|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the people who do not swear loyalty to Joffrey?
2. What group does Arya despise?
3. When Tyrion is asleep in "Chapter 68, Tyrion", what does he dream of?
4. After killing Bran and Rickon, what happens to Theon Greyjoy?
5. Who commands Stannis's fleet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ser Hyn and what is his purpose?
2. What happens during the meeting between Sansa and Dontos in "Chapter 66, Sansa"?
3. How is Shae brought to the castle of Tyrion to be kept safe from the war?
4. Discuss the dream Jon Snow has in "Chapter 54, Jon" and the role of the eagle.
5. What happens when Jon Snow and Ghorin run into the wildings in "Chapter 69, Jon"?
6. What is Theon Greyjoy's emotional reaction to having killed Bran and Rickon Stark and what happens to him because of his crimes?
7. What does Bran Stark use his third eye for in "Chapter 70, Bran"?
8. How is Arya able to escape Roose Bolton's rule in Harrnehal, and who travels with her?
9. What are Jojen, Bran and Osha's plans at the end of "A Clash of Kings"?
10. What happens between Cersei and Tyrion involving Tyrion's relationship with a whore?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the relationship between Sansa Stark and King Joffrey with that of Sansa Stark and Ser Dontos. Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the Seven Kingdoms and the people who hold the throne at each location. Give examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Tyrion's relationship with Shae and the positive and negatives effects it has on him. Cite examples from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)