|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sansa go to sing and pray for the men who fight in battle?
(a) The stern.
(b) The sept.
(c) The stip.
(d) The stem.
2. What happens to the people who do not swear loyalty to Joffrey?
(a) They are made to be servants.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They are put in the dungeon.
(d) They forced to pledge their loyalty.
3. Who does Catelyn inform Brienne that she wants back?
(a) Her daughters.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her sons.
4. What does Joffrey plan to launch from the trebuchets he guards?
(a) The Antler Men.
(b) The Dragon Horns.
(c) The Trojan Horses.
(d) The Mighty Monks.
5. Whose heads are mounted on the castle wall of Theon Greyjoy?
(a) Arya and her dragon Dogon.
(b) Bran and Rickon.
(c) Asha and Stannis.
(d) Melisandre and Catelyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tyrion begins fighting on a boat during the battle at the river, what happens to it?
2. Who does Catelyn and Brienne go see in the dungeon?
3. What is Bran Stark using his third eye to watch at the start of "Chapter 70, Bran"?
4. What does Joffrey command in the battle of the city at the beginning of "Chapter 58, Sansa"?
5. When Bran is using his third eye at the beginning of "Chapter 70, Bran," how many days is he said to have been using it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens during the meeting between Sansa and Dontos in "Chapter 66, Sansa"?
2. Who is Ser Hyn and what is his purpose?
3. How is Shae brought to the castle of Tyrion to be kept safe from the war?
4. Why does Catelyn Stark go to visit Jaime in the dungeon with Brienne?
5. What occurs that leads Tywin to send Shae to the castle for safety?
6. Describe the House of the Undying and who goes there against advice.
7. Discuss the mountings on Theon Greyjoy's wall.
8. Why does Daenerys flee Quarth, and what does she do while there?
9. What happens between Sansa and Sandor Celgane before Sandor leaves the city?
10. What is Catelyn's emotional state at the beginning of "Chapter 56, Catelyn," and what does she discuss with Brienne?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)