|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cersei hope will destroy each other?
(a) Catelyna and Robb.
(b) Stannis and Jaime.
(c) Renly and Catelyn.
(d) Stannis and Renly.
2. As king to the continent of Westeros, what does Theon think his father wants to restore?
(a) Old traditions.
(b) A good name.
(c) A harsh rule.
(d) New ways.
3. Who does Melisandre say is a hero reborn?
4. What causes the delay of the reinforcements that are to come to the aid of Jon Snow and the members of the Night's Watch?
(a) An attack by Renly Baratheon's ghost.
(b) Arya's dragons.
(c) Melisandre's magic.
(d) Encounters with the wildings.
5. What is the name of Renly Baratheon's new wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Theon taken in his father's castle that disturbs him?
2. What name does Sandor Clegane call Sansa Stark?
3. Who helps Arya escape from King's Landing?
4. What does Maester Luwin tell Bran does not exist anymore?
5. Who has a rooted hand in a jar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Arya's escape from King's Landing.
2. Why is Daenerys on a journey across the desert?
3. What does Jon Snow learn about the wildings in "Chapter 44, Jon," and what is to be done about them?
4. What is the role of wildfire, discussed in "Chapter 21, Tyrion"?
5. How does Ser Davos feel toward Melisandre, and what does he learn about her while talking to her?
6. Who is Brienne?
7. Discuss the introduction of the white raven and its symbolism.
8. Discuss the letter Wylis receives in "Chapter 17, Bran."
9. What does Theon Greyjoy feel about his father's wants for the continent and what he sees when arriving in the town of Pyke, one of the Iron Islands?
10. Discuss the meaning of the letter Cersei receives from Lord Tywin.
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)