Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Dickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens believes that society's ills are partially due to what?
(a) Lack of morals.
(b) Lack of families.
(c) Lack of government.
(d) Lack of history.
2. Dickens is not what type of writer?
3. Who is Bingo?
(a) The headmistress.
(b) The physical education teacher.
(c) The school nurse.
(d) The smallest student.
4. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
5. For Dickens, work is what?
(a) An issue of money.
(b) Something that happens on occasion.
(c) An event that happens elsewhere.
(d) A moral thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
2. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
3. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
4. Once Orwell won his scholarships, the school considered him what?
5. Dickens was considered a social _______.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)