|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fight for Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dave's father?
(a) Joseph Stephen.
(b) Stephen David.
(c) Stephen Joseph.
(d) David Joseph.
2. Chapter 2, Good Times, who is in command of all family matters in Dave's household?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother and father make decisions together.
(d) They all make decisions as a family.
3. How does Dave manage to steal food from his classmates?
(a) He grabs food right off the lunch tables.
(b) He sneaks into the lockers before lunch.
(c) He grabs the lunch bags of the smaller children.
(d) Before school while his classmates are outside playing.
4. How does Dave's mother refer to him by in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food?
(b) The brat.
(c) The boy.
5. What is Dave's punishment after the camping trip is over?
(a) He is never to speak again unless he is told to.
(b) He has to mow the lawn.
(c) He has to do the dishes every night.
(d) He has to do his brother's chores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do all the students in Dave's class do when he returns to the classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
2. What does Dave's mother tell him in Chapter 1, The Rescue to say happened to his face?
3. Where is Dave taken after the meeting in Mr. Hansen's office?
4. What does Dave decide to do when he realizes that he finally beat his mother in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
5. After the chair incident, what does Dave's mother tell the doctor and Dave's father happened to Dave?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)