|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kipling provides nearly the only literary description of much of nineteenth-century where?
2. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
3. Dickens is not what type of writer?
4. Kipling believes that there is what type of law, that he considers morally right?
5. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
(a) Their economic status.
(b) Their test scores.
(c) Their future career paths.
(d) Their intelligence level.
Short Answer Questions
1. Among the poorer students, illnesses are considered to be be a form of what?
2. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
3. McGill postcards' jokes are not witty, but are what?
4. Who is Bingo?
5. Dickens views revolutions as what?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)