|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theon tell Rodrik he will do every day, until Rodrik and his army retreat?
2. Who informs Sansa that Stannis's army is on its way to King's Landing?
3. Who enters the House of the Undying against the advice of his men?
4. Who does Catelyn inform Brienne that she wants back?
5. Where are Bran and Rickon killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Cersei and Tyrion involving Tyrion's relationship with a whore?
2. How is Shae brought to the castle of Tyrion to be kept safe from the war?
3. What does Bran Stark use his third eye for in "Chapter 70, Bran"?
4. What does Arya Stark learn while in Roose Bolton's chambers, and what does she find while there?
5. What are Jojen, Bran and Osha's plans at the end of "A Clash of Kings"?
6. What happens between Sansa and Sandor Celgane before Sandor leaves the city?
7. What is discussed between Sansa Stark and Cersei while in the ballroom during the attack of Stannis's men?
8. Why does Catelyn Stark go to visit Jaime in the dungeon with Brienne?
9. Describe the battle that involves Stannis' army at the riverfront.
10. Discuss the dream Jon Snow has in "Chapter 54, Jon" and the role of the eagle.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The desire to conquer is discussed throughout the story. What role does the desire to conquer others cause in the story? Give examples from the story to justify your response.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship, as well as emotions, Catelyn has toward each of her children. How do these relationships affect her throughout the book and what events are caused because of them? Cite examples from the story to support your response.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Night's Watch and their role in the war. Cite examples from the story to support your answer.
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)