|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joffrey plan to launch from the trebuchets he guards?
(a) The Dragon Horns.
(b) The Mighty Monks.
(c) The Antler Men.
(d) The Trojan Horses.
2. Who do Hodor and Osha go to see in godswood?
(a) Measter Luwin.
3. Who won the battle at the riverfront?
(b) Ser Rodrik.
(d) Ser Davos Seaworth.
4. Who enters the House of the Undying against the advice of his men?
(b) Daenerys Targaryen.
5. When cleaning Roose Bolton's room, what does she find?
(a) A compass.
(b) A sword.
(c) A letter.
(d) A map.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sansa that the women in the city have another weapon besides tears for protection?
2. Where are Bran and Rickon killed?
3. Who complains to Arya that the castle where Arya is serving is worse than it's ever been?
4. Who are the Undying?
5. What does Arya make that is used to kill the guards in Harrenhal?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the mountings on Theon Greyjoy's wall.
2. What is Tyrion's reaction to his attack at the riverfront, and who is to lead their next attack?
3. What is the true identity of Reek, and what happens when he reveals himself to Theon Greyjoy?
4. What is Catelyn's emotional state at the beginning of "Chapter 56, Catelyn," and what does she discuss with Brienne?
5. How is Arya able to escape Roose Bolton's rule in Harrnehal, and who travels with her?
6. Who saves Sansa in "Chapter 53," and how does this event occur?
7. How is Mandon killed?
8. When Tyrion meets with the council, what do they discuss, and what changes do they make?
9. What does Bran Stark use his third eye for in "Chapter 70, Bran"?
10. Why does Daenerys flee Quarth, and what does she do while there?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)