|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Belgrade, 1926.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Peters propose to give Latimer if he comes to France?
(a) 2,500 Pounds.
(b) 1 million leva.
(c) 5,000 piastres.
(d) 2 million francs.
2. On Dimitrios' identification card, how is he supposed to have escaped?
(b) By plane.
(c) Across the border.
(d) By sea.
3. What is the name of the Polish contact that Peters gives Latimer?
(c) La Preveza.
4. Where is Latimer staying while in Sofia?
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The Grand Hotel.
(c) The Paradiso Hotel.
(d) The Grand Palace.
5. What is the name of Latimer's friend who aids him in finding Dimitrios' refugee records?
(c) Colonel Haki.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie does Latimer concoct so as to not raise suspicion about his investigation?
2. Who was the victim of an assassination attempt in 1924?
3. What was the name of the man that was hanged for a crime he said Dimitrios committed?
4. Where does Latimer think Dimitrios went after he left Smyrna?
5. What do Marukakis and Latimer drink during lunch?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)