|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Negotiation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says: "We got to prepare for phase two. We can't negotiate without being prepared. Things are not black and white."
2. How much does Nesson estimate that the Woburn case is worth in punitive damages?
(a) No less than $3 million.
(b) Millions of dollars.
(c) At least half a million dollars.
(d) At least $1 million.
3. How much do the Anderson's pay for their house in Woburn?
4. How much does the jury award the Eatons for the wrongful death of their son?
5. Who is Mary Zoza?
(a) Facher's expert witness.
(b) Cheeseman's secretary.
(c) Schlictmann's expert witness.
(d) Schlictmann's bookkeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Schlictmann meets with his client families in his offices in August, he tells them that the most difficult thing facing the plaintiffs in the upcoming phase 2 trial is the jury asking themselves what question?
2. Who says "We need a vacation from these legal bills."?
3. How much is Schlictmann's standard payment for his first consultation with an expert witness?
4. What happens to the limousine that picked the Schlictmann team up at La Guardia Airport in New York?
5. Who is on the Schlictmann negotiating team in New York at Grace Chemical's office?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)