|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tyrion not worried about Renly's plans of attack on the city?
(a) Renly has a big ego but no fighting skills.
(b) Renly does not know how to fight.
(c) Renly will be killed.
(d) Renly has never led men into war.
2. What does Brynden believe is the meaning of the red comet?
3. What is the name of dreams that show the future?
4. What does Tyrion inspect in the vaults of the Alchemists' Guild?
(a) Supplies of wildfire.
(b) Supplies of ammunition.
(c) Supplies of food.
(d) Supplies of wine.
5. What signals the end of a decade long summer?
(a) A white raven.
(b) The return of dragons.
(c) A good harvest.
(d) A red comet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Melisandre say is a hero reborn?
2. What is the name of Renly Baratheon's new wife?
3. Who is the first person killed because of Arya Starks's hatred of him?
4. Who has a rooted hand in a jar?
5. Why does Renly allow Brienne Tarth to join his rainbow guard?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Asha and what trick does she play on Theon when he returns home?
2. Discuss the meeting that takes place between Sansa and the mysterious person who wants to help her escape from Joffrey.
3. What is Edmure's plan for the war when talking with Catelyn?
4. What does Theon Greyjoy feel about his father's wants for the continent and what he sees when arriving in the town of Pyke, one of the Iron Islands?
5. What is Tyrion's plan in "Chapter 18, Tyrion," and what is its purpose?
6. How does Ser Davos feel toward Melisandre, and what does he learn about her while talking to her?
7. What is greensight and who claims to have it?
8. Discuss the dream Jojen describes to Bran in "Chapter 36, Bran."
9. Discuss Arya's escape from King's Landing.
10. Discuss the meaning of the letter Cersei receives from Lord Tywin.
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)