|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fight for Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave's mother refer to him by in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food?
(b) The boy.
(c) The brat.
2. How does Dave get caught asking for food on the way to school?
(a) His father catches him at a neighbor's house.
(b) His mother sees him as she drives his brother's to school.
(c) His brothers see him going up to houses.
(d) He accidentally goes to a house where a woman knows his mother.
3. What is the disgusting punishment Dave's mother invents for him when the family is vacationing at the Russian River in in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food?
(a) She forces him to eat rotten food.
(b) She forces him to eat worms from the garden.
(c) She forces him to clean Russell's diaper with his bare hands.
(d) She pushes a soiled diaper in his face, telling him to eat it.
4. Who checks for new injuries on Dave every morning before school starts?
(a) Miss Woods.
(b) The principal.
(c) Mr. Zeigler.
(d) The school nurse.
5. When Dave gets home from school one day in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what does his mother tell him?
(a) He is the best in the class.
(b) He needs to work harder.
(c) He shamed his family.
(d) She is proud of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave's mother make him and his brothers to do for hours at a time in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
2. What kind of pets does Dave's family have Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. What is the new bed assigned to Dave by his mother in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food?
4. How does Dave save himself from being forced to lie across the stove?
5. Why does Dave's mother push his face into the counter in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)