|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
2. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
(d) Making enemies of.
3. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
4. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
5. Dickens is not what type of writer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the schools that Crossgates graduates attend?
2. Dickens views revolutions as what?
3. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
4. Dickens did not write about what?
5. With what accent do all of Dickens's heroes speak?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)