|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through England Your England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of literature does Kipling write?
(c) Serial stories.
(d) Short stories.
2. How does Orwell, repeatedly, refer to Kipling's poetry?
(a) Good musical poetry.
(b) Good versical poetry.
(c) Good novel poetry.
(d) Good bad poetry.
3. What is depicted on McGill postcards that is, by definition, humorous?
4. In one example, Orwell translates a verse from what book into typical bad English?
(a) King James Bible.
(b) Old Latin Bible.
(c) Christian Bible.
(d) New Version Bible.
5. Orwells says that the political ______ is able to create or dismiss war's happenings to fit the current political atmosphere's needs.
Short Answer Questions
1. McGill postcards' jokes are not witty, but are what?
2. The McGill postcards say that no marriage is what?
3. How man people gather to watch Orwell find the elephant?
4. Miller telld Orwell that his goal of direct participation in the Spanish Civil War was what?
5. What style is "Tropic of Cancer" written in?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)