|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through England Your England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The McGill postcards say that no marriage is what?
2. Raffles is a cricketer who excels as a what?
(a) Fast bowler.
(b) Fast scorer.
(c) Slow scorer.
(d) Slow bowler.
3. The dialogue in Miller's novel is what?
4. Dickens writes from what point of view?
5. What is depicted on McGill postcards that is, by definition, humorous?
Short Answer Questions
1. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
2. According to Orwell, the English common people exhibit a type of ________ feeling.
3. Kipling's poetry has penetrated into everyday language because Kipling did what?
4. Once Orwell won his scholarships, the school considered him what?
5. Orwell believes that revolution and warfare make people behave how?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)