|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pets does Dave's family have Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Fiddler crabs.
(b) Fish, dogs, cats, and a tortoise.
(d) White mice.
2. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
(a) They should always say their prayers.
(b) They should always go to church.
(c) They should always do the best they can in everything.
(d) They should go to college.
3. How does Dave's mother surprise him after he finishes washing the dishes in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) She gives him a kiss on the forehead.
(b) She allows him to eat the milk and cereal leftover in his brother's bowl.
(c) She tells him she is proud of him.
(d) She tells him he did a good job with the dishes.
4. Who checks for new injuries on Dave every morning before school starts?
(a) Miss Woods.
(b) Mr. Zeigler.
(c) The principal.
(d) The school nurse.
5. Where is Dave taken after the meeting in Mr. Hansen's office?
(a) Back to his classroom.
(c) The police station.
(d) To his father's workplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave say happened to his face when he is questioned about the bruises in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
2. What is Dave's mother's favorite weapon against him?
3. Why is Dave afraid to give his mother's phone number to the authorities?
4. Where does Dave's family live in Chapter 2, Good Times?
5. What is the occupation of Dave's father?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)