|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bran Stark using his third eye to watch at the start of "Chapter 70, Bran"?
2. Who does Joffrey meet with at the start of "Chapter 67, Theon"?
3. Who are the two people who follow Daenerys and Ser Jorah during their escape?
4. When Jaime mocks Catelyn, what does she ask Brienne to bring her?
5. When Bran is using his third eye at the beginning of "Chapter 70, Bran," how many days is he said to have been using it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Jon Snow and Ghorin run into the wildings in "Chapter 69, Jon"?
2. Describe the battle that involves Stannis' army at the riverfront.
3. What does Bran Stark use his third eye for in "Chapter 70, Bran"?
4. Discuss the dream Jon Snow has in "Chapter 54, Jon" and the role of the eagle.
5. When Tyrion meets with the council, what do they discuss, and what changes do they make?
6. What occurs that leads Tywin to send Shae to the castle for safety?
7. How is Shae brought to the castle of Tyrion to be kept safe from the war?
8. What is Tyrion's reaction to his attack at the riverfront, and who is to lead their next attack?
9. How is Arya able to escape Roose Bolton's rule in Harrnehal, and who travels with her?
10. Who is Ser Hyn and what is his purpose?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss and describe the House of the Undying and the role it plays in the story. Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how magic is used in the story, as well as who does and does not believe in it. Cite examples from the book to support your response.
Essay Topic 3
Explain why Sansa is under the abuse of Joffrey and her plans of escape. Give examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)