|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sansa go to talk to Dontos at the beginning of "Chapter 53, Sansa"?
2. Who pushes Mandom overboard, causing his death?
3. Who informs Sansa that Stannis's army is on its way to King's Landing?
4. Who tries to keep Tyrion Lannister asleep in "Chapter 68, Tyrion"?
5. Who does Cersei believe Petyr Baelish betrayed her and Tyrion to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Tyrion Lannister and Maester Ballabar in "Chapter 68, Tyrion"?
2. Describe the battle that involves Stannis' army at the riverfront.
3. What is the true identity of Reek, and what happens when he reveals himself to Theon Greyjoy?
4. Who saves Sansa in "Chapter 53," and how does this event occur?
5. Discuss the third name Arya gives Jaqen to kill in "Chapter 48, Arya".
6. When Tyrion meets with the council, what do they discuss, and what changes do they make?
7. What does Bran Stark use his third eye for in "Chapter 70, Bran"?
8. Describe the House of the Undying and who goes there against advice.
9. What occurs that leads Tywin to send Shae to the castle for safety?
10. Discuss the dream Jon Snow has in "Chapter 54, Jon" and the role of the eagle.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Seven Kingdoms and the people who hold the throne at each location. Give examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship between Catelyn Stark and her father and the events their relationship cause. Give examples from the book to justify your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how magic is used in the story, as well as who does and does not believe in it. Cite examples from the book to support your response.
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)