|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who complains to Arya that the castle where Arya is serving is worse than it's ever been?
2. Where is Bran Stark when he dreams and sees through the eyes of Summer, his direwolf?
3. What is Bran Stark using his third eye to watch at the start of "Chapter 70, Bran"?
4. Who does Cersei believe to be Tyrion's whore?
5. When Jaime mocks Catelyn, what does she ask Brienne to bring her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is discussed between Sansa Stark and Cersei while in the ballroom during the attack of Stannis's men?
2. What happens during the meeting between Sansa and Dontos in "Chapter 66, Sansa"?
3. Who is Ser Hyn and what is his purpose?
4. What happens between Cersei and Tyrion involving Tyrion's relationship with a whore?
5. What are Jojen, Bran and Osha's plans at the end of "A Clash of Kings"?
6. What occurs that leads Tywin to send Shae to the castle for safety?
7. What happens when Daenerys and Jorah encounter the two men who follow them on their journey out of Quarth?
8. Discuss the mountings on Theon Greyjoy's wall.
9. What does Bran Stark dream in "Chapter 47, Bran"?
10. What is the true identity of Reek, and what happens when he reveals himself to Theon Greyjoy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Night's Watch and their role in the war. Cite examples from the story to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
The desire to conquer is discussed throughout the story. What role does the desire to conquer others cause in the story? Give examples from the story to justify your response.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the leadership, as well as personalities of Renly Baratheon and Stannis Baratheon. Cite examples from the story to justify your response.
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)