|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cersei believe Petyr Baelish betrayed her and Tyrion to?
(a) The warlocks.
(d) Theon Greyjoy.
2. When Tyrion is asleep in "Chapter 68, Tyrion", what does he dream of?
(a) His direwolf.
(d) His dragon.
3. Who arrives to become a Hand to the King?
4. While Bran is using his third eye, what is he unable to do?
(c) Eat or drink.
5. What does Theon tell Rodrik he will do every day, until Rodrik and his army retreat?
(a) Drown a member of Rodrik's army.
(b) Attack the Night's Watch.
(c) Force Rodrik's wife to sleep with him.
(d) Hang two people a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Undying?
2. Who is distraught over the deaths of Bran and Rickon?
3. Who informs Sansa that Stannis's army is on its way to King's Landing?
4. Where is Bran Stark when he dreams and sees through the eyes of Summer, his direwolf?
5. Where do Stannis's troops have a ram?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Theon Greyjoy's emotional reaction to having killed Bran and Rickon Stark and what happens to him because of his crimes?
2. Why does Catelyn Stark go to visit Jaime in the dungeon with Brienne?
3. Discuss the dream Jon Snow has in "Chapter 54, Jon" and the role of the eagle.
4. What does Bran Stark dream in "Chapter 47, Bran"?
5. How is Arya able to escape Roose Bolton's rule in Harrnehal, and who travels with her?
6. Discuss the mountings on Theon Greyjoy's wall.
7. What is Catelyn's emotional state at the beginning of "Chapter 56, Catelyn," and what does she discuss with Brienne?
8. What happens between Tyrion Lannister and Maester Ballabar in "Chapter 68, Tyrion"?
9. What happens when Jon Snow and Ghorin run into the wildings in "Chapter 69, Jon"?
10. Who is Ser Hyn and what is his purpose?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)