|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tyrion tell to take good care of Sansa?
(a) Theon Greyjoy.
2. What is the supposed fate of Tyrion, after the battle at the river?
(a) He is the winner.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is held captive.
(d) He is going to be hung.
3. Who is ordered to kill Ygritte but instead, lets her go?
(c) Jon Snow.
(d) Ramsey Snow.
4. When Osha offers to enter Theon's service, who does this hurt?
5. What does Theon tell Rodrik he will do every day, until Rodrik and his army retreat?
(a) Attack the Night's Watch.
(b) Drown a member of Rodrik's army.
(c) Force Rodrik's wife to sleep with him.
(d) Hang two people a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cersei tell Sansa she knows about her?
2. What rule does Tyrion enact on the people that makes them angry?
3. Who is found dead at the beginning of "Chapter 55, Tyrion"?
4. Who tells Daenerys her visions are not important?
5. If Jon is caught by the wildings, what is he supposed to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Mandon killed?
2. Discuss the dream Jon Snow has in "Chapter 54, Jon" and the role of the eagle.
3. Who is Ygritte and what is her role in "Chapter 51, Theon"?
4. How is Shae brought to the castle of Tyrion to be kept safe from the war?
5. What is Catelyn's emotional state at the beginning of "Chapter 56, Catelyn," and what does she discuss with Brienne?
6. What happens when Daenerys and Jorah encounter the two men who follow them on their journey out of Quarth?
7. What is the true identity of Reek, and what happens when he reveals himself to Theon Greyjoy?
8. When Tyrion meets with the council, what do they discuss, and what changes do they make?
9. What are Jojen, Bran and Osha's plans at the end of "A Clash of Kings"?
10. Discuss the third name Arya gives Jaqen to kill in "Chapter 48, Arya".
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)