|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens writes from what point of view?
2. Orwell believes that Kipling's poetry is remembered because of what?
(a) The tonal qualities to the writing.
(b) The subject matter.
(c) The lyrical way it is written.
(d) The portrayal of values.
3. The basic premise of the postcards that deal with marriage is that marriage benefits who?
(a) Only the children.
(b) Only the women.
(c) Only the men.
(d) Both the men and the women.
4. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
(a) Advancement opporunities.
(d) Good job offers.
5. Kipling feels that suppressing and controlling native people is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
2. What does Orwell remember catching at school?
3. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
4. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
5. For Dickens, work is what?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)