|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Among the poorer students, illnesses are considered to be be a form of what?
(a) Bad breeding.
(b) Bad behavior.
(c) Moral defect.
2. Who delivers the beatings to Orwell for wetting his bed?
(a) The principal.
(b) The headmaster.
(c) The dean.
(d) The resident advisor.
3. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
4. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
5. What is one of the schools that Crossgates graduates attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
2. The students at the school are told that those who are sinful will exhibit their sin by what?
3. Dickens believes that society's ills are partially due to what?
4. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
5. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)