|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
2. How many scholarships does Orwell win?
3. For Dickens, work is what?
(a) An issue of money.
(b) A moral thing.
(c) Something that happens on occasion.
(d) An event that happens elsewhere.
4. What is Crossgates?
(a) A technical school.
(b) A day school.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) A finishing school.
5. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orwell remember catching at school?
2. What breaks during Orwell's second beating?
3. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
4. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
5. Among the poorer students, illnesses are considered to be be a form of what?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)