|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sansa that the women in the city have another weapon besides tears for protection?
2. Who takes over the castle that Arya Stark is a servant for?
3. Who does Joffrey name the Kingsguard?
4. Whose service does Reek offer to enter?
5. Who is planning to attack Daenerys for burning down the House of the Undying?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the relationship between Sansa Stark and King Joffrey with that of Sansa Stark and Ser Dontos. Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
At the end of "A Clash of Kings," the story ends with Jojen going on a mission to find the three-eyed crowd. Discuss the ending of "A Clash of Kings" and how this ending could lead to another book to follow it and also the effects of leaving readers without an actual ending to the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how magic is used in the story, as well as who does and does not believe in it. Cite examples from the book to support your response.
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)