|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Dickens, work is what?
(a) An issue of money.
(b) An event that happens elsewhere.
(c) A moral thing.
(d) Something that happens on occasion.
2. Who delivers the beatings to Orwell for wetting his bed?
(a) The principal.
(b) The dean.
(c) The resident advisor.
(d) The headmaster.
3. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
4. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
5. Once Orwell won his scholarships, the school considered him what?
(a) A credit to the school.
(d) In debt to the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Among the poorer students, illnesses are considered to be be a form of what?
2. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
3. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
4. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
5. How many scholarships does Orwell win?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)