|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Renly believe is on his side in the war?
2. Who does Daenerys want to visit to receive aid?
(a) The council's guards.
(b) The Warlocks.
(d) The council members.
3. Whose direwolf runs away and refuses to come to the fort at the Fist of the First Men?
(a) Joseph Todd.
(b) Debb Fairs.
(c) Laurel Snow.
(d) Jon Snow.
4. Who will be killed if harm is brought to Sansa Stark?
(a) Arya Stark.
(b) Jaime Lannister.
(d) Catelyn Stark.
5. What group is known for burning its dead?
(a) The peasants.
(b) The wildings.
(c) The wights.
(d) The liters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cersei want to bring the army from Casterly Rock to help in the war?
2. Who is known as the Bloody Mummers?
3. What is the name of the leader of the wildings?
4. Who is released by Robb Stark to carry messages to Balon Greyjoy?
5. What is Arya beaten for by Weese?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Edmure's plan for the war when talking with Catelyn?
2. What does Jon Snow learn about the wildings in "Chapter 44, Jon," and what is to be done about them?
3. Discuss the introduction of the white raven and its symbolism.
4. What does Theon Greyjoy feel about his father's wants for the continent and what he sees when arriving in the town of Pyke, one of the Iron Islands?
5. Discuss the send off and emotions that occur during Myrcella's journey to Dorne.
6. Who is Brienne?
7. Discuss the events that take place between Daenerys and Xaro in "Chapter 41, Daenerys."
8. Why is Daenerys on a journey across the desert?
9. Whose lives does Arya Stark save and how does she do this in "Chapter 15, Arya"?
10. Discuss Arya's escape from King's Landing.
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)