|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Trial; The Vigil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the maple conference table in Schlictmann's office cost?
2. How many families are plaintiffs in the Woburn case?
3. Who said: "Being in trial . . . is like being submerged in deep water for weeks at a time. The world above becomes a faint echo."
4. Why does Roisman drop the Woburn case?
(a) He didn't like working with Schlictmann.
(b) Too high profile.
(c) He thought he would lose the case.
(d) Too costly.
5. What is Schlictmann's War Room?
(a) His office.
(b) His home.
(c) The conference room where he meets with the defense.
(d) The defense's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. EPA's issue with the tannery involves what?
2. How long does the cross-examination of Schlictmann's geology expert take?
3. What chemical is added to Wells G and H beginning in 1968?
4. Who says: "You're not entitled to a jury of your liking. You're only entitled to an impartial jury."?
5. What is the amount of the counter-offer that Schlictmann makes to Beatrice Foods settlement offer the week before trial?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)