|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dirty postcards are a sign that people sometimes wish that society wasn't so what?
2. Under the philosophy of the school, obscene displays of wealth are indicative of what?
(a) Moral goodness.
(c) Redemption and power.
(d) Social superiority.
3. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
4. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
5. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens was considered a social _______.
2. For Dickens, work is what?
3. Kipling provides nearly the only literary description of much of nineteenth-century where?
4. Dickens writes from what point of view?
5. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)