|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Monsieur C. K.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of rugs are in Peters' apartment?
2. What were the initials on the letters Visser found from Rome?
3. What month does Latimer arrive in Paris?
4. How does the author describe Mr. Peters' eyes?
5. What does Grodek tell Latimer he should do?
(a) Go back to being a professor.
(b) Go to France.
(c) Write realistic novels.
(d) Forget the whole investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Latimer refer to Grodek in the letter in Chapter 9?
2. What is the name of Latimer's interpreter?
3. What does Peters propose to Latimer?
4. What was the name of the woman who used to measure up potential clients for Dimitrios?
5. From what country did Dimitrios need help from Peters to smuggle women?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)