|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Daenerys and Chapter 14, Jon | Chapter 15, Arya and Chapter 16, Tyrion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tyrion Lannister go to meet at the beginning of "Chapter 4, Tyrion"?
(a) The red woman, Melisandre.
(b) Arya Stark.
(c) The small council.
(d) Jaime Lannister.
2. What signals the end of a decade long summer?
(a) A good harvest.
(b) A white raven.
(c) A red comet.
(d) The return of dragons.
3. What does Measter Cressen believe the red comet he sees in the sky represents?
(a) The end of the summer season.
(b) A bad harvest is coming.
(c) Rain is coming.
(d) A bad omen.
4. Who does Jorah tell Daenerys she resembles?
(a) His sister.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
5. What is Samwell Tarly looking for in the beginning of "Chapter 7, Jon"?
(a) Maps for an expedition north.
(c) A cloak from a member of the Night's Watch.
(d) The king's crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Theon taken in his father's castle that disturbs him?
2. What group is known for burning its dead?
3. How many dragons does Daenerys have?
4. As king to the continent of Westeros, what does Theon think his father wants to restore?
5. Who owns a wolf named Nymeria?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)