|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weese make Arya do for him?
2. Why does Arya want to escape from King's Landing?
3. Who is the only one who has been able to help Stannis with the nightmares he has been having?
4. What does Tyrion direct the smiths in his chambers to make?
5. Who is drowned by Aeron Greyjoy as a sacrifice to his god?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is greensight and who claims to have it?
2. Who is Jaqen H'ghar and what does he tell Arya Stark his debt is to her?
3. Who is Craster and what is he said to do to children?
4. Discuss the dreams Bran has been having and what they could signify.
5. Who is Allar Deem and why is he disliked by many?
6. Whose lives does Arya Stark save and how does she do this in "Chapter 15, Arya"?
7. What is Edmure's plan for the war when talking with Catelyn?
8. Discuss the envoy suggested by Tyrion in "Chapter 37, Tyrion."
9. Discuss the send off and emotions that occur during Myrcella's journey to Dorne.
10. How does Ser Davos feel toward Melisandre, and what does he learn about her while talking to her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The desire to conquer is discussed throughout the story. What role does the desire to conquer others cause in the story? Give examples from the story to justify your response.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the Seven Kingdoms and the people who hold the throne at each location. Give examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the relationship between Sansa Stark and King Joffrey with that of Sansa Stark and Ser Dontos. Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)