|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sansa go to talk to Dontos at the beginning of "Chapter 53, Sansa"?
(a) The Tower.
(b) The Wall.
(c) Her chambers.
2. What does Dontos give Sansa as a gift?
(a) A sword.
(b) A hairnet.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A ring.
3. Why is Ser Boros replaced in the Kingsguard?
(a) He doesn't trust Tyron.
(b) He did not try to protect Tommen.
(c) He doesn't trust Tywin.
(d) He tried to protect Tommen.
4. Who does Daenerys refuse to sell a dragon to?
5. What does Joffrey make Sansa kiss before going into battle?
(a) His hand.
(b) His sword.
(c) His shield.
(d) His mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sansa that the women in the city have another weapon besides tears for protection?
2. Who are the Undying?
3. Who informs Sansa that Stannis's army is on its way to King's Landing?
4. Who makes Theon Greyjoy a sleeping potion when he is unable to sleep without nightmares?
5. What happens to the people who do not swear loyalty to Joffrey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Tyrion's reaction to his attack at the riverfront, and who is to lead their next attack?
2. What does Arya Stark learn while in Roose Bolton's chambers, and what does she find while there?
3. What is Theon Greyjoy's emotional reaction to having killed Bran and Rickon Stark and what happens to him because of his crimes?
4. What happens between Cersei and Tyrion involving Tyrion's relationship with a whore?
5. How is Mandon killed?
6. What happens when Jon Snow and Ghorin run into the wildings in "Chapter 69, Jon"?
7. Discuss the mountings on Theon Greyjoy's wall.
8. When Tyrion meets with the council, what do they discuss, and what changes do they make?
9. Describe the battle that involves Stannis' army at the riverfront.
10. What happens during the meeting between Sansa and Dontos in "Chapter 66, Sansa"?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)