|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, 1922.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after the war between Turkey and Greece does Latimer arrive?
2. What does Colonel Haki say to Latimer is expected of him?
(a) To play the fool.
(b) To travel a lot.
(c) To be smart.
(d) To be professional.
3. What does the Colonel say is the difference between a real criminal and a storybook criminal?
(a) A storybook criminal always gets away.
(b) A real criminal is ruthless.
(c) A real criminal has feelings.
(d) A storybook criminal is artistic.
4. What is the name of Latimer's interpreter?
5. Where do Latimer and the interpreter meet to exchange the documents?
(a) In a restaurant.
(b) In a bathroom.
(c) In Latimer's hotel room.
(d) Under a bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man Dimitrios supposedly killed in Izmir?
2. How much money does Muishkin give back to Latimer?
3. Where were drugs hidden during a French drug bust in 1929?
4. What is Latimer's first name?
5. What nationality is Latimer's interpreter?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)