|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Daenerys and Chapter 14, Jon | Chapter 15, Arya and Chapter 16, Tyrion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brynden believe is the meaning of the red comet?
2. Who does Joffrey make a fool due to his lack of participation in the tournament that is held in his honor?
(c) Ser Dontos.
(d) Sansa Stark.
3. Who does Tyrion Lannister go to meet at the beginning of "Chapter 4, Tyrion"?
(a) Jaime Lannister.
(b) The small council.
(c) Arya Stark.
(d) The red woman, Melisandre.
4. What does Measter Cressen believe the red comet he sees in the sky represents?
(a) A bad omen.
(b) A bad harvest is coming.
(c) The end of the summer season.
(d) Rain is coming.
5. Who does Tyrion inform Jacelyn should be "lost at sea" during their journey north to the Wall?
(a) Allar Deem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Lord Petyr believe is cursed?
2. Who chooses no sides in the war?
3. Who helps Arya escape from King's Landing?
4. What are Stannis Baratheon's men ordered to burn at Dragonstone as a sacrifice to R'hllor?
5. How many dragons does Daenerys have?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)