|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the favorite thing Dave's mother does for her family Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Creating new and exotic meals.
(b) Singing to them at bedtime.
(c) Praying with them before bed.
(d) Washing and ironing their clothes.
2. What nickname does Dave's father use for him?
(d) Big Guy.
3. What is Dave told after the phone call to his mother in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) Dave should not make his mother angry.
(b) Dave is free.
(c) Dave is going back to his mother.
(d) Dave is to blame for everything.
4. When does Dave's mother start decorating for the Christmas holidays in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) The week before Christmas.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) The day after Thanksgiving.
(d) Right after Halloween.
5. What piece of clothing has Dave's mother made him wear to school every day for the past two years in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) A ripped t-shirt.
(b) A long-sleeved shirt full of holes.
(c) A shirt that hangs down to his knees.
(d) A shirt that is too small for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave's family live in Chapter 2, Good Times?
2. Why does Dave's mother start to cry on Christmas Day in Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. Where is Dave taken after the meeting in Mr. Hansen's office?
4. How does Dave's mother surprise him after he finishes washing the dishes in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
5. Who does Dave show the scar on his chest to while he is in the principal's office?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)