|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Peters say Latimer's next stop will be?
2. Who is the letter addressed to that Latimer writes in Chapter 9?
(c) La Preveza.
3. Which famous work does Latimer think is part of Dimitrios' philosophy?
(a) The Farmer's Almanac.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Mein Kampf.
(d) Common Sense.
4. What is the name of the first detective novel that Latimer wrote?
(a) The Mystery of the Missing Knife.
(b) The Butcher Knife.
(c) The Stained Tablecoth.
(d) The Bloody Shovel.
5. What is the name of the woman who owns the villa that Latimer stays at?
(a) Madame Bovary.
(b) Madame Chavez.
(c) Madame Consuelos.
(d) Madame Guittierez.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Latimer's reaction to Colonel Haki's story notes?
2. What is the name of the Polish contact that Peters gives Latimer?
3. What kind of cats does Grodek have?
4. What does Peters want Latimer to help him with?
5. What was the name of the establishment Peters co-owned at one time?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)