|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Bulic when Grodek originally met him?
(a) Between 40 and 50.
(b) Between 50 and 60.
(c) Between 20 and 30.
(d) Between 30 and 40.
2. After Latimer dines with Peters on the day before the meeting with Dimitrios, what ailment begins to plague him?
(a) A headache.
(d) A stomachache.
3. What month does Latimer arrive in Paris?
4. What does Latimer say Grodek is retired from?
(a) Being an executive at a bank.
(b) Being a gambler.
(c) Being a master spy.
(d) Being a hitman.
5. What does Latimer read about in the newspaper files?
(a) A drug bust.
(b) A prostitution bust.
(c) A slave trade.
(d) A corrupt Prime Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 12, what does Peters say Dimitrios has become?
2. What friend of DImitrios did Visser go to in order to find out where DImitrios was?
3. Which famous work does Latimer think is part of Dimitrios' philosophy?
4. What was the name of the department Bulic once worked at?
5. What does Peters admit to Latimer after Dimitrios is gone from the hotel room?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)