|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of Dave's father?
(d) Bank clerk.
2. What are Dave and his brothers allowed to do on Christmas Eve in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Stay up late.
(b) Open one present.
(c) Make cookies.
(d) Wait for Santa until they fall asleep.
3. What does Dave's mother explain to her children while their cat is having kittens?
(a) The miracle of birth.
(b) Not to touch the kittens.
(c) How cats mate.
(d) To keep away from the mother cat.
4. What is the favorite thing Dave's mother does for her family Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Creating new and exotic meals.
(b) Singing to them at bedtime.
(c) Praying with them before bed.
(d) Washing and ironing their clothes.
5. What is the first thing Dave does when he gets to school in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) He goes to his homeroom.
(b) He goes to the school office and is then sent to the nurse.
(c) He goes to the auditorium for assembly.
(d) He goes to the lunch room for milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dave is called back to the office from his classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue, who is there to see him?
2. Where do Dave and his family usually go for summer vacations in Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. What piece of clothing has Dave's mother made him wear to school every day for the past two years in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
4. When does Dave's mother start decorating for the Christmas holidays in Chapter 2, Good Times?
5. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)