|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
(d) New Year's Day.
2. What is the rare thing Dave's mother does when he finishes eating in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) She drives him to school.
(b) She makes him a lunch.
(c) She combs his hair.
(d) She gives him a hug.
3. How does Dave feel about telling the story of his injuries in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) He is reluctant to talk.
(b) He is afraid that he will be blamed.
(c) He wants to tell everyone what happened.
(d) He wants to get his mother arrested.
4. Chapter 2, Good Times, who is in command of all family matters in Dave's household?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His mother and father make decisions together.
(d) They all make decisions as a family.
5. What is Dave's mother's biggest asset?
(a) Her determination.
(b) Her intelligence.
(c) Her love for her family.
(d) Her beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dave show the scar on his chest to while he is in the principal's office?
2. What is the first thing Dave does when he gets to school in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
3. Where do Dave and his family usually go for summer vacations in Chapter 2, Good Times?
4. What do Dave and his family like to do in the springtime in Chapter 2, Good Times?
5. What is Dave's favorite place in the world to go during vacation, according to Chapter 2, Good Times?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)