Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sansa that the women in the city have another weapon besides tears for protection?
2. Who arrives to become a Hand to the King?
3. Who does Cersei believe Petyr Baelish betrayed her and Tyrion to?
4. What do Jojen and Bran search for at the end of the story?
5. Who takes over the castle that Arya Stark is a servant for?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of the Others in the story, including who they are and their association with the character Craster. Cite examples from the book to justify your response.
Essay Topic 2
Explain why Sansa is under the abuse of Joffrey and her plans of escape. Give examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Night's Watch and their role in the war. Cite examples from the story to support your answer.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)