|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many scholarships does Orwell win?
2. Who is Bingo?
(a) The headmistress.
(b) The smallest student.
(c) The physical education teacher.
(d) The school nurse.
3. What is Crossgates?
(a) A day school.
(b) A technical school.
(c) A finishing school.
(d) A boarding school.
4. Once Orwell won his scholarships, the school considered him what?
(a) A credit to the school.
(d) In debt to the school.
5. Dickens views revolutions as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what accent do all of Dickens's heroes speak?
2. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
3. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
4. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
5. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)