|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person killed because of Arya Starks's hatred of him?
2. Who is found dead when Arya and her group return to Harrentown after Ser Armory's attack?
(c) Sir Sandor Clegane.
3. As king to the continent of Westeros, what does Theon think his father wants to restore?
(a) A good name.
(b) A harsh rule.
(c) Old traditions.
(d) New ways.
4. What does Arya and her group find when they come upon a holdfast on their journey?
(a) Two survivors of an attack.
(b) Greyjoy's army.
(c) An abandoned wagon.
(d) Abandoned weapons.
5. What throne does Daenerys want to win?
(a) The throne of the dragons.
(b) The throne of Harrenhal.
(c) The throne of the white ravens.
(d) The throne of the Seven Kingdoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose whereabouts does Ser Gregor Clegane want information on?
2. What is the name of Renly Baratheon's new wife?
3. Where does Craster tell Mormont the wildings have been gathering?
4. Who is released by Robb Stark to carry messages to Balon Greyjoy?
5. Who plans to help Sansa escape from Joffrey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is greensight and who claims to have it?
2. Discuss the death of Renly Baratheon.
3. Discuss the introduction of the white raven and its symbolism.
4. Who is Asha and what trick does she play on Theon when he returns home?
5. What does Jon Snow learn about the wildings in "Chapter 44, Jon," and what is to be done about them?
6. What is Ser Gregor Clegane's behavior toward the people of Harrentown?
7. Discuss the envoy suggested by Tyrion in "Chapter 37, Tyrion."
8. How does Ser Davos feel toward Melisandre, and what does he learn about her while talking to her?
9. Discuss the dream Jojen describes to Bran in "Chapter 36, Bran."
10. Discuss the meeting that takes place between Sansa and the mysterious person who wants to help her escape from Joffrey.
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)