|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
2. Dickens was considered a social _______.
3. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Four weeks.
4. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
5. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
2. With what accent do all of Dickens's heroes speak?
3. The students at the school are told that those who are sinful will exhibit their sin by what?
4. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
5. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)