|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Crossgates?
(a) A finishing school.
(b) A day school.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) A technical school.
2. Kipling provides nearly the only literary description of much of nineteenth-century where?
3. Kipling strongly identifies with what class?
(a) The middle class.
(b) The poor class.
(c) The official ruling class.
(d) The laboring class.
4. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
5. Is Donald McGill a real person?
(b) No one knows.
(c) It depends on who you ask.
Short Answer Questions
1. The obscene McGill postcards are tolerated because they are based on what?
2. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
3. What is depicted on McGill postcards that is, by definition, humorous?
4. McGill postcards say that a man can never win what with a woman?
5. Dickens is against trade _______.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)