|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial; The Vigil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At a before trial settlement conference, how much does Schlictmann propose as a settlement?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $175 million.
(c) $25 million.
(d) $75 million.
2. EPA's issue with the tannery involves what?
3. Who is Tom Neville?
(a) Schlictmann's associate.
(b) Facher's associate.
(c) An expert witness.
(d) Conway's lawyer friend.
4. How long does the cross-examination of Schlictmann's geology expert take?
(a) A day.
(b) Two days.
(c) A week.
(d) Three days.
5. What is Skinner's reputation as a judge?
(a) Hard to deal with.
(c) Fair but tough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Facher send out to Woburn for the purpose of finding out information?
2. What lawyer becomes Schlictmann's assistant?
3. Why does the state environmental department originally come to Woburn in 1979?
4. What is Jan Schlictmann's first job after college?
5. Who writes a letter for publication in the Woburn Daily Times asking for parents with children who have been diagnosed with leukemia to meet?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)