|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Stannis's men able to cross the river to gain leverage during battle?
(a) Swimming underwater under the wrecked boats.
(b) Using horses to trudge through the water.
(c) Using wrecked boats as a bridge.
(d) Shooting cannons at their rivals.
2. What does Jaime admit to Catelyn?
(a) He will die in the dungeon.
(b) He plans to escape the city.
(c) He wants to marry Catelyn.
(d) He pushed Bran out of the tower.
3. Where does Sansa go to sing and pray for the men who fight in battle?
(a) The sept.
(b) The stip.
(c) The stem.
(d) The stern.
4. Where is Sansa staying with the other women during the battle?
(a) The bedroom chambers.
(b) The ballroom.
(c) The dining hall.
(d) The dungeon.
5. If Jon is caught by the wildings, what is he supposed to do?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Refuse to pledge his loyalty to them.
(c) Join them and be their spy.
(d) Kill them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cersei accuse Tyrion of wanting to do?
2. Who is planning to attack Daenerys for burning down the House of the Undying?
3. Who do Hodor and Osha go to see in godswood?
4. Who are the Undying?
5. Who does Daenerys refuse to sell a dragon to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bran Stark dream in "Chapter 47, Bran"?
2. What happens when Daenerys and Jorah encounter the two men who follow them on their journey out of Quarth?
3. What is discussed between Sansa Stark and Cersei while in the ballroom during the attack of Stannis's men?
4. What does Arya Stark learn while in Roose Bolton's chambers, and what does she find while there?
5. What occurs that leads Tywin to send Shae to the castle for safety?
6. Why does Catelyn Stark go to visit Jaime in the dungeon with Brienne?
7. Discuss the third name Arya gives Jaqen to kill in "Chapter 48, Arya".
8. What does Bran Stark use his third eye for in "Chapter 70, Bran"?
9. Who saves Sansa in "Chapter 53," and how does this event occur?
10. Discuss the mountings on Theon Greyjoy's wall.
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)