|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stannis's letter proclaim Joffrey to be?
(a) A saint.
(b) An evil king.
(c) A bastard.
(d) The future of Westeros.
2. Who is engaged to Joffrey Brantheon?
(a) Sansa Stark.
(c) Arya Stark.
(d) Catelyn Stark.
3. Who does Daenerys want to visit to receive aid?
(a) The Warlocks.
(b) The council members.
(d) The council's guards.
4. What is the name of the council that Daenerys talks to at the beginning of "Chapter 41, Daenerys"?
(a) The Purebred counsil.
(b) The Pureblood council.
(c) The White Raven council.
(d) The Bloody counsil.
5. As king to the continent of Westeros, what does Theon think his father wants to restore?
(a) Old traditions.
(b) A harsh rule.
(c) A good name.
(d) New ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bran told he can see through when using his third eye?
2. Who plans to help Sansa escape from Joffrey?
3. Who does Cersei hope will destroy each other?
4. Why is Myrcella Baratheon going to Dorne?
5. What does Brynden believe is the meaning of the red comet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Craster and what is he said to do to children?
2. Discuss the dreams Bran has been having and what they could signify.
3. Discuss the send off and emotions that occur during Myrcella's journey to Dorne.
4. Discuss the meeting that takes place between Sansa and the mysterious person who wants to help her escape from Joffrey.
5. Discuss Arya's escape from King's Landing.
6. Discuss the events that take place between Daenerys and Xaro in "Chapter 41, Daenerys."
7. What does Jon Snow learn about the wildings in "Chapter 44, Jon," and what is to be done about them?
8. What is greensight and who claims to have it?
9. What causes the burning of the statues of the seven gods at Dragonstone?
10. Who is Asha and what trick does she play on Theon when he returns home?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)