|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tyrion is asleep in "Chapter 68, Tyrion", what does he dream of?
2. Who informs Sansa that Stannis's army is on its way to King's Landing?
3. Who does Cersei believe to be Tyrion's whore?
4. Who refuses to lead the charge of the castle of King Joffrey?
5. Who do Hodor and Osha go to see in godswood?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Catelyn Stark go to visit Jaime in the dungeon with Brienne?
2. What occurs that leads Tywin to send Shae to the castle for safety?
3. What happens when Jon Snow and Ghorin run into the wildings in "Chapter 69, Jon"?
4. What does Bran Stark dream in "Chapter 47, Bran"?
5. What happens during the meeting between Sansa and Dontos in "Chapter 66, Sansa"?
6. Discuss the dream Jon Snow has in "Chapter 54, Jon" and the role of the eagle.
7. What happens between Cersei and Tyrion involving Tyrion's relationship with a whore?
8. Discuss the third name Arya gives Jaqen to kill in "Chapter 48, Arya".
9. What are Jojen, Bran and Osha's plans at the end of "A Clash of Kings"?
10. What happens between Sansa and Sandor Celgane before Sandor leaves the city?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of the Others in the story, including who they are and their association with the character Craster. Cite examples from the book to justify your response.
Essay Topic 2
Explain why Sansa is under the abuse of Joffrey and her plans of escape. Give examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Describe and discuss the role of Arya Stark. Cite examples from the story to support your response.
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)