Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, Sonoma County, California.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days pass before Dave's stab wound gets infected?
2. What are Dave's feelings as he lies on his cot the night he is stabbed?
(a) He feels ashamed.
(b) He gives up.
(c) He feels abandoned.
(d) He feels like a wounded animal.
3. After the chair incident, what does Dave's mother tell the doctor and Dave's father happened to Dave?
(a) He fell out of a tree.
(b) He fell out of bed.
(c) He fell off his bike.
(d) He fell down the stairs.
4. When Dave gets home from school one day in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what does his mother tell him?
(a) He shamed his family.
(b) He needs to work harder.
(c) She is proud of him.
(d) He is the best in the class.
5. What is Dave's frame of mind when he sees his father leaving for work in the morning?
(a) He feels the warmth of love.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He hates his father.
(d) He feels cold and hollow.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Dave think he has been called into the principal's office in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
2. Why does the school nurse begin to be interested in Dave's condition in Chapter 6, While Father is Away?
3. When Dave brings home a letter from Mr. Zeigler telling Mother about Dave's being the top student in the class, how does Mother react?
4. How often does Dave receive dinner during the summer of 1971?
5. What does Dave do when he finds that his stab wound is infected?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)