|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Tyrion Lannister that Renly Baratheon has been killed?
(b) Catelyn Stark.
(c) Arya Stark.
2. Who does Tyrion inform Jacelyn should be "lost at sea" during their journey north to the Wall?
(c) Allar Deem.
3. Where is Theon taken in his father's castle that disturbs him?
(a) The Bloody Keep.
(b) The Bloodless Keep.
(c) The dungeon.
(d) The dragon's lair.
4. Where does Craster tell Mormont the wildings have been gathering?
(a) The Rocker Mountains.
(b) The Layla Cliff.
(c) The Oliver Ledge.
(d) The Frostfang Mountains.
5. Who is Jon Snow looking for in Castle Rock?
(b) Catelyn Stark.
(c) Samwell Tarly.
(d) Arya Stark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maester Luwin tell Bran does not exist anymore?
2. Who is engaged to Joffrey Brantheon?
3. Who does Tyrion Lannister go to meet at the beginning of "Chapter 4, Tyrion"?
4. Where is Bran Stark going at the beginning of "Chapter 17, Bran"?
5. Where is Arya Stark working as a servant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is greensight and who claims to have it?
2. Describe the battle that involves Stannis' army at the riverfront.
3. Who is Ser Hyn and what is his purpose?
4. Discuss Arya's escape from King's Landing.
5. What does Arya Stark learn while in Roose Bolton's chambers, and what does she find while there?
6. What does Jon Snow learn about the wildings in "Chapter 44, Jon," and what is to be done about them?
7. What happens between Tyrion Lannister and Maester Ballabar in "Chapter 68, Tyrion"?
8. What causes the burning of the statues of the seven gods at Dragonstone?
9. What is Edmure's plan for the war when talking with Catelyn?
10. How is Mandon killed?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)