|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave's favorite place in the world to go during vacation, according to Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Camping in the Sierras.
(b) To the sea.
(c) To the city.
(d) The Russian River.
2. What is Dave told after the phone call to his mother in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) Dave is free.
(b) Dave is to blame for everything.
(c) Dave should not make his mother angry.
(d) Dave is going back to his mother.
3. Where do Dave and his family usually go for summer vacations in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Portola or Memorial Park.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) The Sierras.
4. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
(a) They should always go to church.
(b) They should always do the best they can in everything.
(c) They should always say their prayers.
(d) They should go to college.
5. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
(a) New Year's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Dave does when he gets to school in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
2. In Chapter 2, Good Times, when does Dave's mom hug him, giving him a feeling of warmth and safety?
3. Why does Dave's mother start to cry on Christmas Day in Chapter 2, Good Times?
4. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
5. What piece of clothing has Dave's mother made him wear to school every day for the past two years in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)