|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bran Stark using his third eye to watch at the start of "Chapter 70, Bran"?
(a) The burning of Winterfell.
(b) The giant chain being made.
(c) The burning of the House of the Undying.
(d) The attack at the riverfront.
2. When Tyrion is asleep in "Chapter 68, Tyrion", what does he dream of?
(c) His dragon.
(d) His direwolf.
3. Who is found missing when Theon awakens in the night in "Chapter 51, Theon"?
(b) Bran and Rickon.
4. Who takes over the castle that Arya Stark is a servant for?
(a) Roose Bolton.
(b) Ser Clegane.
(d) Ser Davos Seaworth.
5. Who is the only one left in the party of Jon Snow when fleeing the wilding?
(a) Catelyn Spark.
(b) Ramsey Snow.
(d) Apya Spark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cersei bring into the castle of Theon Greyjoy to gain protection?
2. When cleaning Roose Bolton's room, what does she find?
3. Who refuses to lead the charge of the castle of King Joffrey?
4. What does Joffrey plan to launch from the trebuchets he guards?
5. When Sansa wakes up in the morning, after her potential fall off of the roof, what is she covered in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who saves Sansa in "Chapter 53," and how does this event occur?
2. Discuss the mountings on Theon Greyjoy's wall.
3. Describe the House of the Undying and who goes there against advice.
4. What occurs that leads Tywin to send Shae to the castle for safety?
5. Who is Ser Hyn and what is his purpose?
6. How is Arya able to escape Roose Bolton's rule in Harrnehal, and who travels with her?
7. What happens during the meeting between Sansa and Dontos in "Chapter 66, Sansa"?
8. What are Jojen, Bran and Osha's plans at the end of "A Clash of Kings"?
9. What is Tyrion's reaction to his attack at the riverfront, and who is to lead their next attack?
10. When Tyrion meets with the council, what do they discuss, and what changes do they make?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)