|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shooting an Elephant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kipling feels that suppressing and controlling native people is what?
2. Kipling strongly identifies with what class?
(a) The laboring class.
(b) The poor class.
(c) The official ruling class.
(d) The middle class.
3. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
4. Dickens views revolutions as what?
5. What happens to the elephant after Orwell shoots all his elephant rifle ammunition at it?
(a) It wanders off.
(b) It is still breathing.
(c) It spits up blood.
(d) It dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
2. The Raffles stories glamorize what?
3. In what country is Moulmein?
4. Most characters illustrated on McGill postcards are what?
5. Kipling believes that there is what type of law, that he considers morally right?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)