|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial; The Vigil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sandra Lynch?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A Beatrice lawyer.
(c) An expert witness.
(d) A Grace lawyer.
2. Why does Roisman drop the Woburn case?
(a) Too costly.
(b) He didn't like working with Schlictmann.
(c) He thought he would lose the case.
(d) Too high profile.
3. How many specific questions does Skinner give to the jury?
4. Why does Facher initially have little concern about the Woburn lawsuit?
(a) Schlictmann had already agreed to settle early in the case.
(b) Environmental lawsuits are hard to prove.
(c) Facher knew that he could win in court over Schlictmann.
(d) Beatrice Foods had a good defense.
5. How many pages of interrogatories does Cheeseman receive from Schlictmann?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many witnesses in one day admit to dumping waste at Grace chemical?
2. Why does the state environmental department originally come to Woburn in 1979?
3. Where does Jan Schlictmann go to law school?
4. What is the name of Schlictmann's expert in hydrology and groundwater movement?
5. Why is TCE used during World War II at the tannery?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)