Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cersei hope will destroy each other?
(a) Catelyna and Robb.
(b) Stannis and Jaime.
(c) Renly and Catelyn.
(d) Stannis and Renly.
2. Who does Daenerys want to visit to receive aid?
(a) The council's guards.
(b) The council members.
(c) The Warlocks.
3. Who does Jorah tell Daenerys she resembles?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His wife.
4. What does Mance Rayer look for to help his people get through the Wall?
(c) The House of the Undying.
(d) Something magical.
5. Whose direwolf runs away and refuses to come to the fort at the Fist of the First Men?
(a) Debb Fairs.
(b) Laurel Snow.
(c) Jon Snow.
(d) Joseph Todd.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dragons does Daenerys have?
2. Who is in charge of ensuring the release of Arya and Sansa Stark from Riverrun?
3. Who owns a wolf named Nymeria?
4. Where does Craster tell Mormont the wildings have been gathering?
5. Who does Melisandre say is a hero reborn?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Allar Deem and why is he disliked by many?
2. Discuss the dreams Bran has been having and what they could signify.
3. What happens when Jon Snow and Ghorin run into the wildings in "Chapter 69, Jon"?
4. What causes the burning of the statues of the seven gods at Dragonstone?
5. Who does Arya Stark tell Jaqen to kill Weese in "Chapter 39, Arya," and what is her reaction after her choice is made?
6. Discuss the letter Wylis receives in "Chapter 17, Bran."
7. Who is Jaqen H'ghar and what does he tell Arya Stark his debt is to her?
8. Why does Catelyn Stark go to visit Jaime in the dungeon with Brienne?
9. What is Tyrion's plan in "Chapter 18, Tyrion," and what is its purpose?
10. What are Jojen, Bran and Osha's plans at the end of "A Clash of Kings"?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)