|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Daenerys her visions are not important?
(b) Ser Jorah.
2. What does Cersei accuse Tyrion of wanting to do?
(a) Kill Joffrey.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Escape the city.
(d) Kill himself.
3. Who does Joffrey name the Kingsguard?
(a) Ser Lora Tyrell.
(b) Jaime Lannister.
(c) Ser Garlan Tyrell.
(d) Ser Davos.
4. What does each room of the House of the Undying contain?
(a) Visions of things that will never happen.
(b) Visions of the future.
(c) Visions of the past, the present, and things that will never happen.
(d) Visions of the past and present.
5. Who tells Sansa that the women in the city have another weapon besides tears for protection?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tyrion tell to take good care of Sansa?
2. Who does Cersei bring into the castle of Theon Greyjoy to gain protection?
3. When Bran is using his third eye at the beginning of "Chapter 70, Bran," how many days is he said to have been using it?
4. Who do Hodor and Osha go to see in godswood?
5. Who forces Sansa to sing them a song before they escape the city?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)