|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signals the end of a decade long summer?
(a) A good harvest.
(b) A red comet.
(c) The return of dragons.
(d) A white raven.
2. Who is placed in the seat of honor at the banquet held by the Greyjoy family?
3. Who does Renly believe is on his side in the war?
4. Who is in charge of ensuring the release of Arya and Sansa Stark from Riverrun?
(c) Catelyn Stark.
5. If Sansa wants to go home to her family, where is she told to go for help?
(b) The Wall.
(c) The Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is blamed for killing Renly Baratheon when dressing for battle?
2. What does Brynden believe is the meaning of the red comet?
3. How do Arya and her group escape the town attacked by riders?
4. Who does Robb Stark convince Catelyn Stark to meet with at the beginning of "Chapter 23, Catelyn"?
5. Who does Daenerys want to visit to receive aid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jon Snow learn about the wildings in "Chapter 44, Jon," and what is to be done about them?
2. Discuss the meeting that takes place between Sansa and the mysterious person who wants to help her escape from Joffrey.
3. What is Ser Gregor Clegane's behavior toward the people of Harrentown?
4. What does Theon Greyjoy feel about his father's wants for the continent and what he sees when arriving in the town of Pyke, one of the Iron Islands?
5. Who is Craster and what is he said to do to children?
6. Who is Allar Deem and why is he disliked by many?
7. Discuss the send off and emotions that occur during Myrcella's journey to Dorne.
8. Discuss the dreams Bran has been having and what they could signify.
9. Discuss the death of Renly Baratheon.
10. What is Edmure's plan for the war when talking with Catelyn?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)