|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound awakes Bran to signal that guests have arrived in the city?
2. Why does Renly allow Brienne Tarth to join his rainbow guard?
(a) She threatens him.
(b) She is good with a sword.
(c) It will improve his chances of winning a victory.
(d) She wins a fight against other knights.
3. Who is known as the Bloody Mummers?
(a) The city watch.
(b) Stannis's army.
(c) The Night's Watch.
(d) The Brave Companions.
4. Why does Tyrion drug Cersei during their meeting?
(a) He dislikes her.
(b) So he can meet with Ser Cleos Frey alone.
(c) So he can meet with Tywin alone.
(d) He wants her eliminated.
5. Who does Tyrion inform Jacelyn should be "lost at sea" during their journey north to the Wall?
(a) Allar Deem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tyrion direct the smiths in his chambers to make?
2. Who is blamed for killing Renly Baratheon when dressing for battle?
3. Which words best describe the appearance of Stannis?
4. How many dragons does Daenerys have?
5. Which word best describes Tyrion's fleet of ships?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Asha and what trick does she play on Theon when he returns home?
2. What is greensight and who claims to have it?
3. What is Edmure's plan for the war when talking with Catelyn?
4. Discuss the meeting that takes place between Sansa and the mysterious person who wants to help her escape from Joffrey.
5. Who is Brienne?
6. Who is Jaqen H'ghar and what does he tell Arya Stark his debt is to her?
7. What is Tyrion's plan in "Chapter 18, Tyrion," and what is its purpose?
8. Discuss the introduction of the white raven and its symbolism.
9. Who does Arya Stark tell Jaqen to kill Weese in "Chapter 39, Arya," and what is her reaction after her choice is made?
10. Discuss the letter Wylis receives in "Chapter 17, Bran."
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)