|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reflections on Gandhi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for an entire phrase that stands for single words?
(a) Small operators.
(b) Summary words.
(c) Summary phrases.
(d) False operators.
2. Orwell rejects, specifically, which of Gandhi's principles as a spiritual practice?
(a) Material belongings principles.
(b) Dietary principles.
(c) Political principles.
(d) Friend principles.
3. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
4. Gandhi was part of what country's independence movement?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
5. How does Miss Blandish die?
(a) She is drowned in the river.
(b) She commits suicide.
(c) Her kidnappers kill her.
(d) She is run over by a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Gandhi feel about the British?
2. At what time period does Raffles capture the public's imagination?
3. Dickens is against trade _______.
4. Dickens was considered a social _______.
5. Gandhi's methods presupposed that the British regime would react in what type of manner?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)