Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sansa that the women in the city have another weapon besides tears for protection?
2. Who arrives to become a Hand to the King?
3. Who does Cersei believe Petyr Baelish betrayed her and Tyrion to?
4. What do Jojen and Bran search for at the end of the story?
5. Who takes over the castle that Arya Stark is a servant for?
The desire to conquer is discussed throughout the story. What role does the desire to conquer others cause in the story? Give examples from the story to justify your response.
Discuss and describe the House of the Undying and the role it plays in the story. Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
Discuss Tyrion's relationship with Shae and the positive and negatives effects it has on him. Cite examples from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)