|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is planning to attack Daenerys for burning down the House of the Undying?
2. Who commands Stannis's fleet?
3. Where is Sansa staying with the other women during the battle?
4. What rule does Tyrion enact on the people that makes them angry?
5. What is Bran Stark using his third eye to watch at the start of "Chapter 70, Bran"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Mandon killed?
2. What is Catelyn's emotional state at the beginning of "Chapter 56, Catelyn," and what does she discuss with Brienne?
3. When Tyrion meets with the council, what do they discuss, and what changes do they make?
4. What happens when Daenerys and Jorah encounter the two men who follow them on their journey out of Quarth?
5. Who is Ygritte and what is her role in "Chapter 51, Theon"?
6. How is Shae brought to the castle of Tyrion to be kept safe from the war?
7. What is the true identity of Reek, and what happens when he reveals himself to Theon Greyjoy?
8. What are Jojen, Bran and Osha's plans at the end of "A Clash of Kings"?
9. What happens between Cersei and Tyrion involving Tyrion's relationship with a whore?
10. What occurs that leads Tywin to send Shae to the castle for safety?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss and describe the House of the Undying and the role it plays in the story. Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the symbolism of the red comet in "A Clash of Kings."
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the relationship, as well as emotions, Catelyn has toward each of her children. How do these relationships affect her throughout the book and what events are caused because of them? Cite examples from the story to support your response.
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)