|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
2. Dickens is not what type of writer?
3. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
4. What does Orwell remember catching at school?
(c) Chicken pox.
5. Dickens did not write about what?
(a) The proletariat.
(b) The elite.
(c) The monarchy.
(d) The family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
2. Dickens believes that society's ills are partially due to what?
3. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
4. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
5. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)