|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Negotiation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Linda Kaplan?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A juror.
(c) An expert witness.
(d) A spectator.
2. What TV show films a segment on the Woburn case?
(a) 60 Minutes.
(b) New York Beat.
(c) Boston News.
3. What is the name of Schlictmann's expert in hydrology and groundwater movement?
(a) Mary Zoza.
(b) George Pinder.
(c) Peter Heller.
(d) John Guswa.
4. Who does Cheeseman implead into the case as a third defendant?
(b) Whitney Barrel.
(c) City of Woburn.
5. The week before trial, how much is the settlement offer made by Neil Jacobs for Beatrice Foods?
(a) $3 million.
(b) $5 million.
(c) $8 million.
(d) $10 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Skinner asks the jury to determine the exact years that what began?
2. Facher makes frequent objections. One day during the geologist's testimony he made how many objections?
3. When Schlictmann meets with his client families in his offices in August, he tells them that the most difficult thing facing the plaintiffs in the upcoming phase 2 trial is the jury asking themselves what question?
4. Where does Eustis take Schlictmann that has a rule that no business can be transacted there?
5. How many families are plaintiffs in the Woburn case?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)