|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of clothing has Dave's mother made him wear to school every day for the past two years in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) A shirt that is too small for him.
(b) A ripped t-shirt.
(c) A long-sleeved shirt full of holes.
(d) A shirt that hangs down to his knees.
2. Who does Dave compare his family to before the abuse started?
(a) The Ingalls family.
(b) The Brady Bunch.
(c) The Partridge family.
(d) The Cleaver family.
3. What do Dave and his family like to do in the springtime in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Plant the vegetable garden.
(b) Wash the windows.
(c) Go on picnics.
(d) Visit the zoo.
4. What do all the students in Dave's class do when he returns to the classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) They hold their noses and hiss at him because he smells.
(b) They smile at him.
(c) They yell insults at him.
(d) They snicker at him behind their notebooks.
5. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
(b) New Year's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Dave's mother start decorating for the Christmas holidays in Chapter 2, Good Times?
2. When Dave's mother receives the phone call from the authorities in Chapter 1, The Rescue, what is she told?
3. How does Dave's mother look on a typical day?
4. What are Dave and his brothers allowed to do on Christmas Eve in Chapter 2, Good Times?
5. What does Dave make sure that everyone knows about the scar on his chest?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)