|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Belgrade, 1926.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Latimer's friend who aids him in finding Dimitrios' refugee records?
(c) Colonel Haki.
2. Where does Latimer think Dimitrios went after he left Smyrna?
3. What word does Mr. Peters point out that Latimer is embarrassed about the translation of?
4. Where was Dimitrios born?
5. What does Latimer say Grodek is retired from?
(a) Being a master spy.
(b) Being an executive at a bank.
(c) Being a hitman.
(d) Being a gambler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name do they find Dimitrios under?
2. Where were drugs hidden during a French drug bust in 1929?
3. In Chapter 9, what language is the letter that Latimer writes written in?
4. What is the atmosphere like in the morgue?
5. What does Latimer tell Marukakis when he asks why Latimer is interested in this information?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)