|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Among the poorer students, illnesses are considered to be be a form of what?
(a) Bad behavior.
(b) Bad breeding.
(d) Moral defect.
2. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
3. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
(a) Their future career paths.
(b) Their economic status.
(c) Their intelligence level.
(d) Their test scores.
4. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
(a) Making enemies of.
5. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
(b) The future.
(c) The past.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Orwell won his scholarships, the school considered him what?
2. Dickens was considered a social _______.
3. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
4. Dickens writes from what point of view?
5. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)