|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
(a) Their future career paths.
(b) Their economic status.
(c) Their intelligence level.
(d) Their test scores.
2. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
3. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
(a) Good job offers.
(d) Advancement opporunities.
4. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
(c) Making enemies of.
5. Once Orwell won his scholarships, the school considered him what?
(b) In debt to the school.
(d) A credit to the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
2. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
3. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
4. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
5. With what accent do all of Dickens's heroes speak?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)