Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rudyard Kipling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McGill postcards' jokes are not witty, but are what?
2. McGill's postcards are designed to get what?
(a) A laugh.
3. Dickens was considered a social _______.
4. Kipling provides nearly the only literary description of much of nineteenth-century where?
5. McGill postcards say that a man can never win what with a woman?
(a) A game.
(b) A fight.
(c) A poker game.
(d) An argument.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the schools that Crossgates graduates attend?
2. Most characters illustrated on McGill postcards are what?
3. To a modern sensibility, much of Kipling's philosophy is what?
4. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
5. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)