|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pets does Dave's family have Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) White mice.
(b) Fish, dogs, cats, and a tortoise.
(c) Fiddler crabs.
2. What is the favorite thing Dave's mother does for her family Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Creating new and exotic meals.
(b) Washing and ironing their clothes.
(c) Praying with them before bed.
(d) Singing to them at bedtime.
3. How does Dave feel about telling the story of his injuries in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) He wants to get his mother arrested.
(b) He wants to tell everyone what happened.
(c) He is afraid that he will be blamed.
(d) He is reluctant to talk.
4. What kind of a housekeeper is Dave's mother during the good times?
(a) She is untidy and doesn't care about the house.
(b) She cleans enough to get by.
(c) She is a clean fiend.
(d) She rarely cleans the house.
5. What does Dave's mother teach him in a small trenched hole at the Russian River?
(a) How to catch minnows.
(b) How to fish.
(c) How to swim.
(d) How to catch crayfish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dave show the scar on his chest to while he is in the principal's office?
2. When does Dave's mother start decorating for the Christmas holidays in Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. What is Dave's mother's name?
4. What is Dave's mother's biggest asset?
5. What does Dave's mother explain to her children while their cat is having kittens?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)