|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
2. Who is Bingo?
(a) The physical education teacher.
(b) The school nurse.
(c) The smallest student.
(d) The headmistress.
3. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
4. Dickens is not what type of writer?
5. Kipling provides nearly the only literary description of much of nineteenth-century where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Donald McGill a real person?
2. What breaks during Orwell's second beating?
3. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
4. Among the poorer students, illnesses are considered to be be a form of what?
5. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)