Quiz: Such, Such Were the Joys. . . to Charles Dickens
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
a) Johnny Hall.
b) Johnny McDonald.
c) Johnny Eweing.
d) Johnny Weston.
2. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
3. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
4. Who delivers the beatings to Orwell for wetting his bed?
a) The principal.
b) The resident advisor.
c) The dean.
d) The headmaster.
5. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
This section contains 224 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)