|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound awakes Bran to signal that guests have arrived in the city?
2. Whose whereabouts does Ser Gregor Clegane want information on?
(a) Ser Beric.
(b) Ramsey Snow.
3. Who does Jojen dream stands over Bran and Rickon's bodies, skinning off their faces?
4. What is asked of Wyman in exchange for his captive son?
(a) To step down from the throne.
(b) To remain neutral in the war.
(c) To refrain from fighting in the war.
(d) To pledge his loyalty to Stannis.
5. Who is blamed for killing Renly Baratheon when dressing for battle?
(c) Jaime Lannister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Renly allow Brienne Tarth to join his rainbow guard?
2. Who is the first person killed because of Arya Starks's hatred of him?
3. What does Tyrion direct the smiths in his chambers to make?
4. Who does Jorah tell Daenerys she resembles?
5. What are Daenerys Targaryen and her people following during their trek in the desert?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the death of Renly Baratheon.
2. Who is Jaqen H'ghar and what does he tell Arya Stark his debt is to her?
3. What is Ser Gregor Clegane's behavior toward the people of Harrentown?
4. What causes the burning of the statues of the seven gods at Dragonstone?
5. Why is Daenerys on a journey across the desert?
6. Discuss the events that take place between Daenerys and Xaro in "Chapter 41, Daenerys."
7. Who does Arya Stark tell Jaqen to kill Weese in "Chapter 39, Arya," and what is her reaction after her choice is made?
8. What is the role of wildfire, discussed in "Chapter 21, Tyrion"?
9. What is Edmure's plan for the war when talking with Catelyn?
10. What does Theon Greyjoy feel about his father's wants for the continent and what he sees when arriving in the town of Pyke, one of the Iron Islands?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)