|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stannis's letter proclaim Joffrey to be?
(a) A saint.
(b) The future of Westeros.
(c) An evil king.
(d) A bastard.
2. Who does Tyrion inform Jacelyn should be "lost at sea" during their journey north to the Wall?
(a) Allar Deem.
3. Why is Myrcella Baratheon going to Dorne?
(a) To mock Prince Doran Martell.
(b) To haunt Prince Doran Martell.
(c) To marry Prince Doran Martell.
(d) To kill Prince Doran Martell.
4. Who does Ser Gregor Clegane torture to learn more about the town?
(a) The queen.
(b) The villagers.
(c) The peasants.
(d) The king.
5. What does Tyrion direct the smiths in his chambers to make?
(a) A giant chain.
(c) A bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is found dead when Arya and her group return to Harrentown after Ser Armory's attack?
2. Why is Tyrion not worried about Renly's plans of attack on the city?
3. Who does Renly believe is on his side in the war?
4. What does Mance Rayer look for to help his people get through the Wall?
5. Who has a rooted hand in a jar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the letter Wylis receives in "Chapter 17, Bran."
2. What is Tyrion's plan in "Chapter 18, Tyrion," and what is its purpose?
3. What does Theon Greyjoy feel about his father's wants for the continent and what he sees when arriving in the town of Pyke, one of the Iron Islands?
4. Why is Daenerys on a journey across the desert?
5. Discuss the meeting that takes place between Sansa and the mysterious person who wants to help her escape from Joffrey.
6. Whose lives does Arya Stark save and how does she do this in "Chapter 15, Arya"?
7. Who does Arya Stark tell Jaqen to kill Weese in "Chapter 39, Arya," and what is her reaction after her choice is made?
8. Discuss the send off and emotions that occur during Myrcella's journey to Dorne.
9. What is Samwell Tarly looking for in Castle Black?
10. What does Tyrion learn about Pycelle in "Chapter 26, Tyrion," and what happens to Pycelle because of this?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)