|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sansa that the women in the city have another weapon besides tears for protection?
2. Who arrives to become a Hand to the King?
3. Who does Cersei believe Petyr Baelish betrayed her and Tyrion to?
4. What do Jojen and Bran search for at the end of the story?
5. Who takes over the castle that Arya Stark is a servant for?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the relationship, as well as emotions, Catelyn has toward each of her children. How do these relationships affect her throughout the book and what events are caused because of them? Cite examples from the story to support your response.
Essay Topic 2
Describe and discuss the role of Arya Stark. Cite examples from the story to support your response.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of the Others in the story, including who they are and their association with the character Craster. Cite examples from the book to justify your response.
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)