|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kipling's ideas result in poetry that portrays the common foot soldier as what?
(a) A rich son.
(b) A hero.
(c) A poor man.
(d) A fool.
2. The McGill postcards say that no marriage is what?
3. The basic premise of the postcards that deal with marriage is that marriage benefits who?
(a) Both the men and the women.
(b) Only the children.
(c) Only the men.
(d) Only the women.
4. McGill postcards' jokes are not witty, but are what?
5. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bingo?
2. Dickens did not write about what?
3. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
4. Kipling feels that suppressing and controlling native people is what?
5. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)