|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fight for Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave's mother's biggest asset?
(a) Her love for her family.
(b) Her determination.
(c) Her intelligence.
(d) Her beauty.
2. What is the first thing Dave does when he gets to school in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) He goes to the school office and is then sent to the nurse.
(b) He goes to the lunch room for milk.
(c) He goes to his homeroom.
(d) He goes to the auditorium for assembly.
3. When does Dave's mother start decorating for the Christmas holidays in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Right after Halloween.
(b) The week before Christmas.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) The day after Thanksgiving.
4. Who does Dave show the scar on his chest to while he is in the principal's office?
(a) A policeman.
(b) The nurse.
(c) The teachers.
(d) The principal.
5. Dave's mother pushes her finger down his throat, forcing him to vomit up the frozen food he stole at school. What does she do then?
(a) She forces him to eat rotten garbage.
(b) She makes him stand in the corner.
(c) She forces him to kneel on the kitchen floor all night.
(d) She forces him to eat the vomited food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dave's mother's favorite weapon against him?
2. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. What does Dave make sure that everyone knows about the scar on his chest?
4. What is Dave's punishment after the camping trip is over?
5. What is the name of Dave's father?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)