|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is found missing when Theon awakens in the night in "Chapter 51, Theon"?
2. Who asks Joffrey to marry his sister Margaery?
3. Who is found dead at the beginning of "Chapter 55, Tyrion"?
4. When Sansa wakes up in the morning, after her potential fall off of the roof, what is she covered in?
5. What group does Arya despise?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the battle that involves Stannis' army at the riverfront.
2. Who is Ygritte and what is her role in "Chapter 51, Theon"?
3. What happens when Daenerys and Jorah encounter the two men who follow them on their journey out of Quarth?
4. What is discussed between Sansa Stark and Cersei while in the ballroom during the attack of Stannis's men?
5. What is Tyrion's reaction to his attack at the riverfront, and who is to lead their next attack?
6. Discuss the mountings on Theon Greyjoy's wall.
7. What happens during the meeting between Sansa and Dontos in "Chapter 66, Sansa"?
8. Describe the House of the Undying and who goes there against advice.
9. What does Arya Stark learn while in Roose Bolton's chambers, and what does she find while there?
10. Who saves Sansa in "Chapter 53," and how does this event occur?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
At the end of "A Clash of Kings," the story ends with Jojen going on a mission to find the three-eyed crowd. Discuss the ending of "A Clash of Kings" and how this ending could lead to another book to follow it and also the effects of leaving readers without an actual ending to the book.
Essay Topic 2
Describe and discuss the role of Arya Stark. Cite examples from the story to support your response.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Tyrion's relationship with Shae and the positive and negatives effects it has on him. Cite examples from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)