|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reflections on Gandhi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens believes that society's ills are partially due to what?
(a) Lack of morals.
(b) Lack of families.
(c) Lack of government.
(d) Lack of history.
2. Raffles is a cricketer who excels as a what?
(a) Slow bowler.
(b) Fast bowler.
(c) Fast scorer.
(d) Slow scorer.
3. Orwell doesn't believe that Gandhi's political beliefs can be separated from what?
(a) His duty to God.
(b) His duty to his people.
(c) His political actions.
(d) His religious beliefs.
4. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
(a) The past.
(b) The government.
(c) The future.
5. For Dickens, work is what?
(a) A moral thing.
(b) An event that happens elsewhere.
(c) Something that happens on occasion.
(d) An issue of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the British feel about Gandhi?
2. Kipling's ideals result in poetry that do what to junior officers in the military?
3. Early in his life, Gandhi tried to _______ British culture.
4. Where does Orwell point to as a negative example of what Gandhi was trying to promote?
5. Gandhi believed in what dietary principle?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)