|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial; The Vigil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where can Nesson work without interruptions?
(a) Harvard law school faculty library.
(b) His office.
(c) His home office.
(d) The court house library.
2. What is Schlictmann's War Room?
(a) His home.
(b) The conference room where he meets with the defense.
(c) The defense's office.
(d) His office.
3. What is the name of Grace Chemical's geologist expert witness?
(a) John Dobrinski.
(b) John Guswa.
(c) John Roberts.
(d) John Truman.
4. Who is Facher's star witness?
(a) Peter Doberman.
(b) George Haber.
(c) Paul Shalline.
(d) John Riley.
5. Who is Linda Kaplan?
(a) A juror.
(b) A spectator.
(c) An expert witness.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of the pretrial is "voir dire" involved?
2. When is Woburn's first commercial enterprise built?
3. Who does Schlictmann hire to test immune systems of family members of Woburn children who have leukemia or who have died from leukemia?
4. What is Jan Schlictmann's first job after college?
5. What is the name of the law firm that was initially contacted about the leukemia clusters?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)