|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens is against trade _______.
2. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
3. According to Orwell, how does Kipling view life?
4. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
(a) Johnny Hall.
(b) Johnny Weston.
(c) Johnny Eweing.
(d) Johnny McDonald.
5. Orwell calls the dual nature that is in all people the ________ view of life.
(a) Sancho Pureats.
(b) Sancho Piazza.
(c) Sancho Plazas.
(d) Sancho Panza.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kipling's poetry has penetrated into everyday language because Kipling did what?
2. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
3. Orwell believes that Kipling's poetry is remembered because of what?
4. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
5. McGill postcards say that a man can never win what with a woman?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)