|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peters say to Dimitrios that Latimer is invaluable to him?
(a) He can confirm that Visser is dead.
(b) He knows Colonel Haki.
(c) He is an Englishman.
(d) He has the power to write stories.
2. After Latimer dines with Peters on the day before the meeting with Dimitrios, what ailment begins to plague him?
(a) A headache.
(b) A stomachache.
3. After the first drug bust where 6 of the crew were arrested, what did Dimitrios demand they do?
(a) Bribe the police.
(b) Create a stock.
(c) Get rid of their supply.
(d) Move their operation.
4. What is Monsieur Le Duc's real name?
(a) Siantos Kropols.
(b) Edward Peters.
(c) Edmund Gerald.
(d) Manus Visser.
5. What was the name of the department Bulic once worked at?
(a) The Department of Supply.
(b) The Department of Defense.
(c) The Department of Mines.
(d) The Department of Figures and Charts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does Latimer arrive in Paris?
2. What kind of coffee does Mr. Peters make for Latimer and himself when Latimer visits his apartment?
3. What time does Grodek write that his chauffeur will pick Latimer up?
4. How many murders does Latimer estimate Dimitrios has committed?
5. What does Dimitrios want to know from Lamiter before he leaves the meeting?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)