|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joffrey make Sansa kiss before going into battle?
2. Who tells Daenerys her visions are not important?
3. Who tries to keep Tyrion Lannister asleep in "Chapter 68, Tyrion"?
4. What does Cersei accuse Tyrion of wanting to do?
5. Where does Sansa go to talk to Dontos at the beginning of "Chapter 53, Sansa"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the mountings on Theon Greyjoy's wall.
2. Describe the House of the Undying and who goes there against advice.
3. What happens between Tyrion Lannister and Maester Ballabar in "Chapter 68, Tyrion"?
4. What does Bran Stark use his third eye for in "Chapter 70, Bran"?
5. Who is Ser Hyn and what is his purpose?
6. Who is Ygritte and what is her role in "Chapter 51, Theon"?
7. What is Catelyn's emotional state at the beginning of "Chapter 56, Catelyn," and what does she discuss with Brienne?
8. What are Jojen, Bran and Osha's plans at the end of "A Clash of Kings"?
9. When Tyrion meets with the council, what do they discuss, and what changes do they make?
10. Who saves Sansa in "Chapter 53," and how does this event occur?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Night's Watch and their role in the war. Cite examples from the story to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
The desire to conquer is discussed throughout the story. What role does the desire to conquer others cause in the story? Give examples from the story to justify your response.
Essay Topic 3
Dreams play a prominent role in "A Clash of Kings." Discuss how dreams are used and the effect they have on characters, as well as events that occur. Cite examples from the story to justify your response.
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)