|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Crossgates?
(a) A day school.
(b) A boarding school.
(c) A technical school.
(d) A finishing school.
2. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
3. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
(a) Their intelligence level.
(b) Their future career paths.
(c) Their economic status.
(d) Their test scores.
4. Under the philosophy of the school, obscene displays of wealth are indicative of what?
(a) Moral goodness.
(b) Redemption and power.
(c) Social superiority.
5. What does Orwell remember catching at school?
(a) Chicken pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. The students at the school are told that those who are sinful will exhibit their sin by what?
2. Who is Bingo?
3. How many scholarships does Orwell win?
4. With what accent do all of Dickens's heroes speak?
5. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)