|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cersei tell Sansa she knows about her?
(a) Sansa's been going to godswood.
(b) Sansa is pregnant.
(c) Sansa plans to kill Joffrey.
(d) Sansa's visions will come true.
2. Whose sister arrives at the start of "Chapter 57, Theon"?
(a) Catelyn Stark's.
(b) Arya Stark's.
(c) Theon Greyjoy's.
3. Who enters the House of the Undying against the advice of his men?
(d) Daenerys Targaryen.
4. What does Cersei tell Tyrion she knows about him?
(a) He has a child on the way.
(b) He plans to leave his wife.
(c) He plans to escape the city.
(d) He has a whore.
5. What is the third name Arya gives for Jaqen to kill?
6. When Bran is using his third eye at the beginning of "Chapter 70, Bran," how many days is he said to have been using it?
(d) Too many.
7. Where does Sansa go to talk to Dontos at the beginning of "Chapter 53, Sansa"?
(b) The Tower.
(c) The Wall.
(d) Her chambers.
8. What jumps out of a box that is given to Daenerys and tries to attack her?
(a) A baby dragon.
(b) A nymph.
(c) A poisonous manticore.
(d) A poisonous snake.
9. What is Bran Stark using his third eye to watch at the start of "Chapter 70, Bran"?
(a) The giant chain being made.
(b) The attack at the riverfront.
(c) The burning of the House of the Undying.
(d) The burning of Winterfell.
10. Why does Jaime refuse to drink the wine he is given?
(a) He is not thirsty.
(b) He is not of legal age to drink wine.
(c) He fears it is poisoned.
(d) He is allergic to wine.
11. Who does Tyrion worry may not be willing to die for him?
(a) Members of his army.
(b) Members of his army and City Watch.
(c) His wife.
(d) His brother.
12. Whose service does Reek offer to enter?
(b) Catelyn Stark.
(c) Ser Davos.
(d) Theon Greyjoy.
13. Who executes Ramsey Snow?
(a) Ser Rodrik.
(b) Ser Clegane.
(c) Aryan Stark.
(d) Renly Baratheon.
14. Who does Cersei believe to be Tyrion's whore?
15. Who does Cersei believe Petyr Baelish betrayed her and Tyrion to?
(a) Theon Greyjoy.
(b) The warlocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose heads are mounted on the castle wall of Theon Greyjoy?
2. Who does Catelyn inform Brienne that she wants back?
3. Who is planning to attack Daenerys for burning down the House of the Undying?
4. Where is Bran Stark when he dreams and sees through the eyes of Summer, his direwolf?
5. If Jon is caught by the wildings, what is he supposed to do?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)