|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is depicted on McGill postcards that is, by definition, humorous?
2. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
3. Dickens is against trade _______.
4. The obscene McGill postcards are tolerated because they are based on what?
(a) Accepted values.
(b) Immoral behaviors.
5. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Most characters illustrated on McGill postcards are what?
2. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
3. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
4. McGill's postcards are designed to get what?
5. What is Crossgates?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)