|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Negotiation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Facher initially have little concern about the Woburn lawsuit?
(a) Beatrice Foods had a good defense.
(b) Schlictmann had already agreed to settle early in the case.
(c) Facher knew that he could win in court over Schlictmann.
(d) Environmental lawsuits are hard to prove.
2. Who is Dmitri?
(a) Grace Chemical's receptionist.
(b) The limousine driver.
(c) Schlictmann's barber.
(d) Schlictmann's haberdasher.
3. Who writes "Blood: Textbook of Hematology" which has a chapter on leukemic diseases?
(a) Dr. Joseph Cruse.
(b) Dr. Alan Levin.
(c) Dr. Robert Truman.
(d) Dr. James Jandl.
4. Who is Patti D'Addieco?
(a) A court reporter.
(b) Cheeseman's assistant.
(c) Schlictmann's assistant.
(d) An employee of Grace Chemical.
5. How late is Eustis to the first negotiations?
(a) 1/2 hour.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) He was on time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Judge Skinner has a lengthy and mutual friendship with which of the attorneys?
2. What is Schlictmann's War Room?
3. Who is the first woburn plaintiff called for deposition by the defendants?
4. Who reads Clausewitz's treatis "On War" and has the book fall open to the chapter entitled "Retreat after a Loss"?
5. Where is the First Circuit Judicial Conference held that Schlictmann went to?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)