|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave's mother look on a typical day?
(a) Long shiny hair, shining teeth, and stylish.
(b) Swollen red eyes, frazzled hair, no makeup, and overweight.
(c) Short wavy hair, glowing smile, and well-groomed.
(d) Soft curly hair, thin, and lovely.
2. When Dave is called back to the office from his classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue, who is there to see him?
(a) His mother and father.
(b) His mother and Mr. Hansen.
(c) A policeman, Mr. Hansen, Mr. Zeigler, and Miss Woods.
(d) His mother and brothers.
3. Who does Dave compare his family to before the abuse started?
(a) The Ingalls family.
(b) The Partridge family.
(c) The Brady Bunch.
(d) The Cleaver family.
4. Why does Dave's mother start to cry on Christmas Day in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) She misses her mother.
(b) She is sad that Christmas is almost over.
(c) She is so happy to have a real family.
(d) She burned her hand on the oven.
5. What kind of pets does Dave's family have Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Fish, dogs, cats, and a tortoise.
(c) Fiddler crabs.
(d) White mice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dave's mother surprise him after he finishes washing the dishes in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
2. What is the name of Dave's father?
3. What are Dave and his brothers allowed to do on Christmas Eve in Chapter 2, Good Times?
4. What does Dave's mother explain to her children while their cat is having kittens?
5. What are the contents of the lunch Dave's mother has been making him every day for three years?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)