|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reflections on Gandhi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orwell says that bad English is a good vehicle for what kind of speech?
2. Gandhi was part of what country's independence movement?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
3. Gandhi believed that he should avoid having what type of friends?
(a) Giving friends.
(b) Spiteful friends.
(c) Religious friends.
(d) Close friends.
4. Dickens views revolutions as what?
5. Dickens is against trade _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The result of Orwell's translation of a verse from the Bible into typical bad English is what?
2. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
3. Gandhi's methods presupposed that the British regime would react in what type of manner?
4. The premise of "No Orchids for Miss Blandish" is that everyone seeks to increase what?
5. Dickens writes from what point of view?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)