|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is planning to attack Daenerys for burning down the House of the Undying?
(a) Stannis's army.
(b) The warlocks.
(c) The Lannister's.
2. Who are the Undying?
(a) Blue Giants.
(b) Small, dead people.
(c) Small, blue, old people.
3. What is the supposed fate of Tyrion, after the battle at the river?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is held captive.
(c) He is going to be hung.
(d) He is the winner.
4. Who are the two people who follow Daenerys and Ser Jorah during their escape?
(a) Joseph and Elizabeth.
(b) Revelee and Jora.
(c) Arstan and Belwas.
(d) Ary and Ilyn.
5. Who does Tyrion tell to take good care of Sansa?
(b) Theon Greyjoy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Tyrion not told the location of where Tommen is being held for safety?
2. Who commands Stannis's fleet?
3. What rule does Tyrion enact on the people that makes them angry?
4. Who is ordered to kill Ygritte but instead, lets her go?
5. What does each room of the House of the Undying contain?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the House of the Undying and who goes there against advice.
2. How is Shae brought to the castle of Tyrion to be kept safe from the war?
3. Describe the battle that involves Stannis' army at the riverfront.
4. What occurs that leads Tywin to send Shae to the castle for safety?
5. What is the true identity of Reek, and what happens when he reveals himself to Theon Greyjoy?
6. Why does Catelyn Stark go to visit Jaime in the dungeon with Brienne?
7. Who is Ser Hyn and what is his purpose?
8. What happens when Daenerys and Jorah encounter the two men who follow them on their journey out of Quarth?
9. Discuss the dream Jon Snow has in "Chapter 54, Jon" and the role of the eagle.
10. What happens between Sansa and Sandor Celgane before Sandor leaves the city?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)