|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave's mother teach him in a small trenched hole at the Russian River?
(a) How to swim.
(b) How to catch minnows.
(c) How to fish.
(d) How to catch crayfish.
2. What does Dave's mother tell him in Chapter 1, The Rescue to say happened to his face?
(a) He fell down the stairs.
(b) He ran into a door.
(c) His brother hit him.
(d) The dog jumped on him.
3. What does Dave make sure that everyone knows about the scar on his chest?
(a) That is was an accident.
(b) That his mother meant to hurt him.
(c) That his brother stabbed him.
(d) That his father stabbed him.
4. Why does Dave not mind running to school in the morning?
(a) He likes to stay in shape for the track team.
(b) He can get there early enough to steal food from other children's lunch bags.
(c) He likes to get to school early and talk to the teachers
(d) He can play tag with the other children in the schoolyard.
5. What is the occupation of Dave's father?
(a) Bank clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dave's favorite place in Golden Gate Park?
2. What kind of pets does Dave's family have Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
4. Why does Dave's mother push his face into the counter in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
5. Where does Dave's family live in Chapter 2, Good Times?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)