|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 60, Tyrion and Chapter 61, Sansa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joffrey make a fool due to his lack of participation in the tournament that is held in his honor?
(a) Ser Dontos.
(c) Sansa Stark.
2. Who is drowned by Aeron Greyjoy as a sacrifice to his god?
(b) Benfred Tallhart.
3. When Jaime mocks Catelyn, what does she ask Brienne to bring her?
(a) Her sword.
(b) Her pray beads.
(c) Her gun.
(d) Her statue of a god.
4. Where does Tyrion Lannister meet his sister Cersei in the beginning of "Chapter 26, Tyrion"?
(a) Cersei's chambers.
(b) Cersei's prison cell.
(c) The Wall.
(d) The Tower.
5. How many wilding villages are found deserted by Jon Snow and the other rangers of the Night's Watch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Renly believe is on his side in the war?
2. Who is blamed for killing Renly Baratheon when dressing for battle?
3. What does Jon Snow dream his direwolf Ghost is attacked by?
4. Where does Sansa go to sing and pray for the men who fight in battle?
5. Who makes fun of Theon Greyjoy for killing children?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)