|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the third name Arya gives for Jaqen to kill?
2. Where do Stannis's troops have a ram?
(a) The Ships Sail.
(b) The Master's Keep.
(c) The King's Dungeon.
(d) The King's Gate.
3. Who vouches for Jon Snow when he is caught by the wildings and threatened to be killed?
4. Where is Bran Stark when he dreams and sees through the eyes of Summer, his direwolf?
(b) The House of the Undying.
(c) The Wall.
5. When Tyrion begins fighting on a boat during the battle at the river, what happens to it?
(a) It catches fire.
(b) It sinks.
(c) It explodes.
(d) It splits apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the House of the Undying against the advice of his men?
2. Who do Hodor and Osha go to see in godswood?
3. What does Theon tell Rodrik he will do every day, until Rodrik and his army retreat?
4. What ruins the ships that tries to escape the harbor after the battle at the river?
5. When Osha offers to enter Theon's service, who does this hurt?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Arya able to escape Roose Bolton's rule in Harrnehal, and who travels with her?
2. Discuss the mountings on Theon Greyjoy's wall.
3. Why does Daenerys flee Quarth, and what does she do while there?
4. How is Shae brought to the castle of Tyrion to be kept safe from the war?
5. What is the true identity of Reek, and what happens when he reveals himself to Theon Greyjoy?
6. What happens when Daenerys and Jorah encounter the two men who follow them on their journey out of Quarth?
7. What happens between Cersei and Tyrion involving Tyrion's relationship with a whore?
8. How is Mandon killed?
9. Describe the battle that involves Stannis' army at the riverfront.
10. What happens between Sansa and Sandor Celgane before Sandor leaves the city?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)