|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reflections on Gandhi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The premise of "No Orchids for Miss Blandish" is that everyone seeks to increase what?
(a) Their personal pride.
(b) Their personal power.
(c) Their personal standing.
(d) Their personal wealth.
2. Gandhi was part of what country's independence movement?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
3. For Dickens, work is what?
(a) An event that happens elsewhere.
(b) Something that happens on occasion.
(c) An issue of money.
(d) A moral thing.
4. Orwell doesn't believe that Gandhi's political beliefs can be separated from what?
(a) His duty to his people.
(b) His duty to God.
(c) His religious beliefs.
(d) His political actions.
5. Orwell says that using bad English is what?
(b) A woman's mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Raffles killed?
2. Raffles is considered a gentleman _______.
3. Kipling believes that there is what type of law, that he considers morally right?
4. Gandhi believed that he should avoid having what type of friends?
5. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)