|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reflections on Gandhi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orwell believes that Dickens is more than an author, he is a what?
2. Dickens did not write about what?
(a) The proletariat.
(b) The family.
(c) The monarchy.
(d) The elite.
3. Dickens is against trade _______.
4. Dickens focuses on the institutions of what?
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
(d) The government.
5. Dickens views revolutions as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the British feel about Gandhi?
2. Dickens treats all petty officials with what?
3. Gandhi's methods presupposed that the British regime would react in what type of manner?
4. Orwell believes that good English writing demands what?
5. How does Orwell, repeatedly, refer to Kipling's poetry?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)