|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial; The Vigil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many counsel tables are there at the trial?
2. At a before trial settlement conference, how much does Schlictmann propose as a settlement?
(a) $25 million.
(b) $75 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $175 million.
3. What Grace Chemical supervisor has drums of TCE and other waste buried under a new addition being built?
(a) Henry Wadsworth.
(b) Bob Thomas.
(c) Paul Shalline.
(d) Rick Collins.
4. How much is Schlictmann's standard payment for his first consultation with an expert witness?
5. What is the name of Donna Robbins son who is diagnosed with leukemia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the maple conference table in Schlictmann's office cost?
2. What is Joe Mulligan's favorite bar?
3. How many peremptory challenges does each side have?
4. Who releases the report "Woburn: Cancer Incidence and Environmental Hazards?"
5. How many pages of interrogatories does Cheeseman receive from Schlictmann?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)