|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joffrey name the Kingsguard?
(a) Ser Garlan Tyrell.
(b) Ser Lora Tyrell.
(c) Ser Davos.
(d) Jaime Lannister.
2. When Osha offers to enter Theon's service, who does this hurt?
3. Who executes Ramsey Snow?
(a) Renly Baratheon.
(b) Ser Rodrik.
(c) Aryan Stark.
(d) Ser Clegane.
4. Who commands Stannis's fleet?
(a) Ser Theon Greyjoy.
(c) Ser Rodrik.
(d) Ser Davos Seaworth.
5. When cleaning Roose Bolton's room, what does she find?
(a) A letter.
(b) A map.
(c) A sword.
(d) A compass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sansa staying with the other women during the battle?
2. What rule does Tyrion enact on the people that makes them angry?
3. Who agrees to escape the castle of Roose Bolton with Arya?
4. Where is Daenerys preparing to flee at the beginning of "Chapter 64, Daenerys"?
5. When Sansa wakes up in the morning, after her potential fall off of the roof, what is she covered in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Arya Stark learn while in Roose Bolton's chambers, and what does she find while there?
2. Who saves Sansa in "Chapter 53," and how does this event occur?
3. What happens between Tyrion Lannister and Maester Ballabar in "Chapter 68, Tyrion"?
4. Describe the battle that involves Stannis' army at the riverfront.
5. What happens when Daenerys and Jorah encounter the two men who follow them on their journey out of Quarth?
6. How is Mandon killed?
7. What does Bran Stark use his third eye for in "Chapter 70, Bran"?
8. How is Arya able to escape Roose Bolton's rule in Harrnehal, and who travels with her?
9. Who is Ser Hyn and what is his purpose?
10. What happens during the meeting between Sansa and Dontos in "Chapter 66, Sansa"?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)