|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the school characterize bed-wetting?
2. Dickens did not write about what?
(a) The monarchy.
(b) The family.
(c) The proletariat.
(d) The elite.
3. The dirty postcards are a sign that people sometimes wish that society wasn't so what?
4. What is Crossgates?
(a) A technical school.
(b) A boarding school.
(c) A day school.
(d) A finishing school.
5. The obscene McGill postcards are tolerated because they are based on what?
(a) Accepted values.
(d) Immoral behaviors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dickens is against trade _______.
2. How many sections is the essay on Orwell's school experiences divided into?
3. Is Donald McGill a real person?
4. What type of literature does Kipling write?
5. Orwell believes that children have no sense of ______ and therefore cannot judge things for what they are.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)