|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Negotiation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jan Schlictmann's first job after college?
(a) Store manager.
(c) Life insurance salesman.
(d) Systems analyst.
2. Where do the second round of negotiations take place between Schlictmann's team and Grace in New York?
(a) Federal Courthouse.
(b) Four Seasons Hotel.
(c) Helmsley Palace.
(d) Grace Chemical's offices.
3. What happens to the Schlictmann negotiating team on their way to Grace Chemical's office?
(a) They saw a re-run of Good Morning America on a TV in a window.
(b) They got lost.
(c) They met one of the jurors from Phase 1.
(d) They got robbed.
4. In Phase 1 of the trial, Schlictmann has to prove that groundwater poisoned what?
(a) The families.
(b) The children with leukemia.
(c) The Aberjona River.
(d) Wells G and H.
5. When do residents of east Woburn begin to complain about the water?
Short Answer Questions
1. For opening arguments, how many spectators remain seated in the court room after Judge Skinner asks those without seats to leave?
2. Who writes a letter for publication in the Woburn Daily Times asking for parents with children who have been diagnosed with leukemia to meet?
3. How many jurors are there for Phase One?
4. What chemical does the state environmental department find in the water of Wells G and H?
5. How much is Schlictmann's standard payment for his first consultation with an expert witness?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)