|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What breaks during Orwell's second beating?
(a) The wood.
(b) The belt.
(c) The cane.
(d) The stick.
2. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
3. Most characters illustrated on McGill postcards are what?
(a) Stick figures.
(b) Cartoon figures.
(c) Stock figures.
(d) Family figures.
4. Dickens is against trade _______.
5. The McGill postcards say that no marriage is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Orwell calls the dual nature that is in all people the ________ view of life.
2. Who does Orwell, while he is at school, smash in the face?
3. Dickens believes that society's ills are partially due to what?
4. Dickens writes from what point of view?
5. To a modern sensibility, much of Kipling's philosophy is what?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)