|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, 1922.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the murderer in Colonel Haki's story?
(a) The Butler.
(b) The Lord's wife.
(c) The Lord's son.
(d) The Lord's brother.
2. What nationality is Latimer's interpreter?
3. What does the Colonel say is the difference between a real criminal and a storybook criminal?
(a) A real criminal is ruthless.
(b) A real criminal has feelings.
(c) A storybook criminal is artistic.
(d) A storybook criminal always gets away.
4. Where was Dimitrios born?
5. What does the interpreter drink during dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is rumored about Colonel Haki?
2. What is the name of the mystery novel idea of Colonel Hakis?
3. What city did the Turks and Greeks both rampage in the midst of a war?
4. What is odd about the dead man's clothes?
5. What color does Dhris say Dimitrios' eyes are?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)