|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brynden believe is the meaning of the red comet?
2. Why does Renly allow Brienne Tarth to join his rainbow guard?
(a) She is good with a sword.
(b) She wins a fight against other knights.
(c) She threatens him.
(d) It will improve his chances of winning a victory.
3. What does Mance Rayer look for to help his people get through the Wall?
(b) Something magical.
(d) The House of the Undying.
4. What does Arya and her group find when they come upon a holdfast on their journey?
(a) An abandoned wagon.
(b) Greyjoy's army.
(c) Two survivors of an attack.
(d) Abandoned weapons.
5. What does Brienne ask Catelyn for permission to do?
(a) Leave the Rainbow guard.
(b) To kill Renly Baratheon.
(c) To leave job of a knight.
(d) Kill Stannis Baratheon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Craster tell Mormont the wildings have been gathering?
2. Who does Joffrey make a fool due to his lack of participation in the tournament that is held in his honor?
3. Why does Ramsey Snow marry Lady Donella?
4. Who will be killed if harm is brought to Sansa Stark?
5. Why is Tyrion not worried about Renly's plans of attack on the city?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Edmure's plan for the war when talking with Catelyn?
2. What is Tyrion's plan in "Chapter 18, Tyrion," and what is its purpose?
3. How does Ser Davos feel toward Melisandre, and what does he learn about her while talking to her?
4. What is the role of wildfire, discussed in "Chapter 21, Tyrion"?
5. Discuss Arya's escape from King's Landing.
6. Who is Asha and what trick does she play on Theon when he returns home?
7. Who is Craster and what is he said to do to children?
8. What causes the burning of the statues of the seven gods at Dragonstone?
9. Discuss the envoy suggested by Tyrion in "Chapter 37, Tyrion."
10. Who is Allar Deem and why is he disliked by many?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)