|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Joffrey to marry his sister Margaery?
(a) Ser Davos.
(b) Ser Garlan Tyrell.
(c) Ser Lora Tyrell.
(d) Jaime Lannister.
2. What rule does Tyrion enact on the people that makes them angry?
(a) War on the townspeople.
(b) A curfew.
(c) A decrease in wages.
(d) Imprisonment if trying to escape.
3. Whose service does Reek offer to enter?
(a) Theon Greyjoy.
(b) Ser Davos.
(c) Catelyn Stark.
4. Who tells Daenerys her visions are not important?
(d) Ser Jorah.
5. Who does Daenerys refuse to sell a dragon to?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bran is using his third eye at the beginning of "Chapter 70, Bran," how many days is he said to have been using it?
2. When cleaning Roose Bolton's room, what does she find?
3. What group does Arya despise?
4. Who commands Stannis's fleet?
5. After killing Bran and Rickon, what happens to Theon Greyjoy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Mandon killed?
2. What happens when Jon Snow and Ghorin run into the wildings in "Chapter 69, Jon"?
3. Who is Ser Hyn and what is his purpose?
4. What is discussed between Sansa Stark and Cersei while in the ballroom during the attack of Stannis's men?
5. What happens between Cersei and Tyrion involving Tyrion's relationship with a whore?
6. What does Arya Stark learn while in Roose Bolton's chambers, and what does she find while there?
7. What happens when Daenerys and Jorah encounter the two men who follow them on their journey out of Quarth?
8. What occurs that leads Tywin to send Shae to the castle for safety?
9. What is Catelyn's emotional state at the beginning of "Chapter 56, Catelyn," and what does she discuss with Brienne?
10. Who saves Sansa in "Chapter 53," and how does this event occur?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)