|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reflections on Gandhi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In one example, Orwell translates a verse from what book into typical bad English?
(a) New Version Bible.
(b) Christian Bible.
(c) Old Latin Bible.
(d) King James Bible.
2. Gandhi's methods presupposed that the British regime would react in what type of manner?
3. Who is the author of the Raffles stories?
4. When political truth is difficult, meaningless ________ becomes acceptable.
5. Kipling believes that there is what type of law, that he considers morally right?
Short Answer Questions
1. Early in his life, Gandhi tried to _______ British culture.
2. Dickens suggests that if man would be decent, then _________ would be decent.
3. Miss Blandish is the daughter of whom?
4. Kipling's poetry has penetrated into everyday language because Kipling did what?
5. Gandhi became a political figure because he experienced what?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)