|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Monsieur C. K.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Grodek's first name?
2. How much money did Peters lend Visser during the time that Visser was looking for DImitrios?
(a) Three thousand francs.
(b) Three hundred piastres.
(c) Two thousand soles.
(d) One hundred pounds.
3. What does Siantos tell Latimer about the man who will help him with Bulgarian politics?
(a) He is a murderer.
(b) He doesn't like Englishman.
(c) He is an athiest.
(d) He is a Communist.
4. What language does Peters write to Grodek in?
5. Why does Grodek laugh after he and Latimer toast to detective novels?
(a) He thinks of Latimer investigating a murder.
(b) He has poisioned Latimer's drink.
(c) He imagines Peters with a gun.
(d) He thinks of Dimitrios in the morgue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peters say is the art of being successful in life?
2. Where was it supposed that Dimitrios went after the drug bust?
3. Where does it say Dimitrios was born on the identification card that Latimer finds?
4. What does Peters want Latimer to help him with?
5. What does Latimer realize as he steps off the train?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)