|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many scholarships does Orwell win?
2. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
3. What is one of the schools that Crossgates graduates attend?
4. Who delivers the beatings to Orwell for wetting his bed?
(a) The headmaster.
(b) The dean.
(c) The resident advisor.
(d) The principal.
5. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Crossgates?
2. Dickens did not write about what?
3. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
4. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
5. What does Orwell remember catching at school?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)