|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Sansa that the women in the city have another weapon besides tears for protection?
2. Who arrives to become a Hand to the King?
3. Who does Cersei believe Petyr Baelish betrayed her and Tyrion to?
(a) The warlocks.
(d) Theon Greyjoy.
4. What do Jojen and Bran search for at the end of the story?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A three-eyed cow.
(c) A three-eyed crow.
(d) A direwolf.
5. Who takes over the castle that Arya Stark is a servant for?
(a) Ser Davos Seaworth.
(b) Roose Bolton.
(d) Ser Clegane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tyrion tell to take good care of Sansa?
2. Why is Tyrion not told the location of where Tommen is being held for safety?
3. What does each room of the House of the Undying contain?
4. Who commands Stannis's fleet?
5. What does Jon Snow dream his direwolf Ghost is attacked by?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)