|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reflections on Gandhi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early in his life, Gandhi tried to _______ British culture.
2. Dickens was considered a social _______.
3. Kipling's ideas result in poetry that portrays the common foot soldier as what?
(a) A poor man.
(b) A hero.
(c) A rich son.
(d) A fool.
4. Where does Orwell point to as a negative example of what Gandhi was trying to promote?
5. Dickens is not what type of writer?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Orwell, repeatedly, refer to Kipling's poetry?
2. For Dickens, work is what?
3. Dickens views revolutions as what?
4. Kipling believes that there is what type of law, that he considers morally right?
5. Dickens believes that what type of children shouldn't have to work long shifts in crushing labor?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)