|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Negotiation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first woburn plaintiff called for deposition by the defendants?
(a) Richard Aufiero.
(b) Donna Robbins.
(c) John Lilley.
(d) Anne Anderson.
2. By the fall of 1985 approximately how much has Schlictmann's firm spent on the Woburn case?
(b) $1 million.
3. After meeting with lawyers, what Grace Chemical employee says "I do believe I'm on the wrong side of this whole thing."
(a) Donald Fredrico.
(b) Al Love.
(c) Paul Shalline.
(d) Henry Freer.
4. What is the amount of the final settlement offer by Grace?
(a) $15 million.
(b) $8 million.
(c) $25 million.
(d) $6.6 million.
5. In what part of the pretrial is "voir dire" involved?
(a) Motion for change of venue.
(c) Jury selection.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Schlictmann's firm is in serious financial trouble right before the trial of phase 2, what excuse does Gordon use to fend off creditor West Publishing in St. Paul, Minnesota?
2. What happens to the Schlictmann negotiating team on their way to Grace Chemical's office?
3. Where was Albert Eustis born?
4. When Schlictmann meets with his client families in his offices in August, which family says "We're all in this together. That's how we started, and that's how we'll stay."?
5. How much does Nesson estimate that the Woburn case is worth in punitive damages?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)