|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens is not what type of writer?
2. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
3. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
4. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
5. Dickens writes from what point of view?
Short Answer Questions
1. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
2. Dickens did not write about what?
3. For Dickens, work is what?
4. How many scholarships does Orwell win?
5. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)