|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave's favorite place in Golden Gate Park?
(a) The Steinhart Aquarium.
(b) The carousel.
(c) The beautiful flower gardens.
(d) The reflecting pool.
2. How does Dave's mother surprise him after he finishes washing the dishes in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) She allows him to eat the milk and cereal leftover in his brother's bowl.
(b) She tells him she is proud of him.
(c) She tells him he did a good job with the dishes.
(d) She gives him a kiss on the forehead.
3. What nickname does Dave's father use for him?
(c) Big Guy.
4. When Dave is called back to the office from his classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue, who is there to see him?
(a) His mother and Mr. Hansen.
(b) A policeman, Mr. Hansen, Mr. Zeigler, and Miss Woods.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) His mother and brothers.
5. What does Dave's mother teach him in a small trenched hole at the Russian River?
(a) How to catch minnows.
(b) How to swim.
(c) How to catch crayfish.
(d) How to fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dave's favorite place in the world to go during vacation, according to Chapter 2, Good Times?
2. What kind of pets does Dave's family have Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. What is Dave's mother's name?
4. When Dave's mother receives the phone call from the authorities in Chapter 1, The Rescue, what is she told?
5. What does the principal give to Dave after the meeting in his office?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)