|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Sandor Clegane call Sansa Stark?
(b) Little bird.
(d) Angel face.
2. What is the name of the leader of the wildings?
(a) Todd Joseph.
(b) Bernard Walken.
(c) DJ Johnser.
(d) Mance Rayder.
3. Where is Theon taken in his father's castle that disturbs him?
(a) The dragon's lair.
(b) The Bloody Keep.
(c) The Bloodless Keep.
(d) The dungeon.
4. Who owns a wolf named Nymeria?
(a) Catelyn Stark.
(b) Arya Stark.
(c) Tywin Lannister.
(d) Jaime Lannister.
5. What does Maester Luwin tell Bran does not exist anymore?
(b) White ravens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cersei want to bring the army from Casterly Rock to help in the war?
2. What is Arya beaten for by Weese?
3. What does Osha tell Bran the comet means?
4. What are Stannis Baratheon's men ordered to burn at Dragonstone as a sacrifice to R'hllor?
5. What sound awakes Bran to signal that guests have arrived in the city?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes the burning of the statues of the seven gods at Dragonstone?
2. What is Edmure's plan for the war when talking with Catelyn?
3. What is Samwell Tarly looking for in Castle Black?
4. Who is Craster and what is he said to do to children?
5. Who saves Sansa in "Chapter 53," and how does this event occur?
6. What does Theon Greyjoy feel about his father's wants for the continent and what he sees when arriving in the town of Pyke, one of the Iron Islands?
7. What does Arya Stark learn while in Roose Bolton's chambers, and what does she find while there?
8. What is Theon Greyjoy's emotional reaction to having killed Bran and Rickon Stark and what happens to him because of his crimes?
9. What is the role of wildfire, discussed in "Chapter 21, Tyrion"?
10. What does Tyrion learn about Pycelle in "Chapter 26, Tyrion," and what happens to Pycelle because of this?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)