|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Theon tell Rodrik he will do every day, until Rodrik and his army retreat?
(a) Hang two people a day.
(b) Drown a member of Rodrik's army.
(c) Attack the Night's Watch.
(d) Force Rodrik's wife to sleep with him.
2. Who vouches for Jon Snow when he is caught by the wildings and threatened to be killed?
3. When Osha offers to enter Theon's service, who does this hurt?
4. Who does Tyrion worry may not be willing to die for him?
(a) His brother.
(b) Members of his army and City Watch.
(c) Members of his army.
(d) His wife.
5. Who does Cersei bring into the castle of Theon Greyjoy to gain protection?
(a) Bran Stark.
(d) Ser Ilyn.
6. How are Stannis's men able to cross the river to gain leverage during battle?
(a) Using horses to trudge through the water.
(b) Swimming underwater under the wrecked boats.
(c) Using wrecked boats as a bridge.
(d) Shooting cannons at their rivals.
7. In order to kill the guard at the castle and escape, what does Arya drop?
(a) A letter.
(b) A hankerchief.
(c) A coin.
(d) A necklace.
8. Who is found dead at the beginning of "Chapter 55, Tyrion"?
(a) Cersei and Arya Stark.
(b) Arya Stark.
(d) Bran and Rickon.
9. What do Jojen and Bran search for at the end of the story?
(a) A three-eyed cow.
(b) A direwolf.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A three-eyed crow.
10. Who arrives to become a Hand to the King?
11. Who agrees to escape the castle of Roose Bolton with Arya?
(a) Yoren and Hot Pie.
(d) Hot Pie and Gendry.
12. Whose heads are mounted on the castle wall of Theon Greyjoy?
(a) Asha and Stannis.
(b) Bran and Rickon.
(c) Arya and her dragon Dogon.
(d) Melisandre and Catelyn.
13. What does Jaime admit to Catelyn?
(a) He pushed Bran out of the tower.
(b) He wants to marry Catelyn.
(c) He will die in the dungeon.
(d) He plans to escape the city.
14. Who makes Theon Greyjoy a sleeping potion when he is unable to sleep without nightmares?
(b) Maester Luwin.
15. When Bran is using his third eye at the beginning of "Chapter 70, Bran," how many days is he said to have been using it?
(d) Too many.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cersei believe to be Tyrion's whore?
2. When Theon Greyjoy awakens in the night, what does he realize is wrong?
3. What happens to the people who do not swear loyalty to Joffrey?
4. Who asks Joffrey to marry his sister Margaery?
5. Where do Stannis's troops have a ram?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)