|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Daenerys preparing to flee at the beginning of "Chapter 64, Daenerys"?
2. Who does Shae recognize disguised as a beggar?
3. When cleaning Roose Bolton's room, what does she find?
4. What does each room of the House of the Undying contain?
5. Whose sister arrives at the start of "Chapter 57, Theon"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the battle that involves Stannis' army at the riverfront.
2. What happens during the meeting between Sansa and Dontos in "Chapter 66, Sansa"?
3. How is Arya able to escape Roose Bolton's rule in Harrnehal, and who travels with her?
4. What does Bran Stark use his third eye for in "Chapter 70, Bran"?
5. Why does Daenerys flee Quarth, and what does she do while there?
6. What is Catelyn's emotional state at the beginning of "Chapter 56, Catelyn," and what does she discuss with Brienne?
7. What are Jojen, Bran and Osha's plans at the end of "A Clash of Kings"?
8. What happens between Tyrion Lannister and Maester Ballabar in "Chapter 68, Tyrion"?
9. Who is Ser Hyn and what is his purpose?
10. What happens between Sansa and Sandor Celgane before Sandor leaves the city?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Tyrion's relationship with Shae and the positive and negatives effects it has on him. Cite examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship, as well as emotions, Catelyn has toward each of her children. How do these relationships affect her throughout the book and what events are caused because of them? Cite examples from the story to support your response.
Essay Topic 3
Describe and discuss the role of Arya Stark. Cite examples from the story to support your response.
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)