|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tyrion begins fighting on a boat during the battle at the river, what happens to it?
(a) It sinks.
(b) It splits apart.
(c) It explodes.
(d) It catches fire.
2. Whose heads are mounted on the castle wall of Theon Greyjoy?
(a) Bran and Rickon.
(b) Arya and her dragon Dogon.
(c) Asha and Stannis.
(d) Melisandre and Catelyn.
3. What jumps out of a box that is given to Daenerys and tries to attack her?
(a) A nymph.
(b) A poisonous manticore.
(c) A poisonous snake.
(d) A baby dragon.
4. When Sansa wakes up in the morning, after her potential fall off of the roof, what is she covered in?
(d) Gun powder.
5. Who enters the House of the Undying against the advice of his men?
(c) Daenerys Targaryen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the supposed fate of Tyrion, after the battle at the river?
2. What does Joffrey make Sansa kiss before going into battle?
3. If Jon is caught by the wildings, what is he supposed to do?
4. What does each room of the House of the Undying contain?
5. Who vouches for Jon Snow when he is caught by the wildings and threatened to be killed?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)