|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who checks for new injuries on Dave every morning before school starts?
(a) The school nurse.
(b) Miss Woods.
(c) Mr. Zeigler.
(d) The principal.
2. Why does Dave's mother push his face into the counter in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) She hears him using foul language.
(b) She sees him hurting his brother.
(c) She catches him with his hands out of the dish water.
(d) He sasses her.
3. What is Dave's mother's name?
(a) Catherine Josephs.
(b) Catherine Stephens.
(c) Catherine Roerva.
(d) Catherine Roberts.
4. When Dave's mother receives the phone call from the authorities in Chapter 1, The Rescue, what is she told?
(a) That Dave will be late getting home.
(b) That Dave is in the custody of the juvenile department.
(c) That she should pick up Dave from school.
(d) That Dave got a detention.
5. What do Dave and his family like to do in the springtime in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Go on picnics.
(b) Visit the zoo.
(c) Wash the windows.
(d) Plant the vegetable garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dave is called back to the office from his classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue, who is there to see him?
2. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
3. How does Dave feel about telling the story of his injuries in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
4. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
5. What kind of pets does Dave's family have Chapter 2, Good Times?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)