|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Dickens, work is what?
(a) A moral thing.
(b) An issue of money.
(c) An event that happens elsewhere.
(d) Something that happens on occasion.
2. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Five weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four weeks.
3. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
4. Dickens is not what type of writer?
5. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
(a) Johnny Weston.
(b) Johnny Hall.
(c) Johnny McDonald.
(d) Johnny Eweing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delivers the beatings to Orwell for wetting his bed?
2. The students at the school are told that those who are sinful will exhibit their sin by what?
3. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
4. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
5. How many scholarships does Orwell win?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)