|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of literature does Kipling write?
(b) Short stories.
(c) Serial stories.
2. Kipling strongly identifies with what class?
(a) The official ruling class.
(b) The laboring class.
(c) The middle class.
(d) The poor class.
3. For Dickens, work is what?
(a) An issue of money.
(b) An event that happens elsewhere.
(c) A moral thing.
(d) Something that happens on occasion.
4. Dickens did not write about what?
(a) The elite.
(b) The proletariat.
(c) The family.
(d) The monarchy.
5. Is Donald McGill a real person?
(a) It depends on who you ask.
(b) No one knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delivers the beatings to Orwell for wetting his bed?
2. Dickens believes that society's ills are partially due to what?
3. Among the poorer students, illnesses are considered to be be a form of what?
4. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
5. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)