Quiz: Shooting an Elephant
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Moulmein, Orwell serves in what capacity?
a) Military advisor.
b) Trade advisor.
c) Police officer.
d) Local official.
2. Where does Orwell shoot the elephant?
a) In the head.
b) In the chest.
c) In the back.
d) In the foot.
3. How many cartridges does Orwell get with his elephant rifle?
4. Who does Orwell send to get an elephant rifle before he goes looking for the elephant?
a) A local boy.
b) A local man.
c) His bodyguard.
d) His aide de camp.
5. In what country is Moulmein?
a) Lower Arabia.
b) Lower Pakistan.
c) Lower Burma.
d) Lower India.
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 217 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)