|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial; The Vigil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says: "You're not entitled to a jury of your liking. You're only entitled to an impartial jury."?
2. What is the name of Donna Robbins son who is diagnosed with leukemia?
3. What TV show films a segment on the Woburn case?
(a) New York Beat.
(b) Boston News.
(d) 60 Minutes.
4. Why does Facher initially have little concern about the Woburn lawsuit?
(a) Beatrice Foods had a good defense.
(b) Environmental lawsuits are hard to prove.
(c) Schlictmann had already agreed to settle early in the case.
(d) Facher knew that he could win in court over Schlictmann.
5. Who sends the Woburn case to Jerome Facher?
(a) Assistant general counsel of Beatrice Foods.
(c) General counsel of Beatrice Foods.
(d) The litigation attorney for Beatrice Foods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Skinner asks the jury to determine the exact years that what began?
2. How many counsel tables are there at the trial?
3. When is the complaint in the Woburn case filed?
4. Who is Tom Kiley?
5. Who says: "Somebody who's been hurt has the sympathy of the jury. Big companies don't get that sympathy."
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)