|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Hodor and Osha go to see in godswood?
(c) Measter Luwin.
2. Who commands Stannis's fleet?
(b) Ser Davos Seaworth.
(c) Ser Rodrik.
(d) Ser Theon Greyjoy.
3. Who asks Joffrey to marry his sister Margaery?
(a) Ser Davos.
(b) Ser Lora Tyrell.
(c) Jaime Lannister.
(d) Ser Garlan Tyrell.
4. Why is Ser Boros replaced in the Kingsguard?
(a) He tried to protect Tommen.
(b) He doesn't trust Tywin.
(c) He did not try to protect Tommen.
(d) He doesn't trust Tyron.
5. Who does Cersei believe Petyr Baelish betrayed her and Tyrion to?
(b) Theon Greyjoy.
(c) The warlocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bran Stark is using his third eye, who brings him back into his own body?
2. Whose service does Reek offer to enter?
3. Who won the battle at the riverfront?
4. Who agrees to escape the castle of Roose Bolton with Arya?
5. When Tyrion is asleep in "Chapter 68, Tyrion", what does he dream of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Shae brought to the castle of Tyrion to be kept safe from the war?
2. Who is Ser Hyn and what is his purpose?
3. What is the true identity of Reek, and what happens when he reveals himself to Theon Greyjoy?
4. What does Bran Stark use his third eye for in "Chapter 70, Bran"?
5. Discuss the dream Jon Snow has in "Chapter 54, Jon" and the role of the eagle.
6. What are Jojen, Bran and Osha's plans at the end of "A Clash of Kings"?
7. How is Mandon killed?
8. What is discussed between Sansa Stark and Cersei while in the ballroom during the attack of Stannis's men?
9. What does Bran Stark dream in "Chapter 47, Bran"?
10. Who saves Sansa in "Chapter 53," and how does this event occur?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)