|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Joffrey to marry his sister Margaery?
(a) Ser Lora Tyrell.
(b) Ser Davos.
(c) Jaime Lannister.
(d) Ser Garlan Tyrell.
2. Where is Daenerys preparing to flee at the beginning of "Chapter 64, Daenerys"?
3. Who does Joffrey meet with at the start of "Chapter 67, Theon"?
(a) His father.
(b) His son.
(c) His court.
(d) His mother.
4. If Jon is caught by the wildings, what is he supposed to do?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Join them and be their spy.
(d) Refuse to pledge his loyalty to them.
5. Who tells Daenerys her visions are not important?
(d) Ser Jorah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Undying?
2. Who does Cersei believe to be Tyrion's whore?
3. What does Jaime admit to Catelyn?
4. What rule does Tyrion enact on the people that makes them angry?
5. Who arrives to become a Hand to the King?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Tyrion's reaction to his attack at the riverfront, and who is to lead their next attack?
2. Discuss the dream Jon Snow has in "Chapter 54, Jon" and the role of the eagle.
3. What does Bran Stark dream in "Chapter 47, Bran"?
4. What happens between Sansa and Sandor Celgane before Sandor leaves the city?
5. What is discussed between Sansa Stark and Cersei while in the ballroom during the attack of Stannis's men?
6. Discuss the mountings on Theon Greyjoy's wall.
7. Why does Daenerys flee Quarth, and what does she do while there?
8. Discuss the third name Arya gives Jaqen to kill in "Chapter 48, Arya".
9. What happens when Jon Snow and Ghorin run into the wildings in "Chapter 69, Jon"?
10. What happens between Cersei and Tyrion involving Tyrion's relationship with a whore?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)