|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tyrion drug Cersei during their meeting?
(a) He wants her eliminated.
(b) So he can meet with Ser Cleos Frey alone.
(c) He dislikes her.
(d) So he can meet with Tywin alone.
2. Who does Jojen say always comes true and is unable to be stopped?
(a) The threat of war.
(b) The approaching of the dragons.
(c) His visions.
(d) A threat of a bad harvest.
3. Which words best describe the appearance of Stannis?
(a) Mean and ugly.
(b) Old and worn.
(c) Young and wise.
(d) Jovial and smart.
4. Who does Cersei hope will destroy each other?
(a) Catelyna and Robb.
(b) Renly and Catelyn.
(c) Stannis and Renly.
(d) Stannis and Jaime.
5. As king to the continent of Westeros, what does Theon think his father wants to restore?
(a) A good name.
(b) Old traditions.
(c) New ways.
(d) A harsh rule.
6. Who does Ser Gregor Clegane torture to learn more about the town?
(a) The peasants.
(b) The queen.
(c) The villagers.
(d) The king.
7. Why does Arya want to escape from King's Landing?
(a) Her brother threatens to kill her.
(b) Her father is executed.
(c) A war is approaching.
(d) She is a prisoner.
8. What does Arya and her group find when they come upon a holdfast on their journey?
(a) Greyjoy's army.
(b) Abandoned weapons.
(c) Two survivors of an attack.
(d) An abandoned wagon.
9. What are Daenerys Targaryen and her people following during their trek in the desert?
(a) The war.
(b) The white raven.
(c) The red comet.
(d) The dragons.
10. Which word best describes Tyrion's fleet of ships?
(d) Heavily armed.
11. What is the name of Bran Stark's direwolf?
12. Who is blamed for killing Renly Baratheon when dressing for battle?
(c) Jaime Lannister.
13. Why is Myrcella Baratheon going to Dorne?
(a) To kill Prince Doran Martell.
(b) To mock Prince Doran Martell.
(c) To marry Prince Doran Martell.
(d) To haunt Prince Doran Martell.
14. Who does Jorah tell Daenerys she resembles?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His cousin.
15. Who will be killed if harm is brought to Sansa Stark?
(a) Jaime Lannister.
(b) Arya Stark.
(c) Catelyn Stark.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wilding villages are found deserted by Jon Snow and the other rangers of the Night's Watch?
2. Why does Edmure want to guard the river fords?
3. What is Bran told he can see through when using his third eye?
4. Where is Bran Stark going at the beginning of "Chapter 17, Bran"?
5. Who is found dead when Arya and her group return to Harrentown after Ser Armory's attack?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)