|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dave and his family like to do in the springtime in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Visit the zoo.
(b) Plant the vegetable garden.
(c) Wash the windows.
(d) Go on picnics.
2. What is Dave's favorite place in the world to go during vacation, according to Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) To the city.
(b) Camping in the Sierras.
(c) The Russian River.
(d) To the sea.
3. What is the favorite thing Dave's mother does for her family Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Praying with them before bed.
(b) Creating new and exotic meals.
(c) Singing to them at bedtime.
(d) Washing and ironing their clothes.
4. What does the principal give to Dave after the meeting in his office?
(a) A suspension.
(b) A letter for his mother .
(c) A tray of food.
(d) A detention.
5. Why does Dave not mind running to school in the morning?
(a) He can play tag with the other children in the schoolyard.
(b) He can get there early enough to steal food from other children's lunch bags.
(c) He likes to get to school early and talk to the teachers
(d) He likes to stay in shape for the track team.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave's family live in Chapter 2, Good Times?
2. Who does Dave show the scar on his chest to while he is in the principal's office?
3. Why does Dave's mother push his face into the counter in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
4. What is Dave's mother's name?
5. Why does Dave's mother start to cry on Christmas Day in Chapter 2, Good Times?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)