|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Crossgates?
(a) A finishing school.
(b) A technical school.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) A day school.
2. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Five weeks.
3. The McGill postcards say that no marriage is what?
4. Kipling feels that suppressing and controlling native people is what?
5. To a modern sensibility, much of Kipling's philosophy is what?
(d) Common place.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
2. The basic premise of the postcards that deal with marriage is that marriage benefits who?
3. What is depicted on McGill postcards that is, by definition, humorous?
4. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
5. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)