|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Negotiation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the complaint in the Woburn case filed?
(a) March, 1982.
(b) January, 1982.
(c) May, 1982.
(d) December, 1981.
2. What is a squeal point?
(a) The absolute lowest amount one would take in a settlement.
(b) Initially the highest amount one wanted in a settlement.
(c) The final offer in a settlement.
(d) The amount that would be acceptable in a settlment.
3. Who said: "Being in trial . . . is like being submerged in deep water for weeks at a time. The world above becomes a faint echo."
4. Who says: "You're not entitled to a jury of your liking. You're only entitled to an impartial jury."?
5. Who says: "We got to prepare for phase two. We can't negotiate without being prepared. Things are not black and white."
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does Grace Chemical make during the negotiations in New York?
2. What river runs through Woburn?
3. Who is Facher's star witness?
4. What is the name of Schlictmann's expert in hydrology and groundwater movement?
5. How many families are plaintiffs in the Woburn case?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)