|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave make sure that everyone knows about the scar on his chest?
(a) That is was an accident.
(b) That his mother meant to hurt him.
(c) That his brother stabbed him.
(d) That his father stabbed him.
2. When does Dave's mother start decorating for the Christmas holidays in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) The week before Christmas.
(b) Right after Halloween.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) The day after Thanksgiving.
3. What kind of a housekeeper is Dave's mother during the good times?
(a) She rarely cleans the house.
(b) She is a clean fiend.
(c) She cleans enough to get by.
(d) She is untidy and doesn't care about the house.
4. Chapter 2, Good Times, who is in command of all family matters in Dave's household?
(a) They all make decisions as a family.
(b) His mother.
(c) His mother and father make decisions together.
(d) His father.
5. When Dave is called back to the office from his classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue, who is there to see him?
(a) His mother and Mr. Hansen.
(b) A policeman, Mr. Hansen, Mr. Zeigler, and Miss Woods.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) His mother and brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dave's mother receives the phone call from the authorities in Chapter 1, The Rescue, what is she told?
2. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
3. Why does Dave want to finish washing the dishes as quickly as possible in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
4. Where does Dave's family live in Chapter 2, Good Times?
5. What is Dave's mother's name?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)