|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
(a) Making enemies of.
2. What is Crossgates?
(a) A finishing school.
(b) A boarding school.
(c) A technical school.
(d) A day school.
3. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
4. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
5. For Dickens, work is what?
(a) An issue of money.
(b) An event that happens elsewhere.
(c) A moral thing.
(d) Something that happens on occasion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
2. What is one of the schools that Crossgates graduates attend?
3. Dickens is not what type of writer?
4. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
5. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)