|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave told after the phone call to his mother in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) Dave is to blame for everything.
(b) Dave is free.
(c) Dave should not make his mother angry.
(d) Dave is going back to his mother.
2. What does Dave say happened to his face when he is questioned about the bruises in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) He says that he fell down the stairs.
(b) He says that he tripped and fell.
(c) He says that he bumped into the cabinet.
(d) He says that he was playing baseball and got hit with the bat.
3. What is the occupation of Dave's father?
(c) Bank clerk.
4. What nickname does Dave's father use for him?
(d) Big Guy.
5. Where does Dave's family live in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) In a three-bedroom house in El Paso.
(b) In a three-bedroom house in San Francisco.
(c) In a two-bedroom house in Daly City, outside of San Francisco.
(d) In a two-bedroom house in Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
2. Who checks for new injuries on Dave every morning before school starts?
3. What does Dave's mother tell him in Chapter 1, The Rescue to say happened to his face?
4. What is Dave's mother's favorite weapon against him?
5. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)