|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bran Stark using his third eye to watch at the start of "Chapter 70, Bran"?
2. What trick does Arya want Jaqen to teach her?
3. Who makes fun of Theon Greyjoy for killing children?
4. Who does Catelyn and Brienne go see in the dungeon?
5. What does Arya make that is used to kill the guards in Harrenhal?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Shae brought to the castle of Tyrion to be kept safe from the war?
2. What is Tyrion's reaction to his attack at the riverfront, and who is to lead their next attack?
3. What happens between Cersei and Tyrion involving Tyrion's relationship with a whore?
4. What does Bran Stark use his third eye for in "Chapter 70, Bran"?
5. When Tyrion meets with the council, what do they discuss, and what changes do they make?
6. What is the true identity of Reek, and what happens when he reveals himself to Theon Greyjoy?
7. Who is Ygritte and what is her role in "Chapter 51, Theon"?
8. Why does Catelyn Stark go to visit Jaime in the dungeon with Brienne?
9. What is discussed between Sansa Stark and Cersei while in the ballroom during the attack of Stannis's men?
10. What happens between Tyrion Lannister and Maester Ballabar in "Chapter 68, Tyrion"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the relationship between Sansa Stark and King Joffrey with that of Sansa Stark and Ser Dontos. Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
One character that has motives and motivations in "A Clash of Kings" is Arya Stark. Discuss Arya's motives and motivations and the reasons for them. Cite examples from the novel to support your response.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the leadership, as well as personalities of Renly Baratheon and Stannis Baratheon. Cite examples from the story to justify your response.
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)