|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sansa that the women in the city have another weapon besides tears for protection?
2. What does Theon tell Rodrik he will do every day, until Rodrik and his army retreat?
3. Where does Sansa go to talk to Dontos at the beginning of "Chapter 53, Sansa"?
4. What does Cersei tell Sansa she knows about her?
5. Who forces Sansa to sing them a song before they escape the city?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Catelyn's emotional state at the beginning of "Chapter 56, Catelyn," and what does she discuss with Brienne?
2. How is Arya able to escape Roose Bolton's rule in Harrnehal, and who travels with her?
3. What is Tyrion's reaction to his attack at the riverfront, and who is to lead their next attack?
4. Who is Ser Hyn and what is his purpose?
5. What is Theon Greyjoy's emotional reaction to having killed Bran and Rickon Stark and what happens to him because of his crimes?
6. What is discussed between Sansa Stark and Cersei while in the ballroom during the attack of Stannis's men?
7. Who is Ygritte and what is her role in "Chapter 51, Theon"?
8. How is Shae brought to the castle of Tyrion to be kept safe from the war?
9. How is Mandon killed?
10. Describe the House of the Undying and who goes there against advice.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Night's Watch and their role in the war. Cite examples from the story to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Dreams play a prominent role in "A Clash of Kings." Discuss how dreams are used and the effect they have on characters, as well as events that occur. Cite examples from the story to justify your response.
Essay Topic 3
Explain why Sansa is under the abuse of Joffrey and her plans of escape. Give examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)