|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reflections on Gandhi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Raffles killed?
(a) By drowning.
(b) In a fight.
(c) In jail.
(d) In battle.
2. How many writing samples does Orwell mention in the beginning of "Politics and the English Language"?
3. Gandhi believed in what dietary principle?
(d) Gluten-free diets.
4. Raffles is considered a gentleman _______.
5. Orwell finds it remarkable that Dickens attacked everyone without __________ anybody.
(d) Making enemies of.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the Raffles stories?
2. Raffles is a cricketer who excels as a what?
3. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
4. The result of Orwell's translation of a verse from the Bible into typical bad English is what?
5. The Raffles stories glamorize what?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)