|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Negotiation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Schlictmann buy at Saks Fifth Avenue in preparation for the negotiations with Grace Chemical?
(a) A shirt.
(b) A lucky tie.
(c) A suit.
(d) A briefcase.
2. How far away from Boston is Woburn located?
(a) 152 miles.
(b) 55 miles.
(c) 12 miles.
(d) 100 miles.
3. Who says: "Somebody who's been hurt has the sympathy of the jury. Big companies don't get that sympathy."
4. When does the Anderson's son die?
5. What offer does Grace Chemical make during the negotiations in New York?
(a) $6.6 million, take it or leave it.
(b) $12 million.
(c) $18 million.
(d) $8 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days after summation does the jury reach a verdict?
2. Who is Rikki Klieman?
3. Where can Nesson work without interruptions?
4. Who is John Dobrinski?
5. How many specific questions does Skinner give to the jury?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)