|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to kill the guard at the castle and escape, what does Arya drop?
(a) A hankerchief.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A coin.
(d) A letter.
2. Where does Sansa go to talk to Dontos at the beginning of "Chapter 53, Sansa"?
(a) The Wall.
(b) Her chambers.
(c) The Tower.
3. Where is Daenerys preparing to flee at the beginning of "Chapter 64, Daenerys"?
4. Who complains to Arya that the castle where Arya is serving is worse than it's ever been?
(c) Hot Pie.
5. When Bran Stark is using his third eye, who brings him back into his own body?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Sansa that Stannis's army is on its way to King's Landing?
2. Where is Bran Stark when he dreams and sees through the eyes of Summer, his direwolf?
3. What is the third name Arya gives for Jaqen to kill?
4. Who does Catelyn inform Brienne that she wants back?
5. After killing Bran and Rickon, what happens to Theon Greyjoy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Tyrion's reaction to his attack at the riverfront, and who is to lead their next attack?
2. Discuss the mountings on Theon Greyjoy's wall.
3. Who is Ser Hyn and what is his purpose?
4. When Tyrion meets with the council, what do they discuss, and what changes do they make?
5. How is Mandon killed?
6. What does Arya Stark learn while in Roose Bolton's chambers, and what does she find while there?
7. How is Shae brought to the castle of Tyrion to be kept safe from the war?
8. Discuss the third name Arya gives Jaqen to kill in "Chapter 48, Arya".
9. What is Theon Greyjoy's emotional reaction to having killed Bran and Rickon Stark and what happens to him because of his crimes?
10. Describe the battle that involves Stannis' army at the riverfront.
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)