|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through England Your England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the English people support the brutal and discriminatory laws?
(a) They think it has always been this way.
(b) They have no choice.
(c) They don't know anything better.
(d) They value the rule of law.
2. What kind of employee tells Orwell that he, instead of the antelope, could eat the food Orwell is giving to the antelope?
(a) State employee.
(b) Municipal employee.
(c) Animal caretaker employee.
(d) Park employee.
3. Kipling strongly identifies with what class?
(a) The poor class.
(b) The official ruling class.
(c) The laboring class.
(d) The middle class.
4. The McGill postcards say that no marriage is what?
5. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which religious type, in Marrakech, is crowded into restricted areas?
2. Who was the leader of Russia at the time of the Spanish Civil War?
3. Most Europeans who visit Marrakech are appalled at the harsh treatment meted out to what?
4. Among the poorer students, illnesses are considered to be be a form of what?
5. In what country is Moulmein?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)