|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
2. Dickens views revolutions as what?
3. With what accent do all of Dickens's heroes speak?
(a) Dock worker.
4. Is Donald McGill a real person?
(a) No one knows.
(b) It depends on who you ask.
5. The dirty postcards are a sign that people sometimes wish that society wasn't so what?
Short Answer Questions
1. McGill postcards' jokes are not witty, but are what?
2. Dickens is against trade _______.
3. Kipling's ideals result in poetry that do what to junior officers in the military?
4. The students at the school are told that those who are sinful will exhibit their sin by what?
5. Dickens did not write about what?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)