|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only one who has been able to help Stannis with the nightmares he has been having?
2. Whose whereabouts does Ser Gregor Clegane want information on?
(b) Ramsey Snow.
(c) Ser Beric.
3. How many dragons does Daenerys have?
4. Whose direwolf runs away and refuses to come to the fort at the Fist of the First Men?
(a) Jon Snow.
(b) Joseph Todd.
(c) Debb Fairs.
(d) Laurel Snow.
5. Who chooses no sides in the war?
(a) The Night's Watch.
(b) The Brave Companions.
(c) Lord Tywin Lannister.
(d) King Joffrey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is released by Robb Stark to carry messages to Balon Greyjoy?
2. What is Samwell Tarly looking for in the beginning of "Chapter 7, Jon"?
3. Why is Tyrion not worried about Renly's plans of attack on the city?
4. Who is placed in the seat of honor at the banquet held by the Greyjoy family?
5. Who does Renly believe is on his side in the war?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the envoy suggested by Tyrion in "Chapter 37, Tyrion."
2. Discuss the dream Jojen describes to Bran in "Chapter 36, Bran."
3. Why is Daenerys on a journey across the desert?
4. What is Samwell Tarly looking for in Castle Black?
5. What is the role of wildfire, discussed in "Chapter 21, Tyrion"?
6. Discuss the dreams Bran has been having and what they could signify.
7. Who is Asha and what trick does she play on Theon when he returns home?
8. Discuss the send off and emotions that occur during Myrcella's journey to Dorne.
9. Who is Craster and what is he said to do to children?
10. What is Ser Gregor Clegane's behavior toward the people of Harrentown?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)