|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kipling feels that suppressing and controlling native people is what?
2. McGill postcards' jokes are not witty, but are what?
3. Dickens believes that society's ills are partially due to what?
(a) Lack of families.
(b) Lack of morals.
(c) Lack of history.
(d) Lack of government.
4. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
5. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Orwell calls the dual nature that is in all people the ________ view of life.
2. Who is Bingo?
3. Once Orwell won his scholarships, the school considered him what?
4. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
5. What type of literature does Kipling write?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)