|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Negotiation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Judge Skinner has a lengthy and mutual friendship with which of the attorneys?
2. Who says: "Oh, I wouldn't worry about groveling. We've already groveled plenty. Let's do something new in life."
3. What is the name of Donna Robbins son who is diagnosed with leukemia?
4. Where does the pre-trial settlement conference take place in Boston?
(a) The judge's chambers.
(b) The Four Seasons hotel.
(c) Schlictmann's offices.
(d) Facher's offices.
5. At a before trial settlement conference, how much does Schlictmann propose as a settlement?
(a) $75 million.
(b) $25 million.
(c) $175 million.
(d) $5 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Grace Chemical supervisor has drums of TCE and other waste buried under a new addition being built?
2. Who is James Gordon?
3. How old is the Anderson's son when he was diagnosed with leukemia?
4. Who is Tom Kiley?
5. What is the name of the law firm that was initially contacted about the leukemia clusters?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)