|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place does Lord Petyr believe is cursed?
(a) Melisandre's tent.
(b) The Tower.
(c) The Wall.
(d) The dragon's lair.
2. Why is Tyrion not worried about Renly's plans of attack on the city?
(a) Renly has a big ego but no fighting skills.
(b) Renly will be killed.
(c) Renly does not know how to fight.
(d) Renly has never led men into war.
3. Why does Edmure want to guard the river fords?
(a) So Tywin can't cross.
(b) So the peasants will not receive their food.
(c) So Arya Stark won't try to attack.
(d) So Myrcella won't be able to arrive with her fleet.
4. Who is the first person killed because of Arya Starks's hatred of him?
5. What is Arya beaten for by Weese?
(a) Being late.
(b) Trying to kill him.
(c) Making eye contact with him.
(d) Talking back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Myrcella Baratheon going to Dorne?
2. Who does Renly believe is on his side in the war?
3. Who chooses no sides in the war?
4. Who is known as the Bloody Mummers?
5. Who is engaged to Joffrey Brantheon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Theon Greyjoy's emotional reaction to having killed Bran and Rickon Stark and what happens to him because of his crimes?
2. Discuss the dream Jojen describes to Bran in "Chapter 36, Bran."
3. What does Tyrion learn about Pycelle in "Chapter 26, Tyrion," and what happens to Pycelle because of this?
4. How does Ser Davos feel toward Melisandre, and what does he learn about her while talking to her?
5. How is Shae brought to the castle of Tyrion to be kept safe from the war?
6. Describe the House of the Undying and who goes there against advice.
7. What happens during the meeting between Sansa and Dontos in "Chapter 66, Sansa"?
8. Discuss the introduction of the white raven and its symbolism.
9. How is Arya able to escape Roose Bolton's rule in Harrnehal, and who travels with her?
10. Who is Jaqen H'ghar and what does he tell Arya Stark his debt is to her?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)