|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Donald McGill a real person?
(c) No one knows.
(d) It depends on who you ask.
2. Kipling strongly identifies with what class?
(a) The official ruling class.
(b) The middle class.
(c) The laboring class.
(d) The poor class.
3. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
4. The obscene McGill postcards are tolerated because they are based on what?
(c) Immoral behaviors.
(d) Accepted values.
5. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
(b) The government.
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dirty postcards are a sign that people sometimes wish that society wasn't so what?
2. McGill postcards say that a man can never win what with a woman?
3. What is Crossgates?
4. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
5. McGill's postcards are designed to get what?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)