|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Fight for Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food, how is Dave treated by the rest of the family?
(a) They do not acknowledge him.
(b) They visit him when mother isn't looking.
(c) They sneak food to him.
(d) They feel sorry for him.
2. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
(b) New Year's Day.
3. What does the principal give to Dave after the meeting in his office?
(a) A detention.
(b) A tray of food.
(c) A letter for his mother .
(d) A suspension.
4. What does Dave decide to do when he realizes that he finally beat his mother in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) He will beg his mother to leave him alone.
(b) He will use any tactic to survive.
(c) He will ask his father to take him away.
(d) He will run away.
5. What is the occupation of Dave's father?
(b) Bank clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dave get caught asking for food on the way to school?
2. How does Dave do with his school work in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
3. What is Dave's mother's favorite weapon against him?
4. Where is Dave taken after the meeting in Mr. Hansen's office?
5. Why does Dave grow to hate his father more than his mother?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)