|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dave is called back to the office from his classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue, who is there to see him?
(a) His mother and Mr. Hansen.
(b) A policeman, Mr. Hansen, Mr. Zeigler, and Miss Woods.
(c) His mother and brothers.
(d) His mother and father.
2. What kind of pets does Dave's family have Chapter 2, Good Times?
(b) Fish, dogs, cats, and a tortoise.
(c) Fiddler crabs.
(d) White mice.
3. Why is Dave afraid to give his mother's phone number to the authorities?
(a) He is afraid of what she will do to him.
(b) He is afraid his brothers will punish him.
(c) He doesn't want to disturb her.
(d) He doesn't want her to get in trouble.
4. What is Dave's favorite place in the world to go during vacation, according to Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) To the sea.
(b) The Russian River.
(c) To the city.
(d) Camping in the Sierras.
5. Why does Dave not mind running to school in the morning?
(a) He likes to get to school early and talk to the teachers
(b) He can play tag with the other children in the schoolyard.
(c) He likes to stay in shape for the track team.
(d) He can get there early enough to steal food from other children's lunch bags.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who checks for new injuries on Dave every morning before school starts?
2. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. What does Dave's mother teach him in a small trenched hole at the Russian River?
4. What is Dave's mother's name?
5. What is the favorite thing Dave's mother does for her family Chapter 2, Good Times?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)