|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Sansa from falling off of a roof?
2. If Jon is caught by the wildings, what is he supposed to do?
3. Why does Jaime refuse to drink the wine he is given?
4. Who refuses to lead the charge of the castle of King Joffrey?
5. What ruins the ships that tries to escape the harbor after the battle at the river?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ygritte and what is her role in "Chapter 51, Theon"?
2. What are Jojen, Bran and Osha's plans at the end of "A Clash of Kings"?
3. What is Tyrion's reaction to his attack at the riverfront, and who is to lead their next attack?
4. What does Bran Stark use his third eye for in "Chapter 70, Bran"?
5. Describe the House of the Undying and who goes there against advice.
6. What happens between Tyrion Lannister and Maester Ballabar in "Chapter 68, Tyrion"?
7. Who is Ser Hyn and what is his purpose?
8. What occurs that leads Tywin to send Shae to the castle for safety?
9. What is the true identity of Reek, and what happens when he reveals himself to Theon Greyjoy?
10. Describe the battle that involves Stannis' army at the riverfront.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
At the end of "A Clash of Kings," the story ends with Jojen going on a mission to find the three-eyed crowd. Discuss the ending of "A Clash of Kings" and how this ending could lead to another book to follow it and also the effects of leaving readers without an actual ending to the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship between Catelyn Stark and her father and the events their relationship cause. Give examples from the book to justify your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Night's Watch and their role in the war. Cite examples from the story to support your answer.
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)