|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
(a) The past.
(b) The government.
(c) The future.
2. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
3. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
4. Dickens did not write about what?
(a) The proletariat.
(b) The family.
(c) The elite.
(d) The monarchy.
5. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
2. What is one of the schools that Crossgates graduates attend?
3. The students at the school are told that those who are sinful will exhibit their sin by what?
4. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
5. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)