|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reflections on Gandhi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens did not write about what?
(a) The family.
(b) The elite.
(c) The monarchy.
(d) The proletariat.
2. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
3. The Raffles stories glamorize what?
(b) Being a soldier.
(c) Hard work.
(d) Being a sailor.
4. Dickens is not what type of writer?
5. Orwell says that using bad English is what?
(c) A woman's mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Orwell, repeatedly, refer to Kipling's poetry?
2. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
3. Early in his life, Gandhi tried to _______ British culture.
4. Dickens views revolutions as what?
5. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)