|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Five weeks.
2. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
(a) Johnny Weston.
(b) Johnny Eweing.
(c) Johnny Hall.
(d) Johnny McDonald.
3. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
(c) Making enemies of.
4. Who is Bingo?
(a) The smallest student.
(b) The physical education teacher.
(c) The school nurse.
(d) The headmistress.
5. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
2. Under the philosophy of the school, obscene displays of wealth are indicative of what?
3. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
4. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
5. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)