|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delivers the beatings to Orwell for wetting his bed?
(a) The headmaster.
(b) The dean.
(c) The principal.
(d) The resident advisor.
2. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
(d) Making enemies of.
3. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
4. Dickens was considered a social _______.
5. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
2. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
3. Once Orwell won his scholarships, the school considered him what?
4. What is Crossgates?
5. Dickens is against trade _______.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)