|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Visser track Dimitrios down after he was released from prison?
(a) He held Peters up at gunpoint for the information on Dimitrios.
(b) He infiltrated each clinic posing as a doctor.
(c) He pretended to be a patient of each clinic till he saw Dimitrios.
(d) He went to clinics and said he was referred by a Monsiuer Rougemont.
2. On the night of their meeting with Dimitrios, what does Latimer insist that Peters do?
(a) Never contact him again.
(b) Forget he ever existed.
(c) Visit him in England sometime.
(d) Buy him expensive champagne.
3. What is Monsieur Le Duc's real name?
(a) Siantos Kropols.
(b) Manus Visser.
(c) Edward Peters.
(d) Edmund Gerald.
4. Where does Grodek live?
5. What month does Latimer arrive in Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous leader does Grodek quote when talking to Latimer?
2. What does Grodek tell Latimer he should do?
3. How old does Grodek seem to Latimer?
4. After agreeing to Peters' plan to blackmail Dimitrios, what does Latimer contemplate in his own hotel room?
5. What kind of cats does Grodek have?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)