|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age do the McGill postcards imply that sex-appeal evaporates?
2. What type of literature does Kipling write?
(c) Serial stories.
(d) Short stories.
3. McGill postcards say that a man can never win what with a woman?
(a) A poker game.
(b) An argument.
(c) A game.
(d) A fight.
4. Once Orwell won his scholarships, the school considered him what?
(a) A credit to the school.
(d) In debt to the school.
5. Dickens writes from what point of view?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
2. Kipling's ideas result in poetry that portrays the common foot soldier as what?
3. Dickens views revolutions as what?
4. To a modern sensibility, much of Kipling's philosophy is what?
5. Kipling's poetry has penetrated into everyday language because Kipling did what?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)