|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through England Your England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, does Orwell believe, is stronger than class hatred in England?
(b) Cultural similarities.
2. Among the poorer students, illnesses are considered to be be a form of what?
(b) Moral defect.
(c) Bad breeding.
(d) Bad behavior.
3. Orwell rejects, specifically, which of Gandhi's principles as a spiritual practice?
(a) Friend principles.
(b) Political principles.
(c) Dietary principles.
(d) Material belongings principles.
4. Where is Marrakech?
(d) New Zealand.
5. Dickens views revolutions as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orwell feed to the antelope?
2. In general, Orwell believes that bad English ______ the language of meaning.
3. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
4. Who is the most reliable enemy of Fascism?
5. Orwell leaves the scene of the elephant shooting feeling what?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)