|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tyrion inspect in the vaults of the Alchemists' Guild?
(a) Supplies of wildfire.
(b) Supplies of wine.
(c) Supplies of ammunition.
(d) Supplies of food.
2. Who does Jojen say always comes true and is unable to be stopped?
(a) A threat of a bad harvest.
(b) The approaching of the dragons.
(c) The threat of war.
(d) His visions.
3. What are Daenerys Targaryen and her people following during their trek in the desert?
(a) The war.
(b) The red comet.
(c) The white raven.
(d) The dragons.
4. Why does Renly allow Brienne Tarth to join his rainbow guard?
(a) It will improve his chances of winning a victory.
(b) She wins a fight against other knights.
(c) She threatens him.
(d) She is good with a sword.
5. How do Arya and her group escape the town attacked by riders?
(a) Through a tunnel.
(b) Through the woods.
(c) By horse.
(d) Over a bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is found dead when Arya and her group return to Harrentown after Ser Armory's attack?
2. What is Samwell Tarly looking for in the beginning of "Chapter 7, Jon"?
3. Who does Renly believe is on his side in the war?
4. Who is known as the Bloody Mummers?
5. Who chooses no sides in the war?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the dreams Bran has been having and what they could signify.
2. What causes the burning of the statues of the seven gods at Dragonstone?
3. Discuss the dream Jojen describes to Bran in "Chapter 36, Bran."
4. Discuss the meeting that takes place between Sansa and the mysterious person who wants to help her escape from Joffrey.
5. Discuss the send off and emotions that occur during Myrcella's journey to Dorne.
6. What does Jon Snow learn about the wildings in "Chapter 44, Jon," and what is to be done about them?
7. Discuss the meaning of the letter Cersei receives from Lord Tywin.
8. Discuss the envoy suggested by Tyrion in "Chapter 37, Tyrion."
9. What is Tyrion's plan in "Chapter 18, Tyrion," and what is its purpose?
10. Discuss the introduction of the white raven and its symbolism.
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)