|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kipling's ideals result in poetry that do what to junior officers in the military?
(a) De-humanizes them.
(b) Praises them.
(c) Makes them heroes.
(d) Ridicules them.
2. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
3. How does Orwell, repeatedly, refer to Kipling's poetry?
(a) Good musical poetry.
(b) Good bad poetry.
(c) Good versical poetry.
(d) Good novel poetry.
4. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
5. At what age do the McGill postcards imply that sex-appeal evaporates?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
2. For Dickens, work is what?
3. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
4. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
5. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)