|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bingo?
(a) The headmistress.
(b) The smallest student.
(c) The physical education teacher.
(d) The school nurse.
2. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
(a) The future.
(b) The government.
(c) The past.
3. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
4. What does Orwell remember catching at school?
(c) Chicken pox.
5. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
(a) Good job offers.
(d) Advancement opporunities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
2. Kipling's ideas result in poetry that portrays the common foot soldier as what?
3. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
4. McGill's postcards are designed to get what?
5. The basic premise of the postcards that deal with marriage is that marriage benefits who?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)