|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial; The Vigil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is John Dobrinski?
(a) Schlictmann's expert geological witness.
(b) Schlictmann's friend.
(c) Schlictmann's leukemia witness.
(d) Schlictmann's occupational expert witness.
2. How much is Schlictmann's standard payment for his first consultation with an expert witness?
3. In what part of the pretrial is "voir dire" involved?
(a) Jury selection.
(d) Motion for change of venue.
4. Why is TCE used during World War II at the tannery?
(a) To cure leather.
(b) For polish in shoes.
(c) To waterproof boots.
(d) To clean machinery.
5. How much does the jury award the Eatons for the wrongful death of their son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beatrice Foods purchase Riley Tannery?
2. At a before trial settlement conference, how much does Schlictmann propose as a settlement?
3. What is the name of Grace Chemical's geologist expert witness?
4. EPA's issue with the tannery involves what?
5. Who is the Grace Chemical employee who admits using TCE and dumping it at the back of the plant?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)