|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kipling strongly identifies with what class?
(a) The middle class.
(b) The official ruling class.
(c) The poor class.
(d) The laboring class.
2. Dickens did not write about what?
(a) The proletariat.
(b) The elite.
(c) The family.
(d) The monarchy.
3. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
4. With what accent do all of Dickens's heroes speak?
(c) Dock worker.
5. McGill postcards' jokes are not witty, but are what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Orwell before he started wetting his bed at school?
2. Kipling's poetry has penetrated into everyday language because Kipling did what?
3. Orwell's education at Crossgates is intended to gather him what?
4. Orwell believes that Kipling's poetry is remembered because of what?
5. The dirty postcards are a sign that people sometimes wish that society wasn't so what?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)