|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sansa staying with the other women during the battle?
(a) The dungeon.
(b) The dining hall.
(c) The bedroom chambers.
(d) The ballroom.
2. Who tries to keep Tyrion Lannister asleep in "Chapter 68, Tyrion"?
(a) Maester Luwin.
(b) Maester Yysh.
(c) Maester Cressen.
(d) Maester Ballabar.
3. What does Cersei tell Tyrion she knows about him?
(a) He has a child on the way.
(b) He plans to escape the city.
(c) He plans to leave his wife.
(d) He has a whore.
4. Who won the battle at the riverfront?
(a) Ser Rodrik.
(c) Ser Davos Seaworth.
5. What is the third name Arya gives for Jaqen to kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only one left in the party of Jon Snow when fleeing the wilding?
2. Where does Sansa go to sing and pray for the men who fight in battle?
3. Where is Daenerys preparing to flee at the beginning of "Chapter 64, Daenerys"?
4. When Osha offers to enter Theon's service, who does this hurt?
5. Who informs Sansa that Stannis's army is on its way to King's Landing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ygritte and what is her role in "Chapter 51, Theon"?
2. What is discussed between Sansa Stark and Cersei while in the ballroom during the attack of Stannis's men?
3. Discuss the mountings on Theon Greyjoy's wall.
4. Who saves Sansa in "Chapter 53," and how does this event occur?
5. What happens between Tyrion Lannister and Maester Ballabar in "Chapter 68, Tyrion"?
6. What does Bran Stark dream in "Chapter 47, Bran"?
7. What is Catelyn's emotional state at the beginning of "Chapter 56, Catelyn," and what does she discuss with Brienne?
8. Describe the battle that involves Stannis' army at the riverfront.
9. Describe the House of the Undying and who goes there against advice.
10. Why does Daenerys flee Quarth, and what does she do while there?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)