Chapter 1, Prologue, Maester Cressen | Chapter 2, Arya and Chapter 3, Sansa
1. What does Measter Cressen believe the red comet he sees in the sky represents?
(a) Rain is coming.
(b) The end of the summer season.
(c) A bad harvest is coming.
(d) A bad omen.
2. What signals the end of a decade long summer?
(a) A good harvest.
(b) The return of dragons.
(c) A red comet.
(d) A white raven.
3. Who helps Arya escape from King's Landing?
(a) Catelyn Stark.
(b) Jaime Lannister.
4. Why does Arya want to escape from King's Landing?
(a) A war is approaching.
(b) Her brother threatens to kill her.
(c) She is a prisoner.
(d) Her father is executed.
5. Who is engaged to Joffrey Brantheon?
(a) Arya Stark.
(c) Catelyn Stark.
(d) Sansa Stark.
6. Who does Joffrey make a fool due to his lack of participation in the tournament that is held in his honor?
(a) Sansa Stark.
(b) Ser Dontos.
Chapter 4, Tyrion | Chapter 5, Bran and Chapter 6, Arya
7. Who does Tyrion Lannister go to meet at the beginning of "Chapter 4, Tyrion"?
(a) The small council.
(b) Arya Stark.
(c) The red woman, Melisandre.
(d) Jaime Lannister.
This section contains 3,868 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)