|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Myrcella Baratheon going to Dorne?
(a) To marry Prince Doran Martell.
(b) To mock Prince Doran Martell.
(c) To kill Prince Doran Martell.
(d) To haunt Prince Doran Martell.
2. What signals the end of a decade long summer?
(a) The return of dragons.
(b) A white raven.
(c) A good harvest.
(d) A red comet.
3. What is Arya beaten for by Weese?
(a) Trying to kill him.
(b) Being late.
(c) Talking back.
(d) Making eye contact with him.
4. Who does Jojen say always comes true and is unable to be stopped?
(a) The approaching of the dragons.
(b) His visions.
(c) A threat of a bad harvest.
(d) The threat of war.
5. Who does Cersei hope will destroy each other?
(a) Renly and Catelyn.
(b) Catelyna and Robb.
(c) Stannis and Jaime.
(d) Stannis and Renly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wilding villages are found deserted by Jon Snow and the other rangers of the Night's Watch?
2. Who has a rooted hand in a jar?
3. Why does Ramsey Snow marry Lady Donella?
4. Why does Edmure want to guard the river fords?
5. Who does Daenerys want to visit to receive aid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is greensight and who claims to have it?
2. Who is Allar Deem and why is he disliked by many?
3. How does Ser Davos feel toward Melisandre, and what does he learn about her while talking to her?
4. Discuss the meeting that takes place between Sansa and the mysterious person who wants to help her escape from Joffrey.
5. What is Tyrion's plan in "Chapter 18, Tyrion," and what is its purpose?
6. What does Tyrion learn about Pycelle in "Chapter 26, Tyrion," and what happens to Pycelle because of this?
7. Who does Arya Stark tell Jaqen to kill Weese in "Chapter 39, Arya," and what is her reaction after her choice is made?
8. Discuss the introduction of the white raven and its symbolism.
9. What causes the burning of the statues of the seven gods at Dragonstone?
10. Discuss the envoy suggested by Tyrion in "Chapter 37, Tyrion."
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)