|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reflections on Gandhi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dickens writes from what point of view?
2. Orwell rejects, specifically, which of Gandhi's principles as a spiritual practice?
(a) Political principles.
(b) Friend principles.
(c) Material belongings principles.
(d) Dietary principles.
3. Dickens is against trade _______.
4. Kipling's ideals result in poetry that do what to junior officers in the military?
(a) Praises them.
(b) Makes them heroes.
(c) De-humanizes them.
(d) Ridicules them.
5. Dickens feels that _________ success is paramount.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of literature does Kipling write?
2. What is the name for an entire phrase that stands for single words?
3. Orwell doesn't believe that Gandhi's political beliefs can be separated from what?
4. Miss Blandish is the daughter of whom?
5. Orwell believes that ________ corrupts thought.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)