|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V (Chapters 9 - 10).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Evie find out the identity of Low's father?
(a) Low's father gives him his inhaltor.
(b) Low's father pulls him by the ear away from the water.
(c) Low's father berates him for not helping with the preparations.
(d) Low's father gives him his EpiPen.
2. Where does Burl decide to take the teenagers when they cannot find a passable road to Juicy's house?
(a) A campsite near the beach.
(b) His mother's house.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A farm he knows.
3. Where do Eve, the parents, and the teenagers all go after leaving the farm?
(a) Eve's house.
(b) Jen's house.
(c) Back to the great house.
(d) Juicy's house.
4. What does Eve tell Jack that the Holy Ghost might be?
5. What does one mother ask Juicy's father that he flatly refuses?
(a) To borrow his private plane.
(b) To fill in the swimming pool with drinkable water.
(c) To see if two of her friends/family could come live with them.
(d) For a loan of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of lock does the silo have?
2. Why do some of the teenagers go back to the great house in Chapter 2?
3. Why do the parents tell the teenagers not to come back to the house?
4. When does Jack's owl begin flying again?
5. What does the rye bread Eve eats one night at dinner do to her?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)