|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Muishkin give back to Latimer?
(a) Ten piastres.
(b) One hundred and fifty piastres.
(c) Fifty piastres.
(d) Three hundred piastres.
2. Where does it say Dimitrios was born on the identification card that Latimer finds?
3. When Latimer returns to his room after leaving La Vierge, what is odd about his room?
(a) There is a dead body on the floor.
(b) It is a mess.
(c) His things are gone.
(d) He is in the wrong hotel room.
4. What does Peters say about drugs to Latimer?
(a) He thinks they are wonderful recreational tools.
(b) He used to be an addict.
(c) They are horrible.
(d) They are beautiful.
5. How much money does Peters propose to give Latimer if he comes to France?
(a) 5,000 piastres.
(b) 2 million francs.
(c) 2,500 Pounds.
(d) 1 million leva.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Grodek's mission in Belgrade?
2. What type of Yacht did Dimitrios have for his trip with Visser?
3. After Dimitrios leaves Smyrna, who does he try to assassinate?
4. What does Peters discover in Latimer's hotel room that arouses his suspicion?
5. What word does Mr. Peters point out that Latimer is embarrassed about the translation of?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)