|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The McGill postcards say that no marriage is what?
2. Kipling's ideas result in poetry that portrays the common foot soldier as what?
(a) A fool.
(b) A rich son.
(c) A poor man.
(d) A hero.
3. McGill postcards say that a man can never win what with a woman?
(a) An argument.
(b) A fight.
(c) A game.
(d) A poker game.
4. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
5. Kipling feels that suppressing and controlling native people is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Among the poorer students, illnesses are considered to be be a form of what?
2. Dickens did not write about what?
3. Most characters illustrated on McGill postcards are what?
4. What trait, of the students, determines their discipline level and what classes they can take?
5. Under the philosophy of the school, obscene displays of wealth are indicative of what?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)