|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a housekeeper is Dave's mother during the good times?
(a) She is untidy and doesn't care about the house.
(b) She rarely cleans the house.
(c) She cleans enough to get by.
(d) She is a clean fiend.
2. Why does Dave's mother start to cry on Christmas Day in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) She misses her mother.
(b) She is sad that Christmas is almost over.
(c) She burned her hand on the oven.
(d) She is so happy to have a real family.
3. What is Dave's mother's name?
(a) Catherine Roerva.
(b) Catherine Josephs.
(c) Catherine Stephens.
(d) Catherine Roberts.
4. What is the favorite thing Dave's mother does for her family Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Praying with them before bed.
(b) Creating new and exotic meals.
(c) Singing to them at bedtime.
(d) Washing and ironing their clothes.
5. When does Dave's mother start decorating for the Christmas holidays in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Right after Halloween.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) The day after Thanksgiving.
(d) The week before Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dave's mother surprise him after he finishes washing the dishes in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
2. What is Dave's mother's biggest asset?
3. What does Dave's mother explain to her children while their cat is having kittens?
4. What is the name of Dave's father?
5. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)