|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Stannis's troops have a ram?
(a) The King's Dungeon.
(b) The Ships Sail.
(c) The Master's Keep.
(d) The King's Gate.
2. What does Joffrey command in the battle of the city at the beginning of "Chapter 58, Sansa"?
(a) The trebuchets of a boat.
(b) The stern of a boat.
(c) The sail of a boat.
(d) The wheel of a boat.
3. Who executes Ramsey Snow?
(a) Aryan Stark.
(b) Ser Rodrik.
(c) Renly Baratheon.
(d) Ser Clegane.
4. Where is Daenerys preparing to flee at the beginning of "Chapter 64, Daenerys"?
5. Who does Catelyn and Brienne go see in the dungeon?
(a) Catelyn's father.
(b) Brienne's father.
(c) Jaime Lannister.
(d) Arya Stark.
6. What trick does Arya want Jaqen to teach her?
(a) To change her facial features.
(b) To become invisible.
(c) To hide from the wildings.
(d) To run at lightening speed.
7. What ruins the ships that tries to escape the harbor after the battle at the river?
(a) The chain boom.
(b) A group of direwolves.
(c) Oil fires.
(d) A group of dragons.
8. Who is distraught over the deaths of Bran and Rickon?
9. When Theon Greyjoy awakens in the night, what does he realize is wrong?
(a) His sword is missing.
(b) He hears a woman crying.
(c) The horn that signals arrivals to the castle is blowing.
(d) The direwolves are no longer howling.
10. Who does Cersei believe to be Tyrion's whore?
11. When Sansa wakes up in the morning, after her potential fall off of the roof, what is she covered in?
(c) Gun powder.
12. Who are the two people who follow Daenerys and Ser Jorah during their escape?
(a) Arstan and Belwas.
(b) Ary and Ilyn.
(c) Joseph and Elizabeth.
(d) Revelee and Jora.
13. Who commands Stannis's fleet?
(a) Ser Theon Greyjoy.
(b) Ser Rodrik.
(c) Ser Davos Seaworth.
14. Who makes Theon Greyjoy a sleeping potion when he is unable to sleep without nightmares?
(a) Maester Luwin.
15. While Bran is using his third eye, what is he unable to do?
(a) Eat or drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is ordered to kill Ygritte but instead, lets her go?
2. Who tells Daenerys her visions are not important?
3. What does each room of the House of the Undying contain?
4. Whose service does Reek offer to enter?
5. What rule does Tyrion enact on the people that makes them angry?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)