|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dave and his family like to do in the springtime in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Visit the zoo.
(b) Plant the vegetable garden.
(c) Go on picnics.
(d) Wash the windows.
2. What nickname does Dave's father use for him?
(c) Big Guy.
3. Chapter 2, Good Times, who is in command of all family matters in Dave's household?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother and father make decisions together.
(c) They all make decisions as a family.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) She calls her husband and tells him to come home.
(b) She lies on the couch and falls asleep.
(c) She goes to her bedroom to lie down.
(d) She paints the steps leading to the garage red, placing mats over them before the paint is dry.
5. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
(a) They should go to college.
(b) They should always do the best they can in everything.
(c) They should always go to church.
(d) They should always say their prayers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave's family live in Chapter 2, Good Times?
2. Where is Dave taken after the meeting in Mr. Hansen's office?
3. What is Dave's mother's favorite weapon against him?
4. What does Dave's mother tell him in Chapter 1, The Rescue to say happened to his face?
5. What do all the students in Dave's class do when he returns to the classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)