|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
2. Dickens is against trade _______.
3. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
(a) Their future career paths.
(b) Their test scores.
(c) Their intelligence level.
(d) Their economic status.
4. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
(b) Making enemies of.
5. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
(c) Good job offers.
(d) Advancement opporunities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orwell remember catching at school?
2. For Dickens, work is what?
3. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
4. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
5. What breaks during Orwell's second beating?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)