|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stannis's letter proclaim Joffrey to be?
(a) A saint.
(b) A bastard.
(c) An evil king.
(d) The future of Westeros.
2. What is the name of Renly Baratheon's new wife?
3. What is the name of the council that Daenerys talks to at the beginning of "Chapter 41, Daenerys"?
(a) The Purebred counsil.
(b) The White Raven council.
(c) The Pureblood council.
(d) The Bloody counsil.
4. Why does Ramsey Snow marry Lady Donella?
(a) He loves her.
(b) To become king.
(c) To gain her lands.
(d) To anger her father.
5. Who does Theon Greyjoy meet in "Chapter 25, Theon" that he learns is his sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Renly believe is on his side in the war?
2. What throne does Daenerys want to win?
3. Who chooses no sides in the war?
4. As king to the continent of Westeros, what does Theon think his father wants to restore?
5. What is the name of Azor Ahai's sword?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the death of Renly Baratheon.
2. Discuss the send off and emotions that occur during Myrcella's journey to Dorne.
3. Discuss the meaning of the letter Cersei receives from Lord Tywin.
4. What is Tyrion's plan in "Chapter 18, Tyrion," and what is its purpose?
5. What is Ser Gregor Clegane's behavior toward the people of Harrentown?
6. Why is Daenerys on a journey across the desert?
7. How does Ser Davos feel toward Melisandre, and what does he learn about her while talking to her?
8. Discuss the meeting that takes place between Sansa and the mysterious person who wants to help her escape from Joffrey.
9. What is Edmure's plan for the war when talking with Catelyn?
10. What is greensight and who claims to have it?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)