|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Dickens, work is what?
(a) An issue of money.
(b) Something that happens on occasion.
(c) A moral thing.
(d) An event that happens elsewhere.
2. What breaks during Orwell's second beating?
(a) The wood.
(b) The cane.
(c) The stick.
(d) The belt.
3. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
4. Who is Bingo?
(a) The headmistress.
(b) The smallest student.
(c) The school nurse.
(d) The physical education teacher.
5. Dickens views revolutions as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens believes that society's ills are partially due to what?
2. What is Crossgates?
3. Under the philosophy of the school, obscene displays of wealth are indicative of what?
4. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
5. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)