Quiz: Such, Such Were the Joys. . . to Looking Back on the Spanish War
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Dickens is against trade _______.
2. Orwell says that bad English is a good vehicle for what kind of speech?
3. Dickens says that proper acts are those that are historically what?
4. What breaks during Orwell's second beating?
a) The cane.
b) The wood.
c) The belt.
d) The stick.
5. How did Gandhi feel about the British?
a) He didn't like them.
b) He was friends with them.
c) He despised them.
d) He valued their opinion.
Short Answer Questions...
This section contains 266 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)