember catching at school?
(c) Chicken pox.
5. McGill's postcards are designed to get what?
(b) A laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
2. The dirty postcards are a sign that people sometimes wish that society wasn't so what?
3. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
4. Kipling's poetry has penetrated into everyday language because Kipling did what?
5. Orwell believes that Kipling's poetry is remembered because of what?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)