|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Rendezvous.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does it say that Latimer and Marukakis left Irana?
(b) Half past three.
(c) Two o'clock.
(d) Five o'clock.
2. How old was Bulic when Grodek originally met him?
(a) Between 40 and 50.
(b) Between 20 and 30.
(c) Between 30 and 40.
(d) Between 50 and 60.
3. In Chapter 9, what language is the letter that Latimer writes written in?
4. What kind of rugs are in Peters' apartment?
5. What is odd about the dead man's clothes?
(a) They have no tags.
(b) They are women's clothes.
(c) They are cheap.
(d) They are extremely nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Dimitrios' identification card, how is he supposed to have escaped?
2. What word does Mr. Peters point out that Latimer is embarrassed about the translation of?
3. What does Latimer find out about Mr. Peters from reading the newspaper?
4. What was the name of the man Dimitrios supposedly killed in Izmir?
5. Where does Mr. Peters say Latimer's next stop will be?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)