|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When cleaning Roose Bolton's room, what does she find?
(a) A compass.
(b) A map.
(c) A sword.
(d) A letter.
2. Who does Joffrey meet with at the start of "Chapter 67, Theon"?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His court.
(d) His son.
3. What does Theon tell Rodrik he will do every day, until Rodrik and his army retreat?
(a) Force Rodrik's wife to sleep with him.
(b) Attack the Night's Watch.
(c) Hang two people a day.
(d) Drown a member of Rodrik's army.
4. When Osha offers to enter Theon's service, who does this hurt?
5. Who is ordered to kill Ygritte but instead, lets her go?
(b) Jon Snow.
(d) Ramsey Snow.
6. What group does Arya despise?
(a) The Dragons Hunt.
(b) Bloody Mummers.
(c) The Harrenhal Guard.
(d) The Night's Watch.
7. Where are Bran and Rickon killed?
(a) The mill.
(b) The Wall.
(c) The hill.
(d) The Tower.
8. What does Joffrey plan to launch from the trebuchets he guards?
(a) The Dragon Horns.
(b) The Mighty Monks.
(c) The Trojan Horses.
(d) The Antler Men.
9. What is Bran Stark using his third eye to watch at the start of "Chapter 70, Bran"?
(a) The giant chain being made.
(b) The burning of Winterfell.
(c) The burning of the House of the Undying.
(d) The attack at the riverfront.
10. Who commands Stannis's fleet?
(a) Ser Rodrik.
(b) Ser Theon Greyjoy.
(c) Ser Davos Seaworth.
11. Who does Daenerys refuse to sell a dragon to?
12. What does Joffrey command in the battle of the city at the beginning of "Chapter 58, Sansa"?
(a) The wheel of a boat.
(b) The sail of a boat.
(c) The stern of a boat.
(d) The trebuchets of a boat.
13. When Jon Snow and Ghorin begin to flee back to the Fist of the First Men, what do they hear behind them?
14. Who does Joffrey name the Kingsguard?
(a) Ser Garlan Tyrell.
(b) Jaime Lannister.
(c) Ser Lora Tyrell.
(d) Ser Davos.
15. What jumps out of a box that is given to Daenerys and tries to attack her?
(a) A baby dragon.
(b) A poisonous snake.
(c) A poisonous manticore.
(d) A nymph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose heads are mounted on the castle wall of Theon Greyjoy?
2. When Sansa wakes up in the morning, after her potential fall off of the roof, what is she covered in?
3. In order to kill the guard at the castle and escape, what does Arya drop?
4. Who takes over the castle that Arya Stark is a servant for?
5. What trick does Arya want Jaqen to teach her?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)