|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pets does Dave's family have Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Fish, dogs, cats, and a tortoise.
(b) White mice.
(d) Fiddler crabs.
2. What is Dave's mother's biggest asset?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her determination.
(c) Her love for her family.
(d) Her beauty.
3. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
(d) New Year's Day.
4. What does Dave make sure that everyone knows about the scar on his chest?
(a) That is was an accident.
(b) That his brother stabbed him.
(c) That his mother meant to hurt him.
(d) That his father stabbed him.
5. Chapter 2, Good Times, who is in command of all family matters in Dave's household?
(a) They all make decisions as a family.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His mother and father make decisions together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Dave and his brothers allowed to do on Christmas Eve in Chapter 2, Good Times?
2. Why is Dave afraid to give his mother's phone number to the authorities?
3. What is the occupation of Dave's father?
4. What nickname does Dave's father use for him?
5. What does the principal give to Dave after the meeting in his office?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)