|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dave not mind running to school in the morning?
(a) He can play tag with the other children in the schoolyard.
(b) He likes to get to school early and talk to the teachers
(c) He likes to stay in shape for the track team.
(d) He can get there early enough to steal food from other children's lunch bags.
2. Who does Dave show the scar on his chest to while he is in the principal's office?
(a) A policeman.
(b) The teachers.
(c) The nurse.
(d) The principal.
3. What is Dave's mother's name?
(a) Catherine Roberts.
(b) Catherine Roerva.
(c) Catherine Josephs.
(d) Catherine Stephens.
4. What is the name of Dave's father?
(a) Stephen Joseph.
(b) Stephen David.
(c) David Joseph.
(d) Joseph Stephen.
5. Why does Dave's mother start to cry on Christmas Day in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) She burned her hand on the oven.
(b) She misses her mother.
(c) She is sad that Christmas is almost over.
(d) She is so happy to have a real family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dave's favorite place in Golden Gate Park?
2. Why is Dave afraid to give his mother's phone number to the authorities?
3. When does Dave's mother start decorating for the Christmas holidays in Chapter 2, Good Times?
4. What does Dave's mother teach him in a small trenched hole at the Russian River?
5. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)