1. Who is the author of the quote that begins the novel?
Sir Thomas Browne.
2. What does the Frenchman, Chamfort, say that chance is a nickname for?
3. What is Latimer's first name?
4. What is Dimitrios' last name?
5. What is the name of the first detective novel that Latimer wrote?
The Bloody Shovel.
6. Where does Latimer meet Colonel Haki?
7. What is the name of the woman who owns the villa that Latimer stays at?
8. What does Colonel Haki say to Latimer is expected of him?
To play the fool.
9. What is Colonel Haki fond of reading?
The Roman Policiers.
This section contains 3,871 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)