|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Negotiation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do the Anderson's pay for their house in Woburn?
2. What lawyer becomes Schlictmann's assistant?
(a) Henry Coe.
(b) Kevin Conway.
(c) John Torrence.
(d) George Baker.
3. What is Schlictmann's War Room?
(a) His home.
(b) The defense's office.
(c) His office.
(d) The conference room where he meets with the defense.
4. Who is Tom Kiley?
(a) Schlictmann's assistant.
(b) An expert witness for Schlictmann.
(c) Schlictmann's banker.
(d) Schlictmann's friend.
5. How many counsel tables are there at the trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Judge Skinner selected for this trial?
2. Why does Facher initially have little concern about the Woburn lawsuit?
3. Who is the first woburn plaintiff called for deposition by the defendants?
4. Judge Skinner has a lengthy and mutual friendship with which of the attorneys?
5. When did Rev. Bruce Young arrive in Woburn to be the minister of Woburn Trinity Episcopal Church?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)