|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Monsieur C. K.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Latimer pay the interpreter for the files on Dimitrios?
(a) Five hundred piastres.
(b) Ten piastres.
(c) Fifty piastres.
(d) Three hundred piastres.
2. Where does it say Dimitrios was born on the identification card that Latimer finds?
3. Whose body is in the photograph that Peters shows Latimer?
4. At the end of Chapter 12, what does Peters say Dimitrios has become?
(a) An assassin.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) A member of the Board of Directors of the Eurasian Credit Trust.
(d) The drug smuggling king of France.
5. What is the name of the woman who owns the villa that Latimer stays at?
(a) Madame Consuelos.
(b) Madame Bovary.
(c) Madame Chavez.
(d) Madame Guittierez.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does La Preveza drink while she talks to Latimer and Marukakis?
2. What were the initials on the letters Visser found from Rome?
3. Who was the victim of an assassination attempt in 1924?
4. What kind of cats does Grodek have?
5. What do the Turkish authorities use to determine the identity of the man in the river?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)