|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dave show the scar on his chest to while he is in the principal's office?
(a) The teachers.
(b) A policeman.
(c) The nurse.
(d) The principal.
2. What are the contents of the lunch Dave's mother has been making him every day for three years?
(a) Two tuna sandwiches and an apple.
(b) Two jelly sandwiches and an apple.
(c) Two bologna sandwiches and carrot sticks.
(d) Two peanut butter sandwiches and carrot sticks.
3. What kind of a housekeeper is Dave's mother during the good times?
(a) She is untidy and doesn't care about the house.
(b) She cleans enough to get by.
(c) She is a clean fiend.
(d) She rarely cleans the house.
4. When Dave's mother receives the phone call from the authorities in Chapter 1, The Rescue, what is she told?
(a) That Dave will be late getting home.
(b) That she should pick up Dave from school.
(c) That Dave got a detention.
(d) That Dave is in the custody of the juvenile department.
5. What is Dave's favorite place in the world to go during vacation, according to Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) To the sea.
(b) Camping in the Sierras.
(c) The Russian River.
(d) To the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave's family live in Chapter 2, Good Times?
2. When does Dave's mother start decorating for the Christmas holidays in Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. What does Dave's mother tell him in Chapter 1, The Rescue to say happened to his face?
4. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
5. What is the rare thing Dave's mother does when he finishes eating in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)