|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reflections on Gandhi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Dickens, work is what?
(a) A moral thing.
(b) An event that happens elsewhere.
(c) An issue of money.
(d) Something that happens on occasion.
2. Orwell believes that automatic and uncritical thought does what to language?
(a) Enhances it.
(b) Reduces it.
(c) Destroys it.
(d) Corrupts it.
3. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
4. Gandhi was part of what country's independence movement?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
5. Orwell questions whether Gandhi truly understood the nature of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Early in his life, Gandhi tried to _______ British culture.
2. Dickens was considered a social _______.
3. Orwell believes that Kipling's poetry is remembered because of what?
4. Orwell says that Dickens never wrote of what?
5. How does Miss Blandish die?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)