|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
2. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
3. Dickens views revolutions as what?
4. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
5. Who delivers the beatings to Orwell for wetting his bed?
(a) The headmaster.
(b) The resident advisor.
(c) The dean.
(d) The principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
2. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
3. What breaks during Orwell's second beating?
4. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
5. With what accent do all of Dickens's heroes speak?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)