|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the leader of the wildings?
(a) Mance Rayder.
(b) Todd Joseph.
(c) DJ Johnser.
(d) Bernard Walken.
2. Who plans to help Sansa escape from Joffrey?
(a) Jaime Lannister.
(c) Ser Sandor Clegane.
(d) Ser Dontos Holland.
3. Why does Arya want to escape from King's Landing?
(a) Her brother threatens to kill her.
(b) She is a prisoner.
(c) A war is approaching.
(d) Her father is executed.
4. Why is Tyrion not worried about Renly's plans of attack on the city?
(a) Renly does not know how to fight.
(b) Renly has a big ego but no fighting skills.
(c) Renly has never led men into war.
(d) Renly will be killed.
5. What does Tyrion inspect in the vaults of the Alchemists' Guild?
(a) Supplies of food.
(b) Supplies of ammunition.
(c) Supplies of wine.
(d) Supplies of wildfire.
6. Why does Tyrion drug Cersei during their meeting?
(a) So he can meet with Tywin alone.
(b) He wants her eliminated.
(c) He dislikes her.
(d) So he can meet with Ser Cleos Frey alone.
7. Who has a rooted hand in a jar?
(a) Ser Rodrik.
(d) Ser Allister Thorne.
8. What is Bran told he can see through when using his third eye?
(a) The eyes of past kings.
(b) The eyes of future kings.
(c) The eyes of the wolves.
(d) The eyes of the dragons.
9. Where is Arya Stark working as a servant?
(a) The Wall.
(c) The House of Tywin.
(d) The wildings camp.
10. What is the name of Renly Baratheon's new wife?
11. Who is released by Robb Stark to carry messages to Balon Greyjoy?
(a) Tywin Lannister.
(b) Theon Greyjoy.
(c) Arya Stark.
(d) Catelyn Stark.
12. Who is blamed for killing Renly Baratheon when dressing for battle?
(b) Jaime Lannister.
13. Who does Tyrion Lannister go to meet at the beginning of "Chapter 4, Tyrion"?
(a) Arya Stark.
(b) The red woman, Melisandre.
(c) The small council.
(d) Jaime Lannister.
14. Who does Catelyn go to visit at the end of "Chapter 40, Catelyn"?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
15. Which word best describes Tyrion's fleet of ships?
(a) Heavily armed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brynden believe is the meaning of the red comet?
2. Who does Jorah tell Daenerys she resembles?
3. Who does Cersei hope will destroy each other?
4. How many wilding villages are found deserted by Jon Snow and the other rangers of the Night's Watch?
5. Who does Tyrion inform Jacelyn should be "lost at sea" during their journey north to the Wall?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)