|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Crossgates?
(a) A day school.
(b) A technical school.
(c) A finishing school.
(d) A boarding school.
2. Once Orwell won his scholarships, the school considered him what?
(b) In debt to the school.
(c) A credit to the school.
3. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
4. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Five weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four weeks.
5. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the schools that Crossgates graduates attend?
2. Dickens did not write about what?
3. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
4. How many scholarships does Orwell win?
5. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)