|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
2. Under the philosophy of the school, obscene displays of wealth are indicative of what?
(a) Redemption and power.
(b) Social superiority.
(c) Moral goodness.
3. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
(a) Five weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
4. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
(c) Making enemies of.
5. Dickens views revolutions as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens was considered a social _______.
2. Among the poorer students, illnesses are considered to be be a form of what?
3. What is one of the schools that Crossgates graduates attend?
4. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
5. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)