|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shae recognize disguised as a beggar?
2. Who do Hodor and Osha go to see in godswood?
3. Who complains to Arya that the castle where Arya is serving is worse than it's ever been?
4. Who is ordered to kill Ygritte but instead, lets her go?
5. Who takes over the castle that Arya Stark is a servant for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the House of the Undying and who goes there against advice.
2. What is Catelyn's emotional state at the beginning of "Chapter 56, Catelyn," and what does she discuss with Brienne?
3. What is Tyrion's reaction to his attack at the riverfront, and who is to lead their next attack?
4. Who is Ygritte and what is her role in "Chapter 51, Theon"?
5. Why does Daenerys flee Quarth, and what does she do while there?
6. What occurs that leads Tywin to send Shae to the castle for safety?
7. Discuss the mountings on Theon Greyjoy's wall.
8. When Tyrion meets with the council, what do they discuss, and what changes do they make?
9. What are Jojen, Bran and Osha's plans at the end of "A Clash of Kings"?
10. Discuss the dream Jon Snow has in "Chapter 54, Jon" and the role of the eagle.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Night's Watch and their role in the war. Cite examples from the story to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and describe the House of the Undying and the role it plays in the story. Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Describe and discuss what a direwolves are and their roles in the story. Give examples from the book to justify your response.
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)