|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Good Times.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave's mother's biggest asset?
(a) Her beauty.
(b) Her determination.
(c) Her intelligence.
(d) Her love for her family.
2. What is Dave's mother's name?
(a) Catherine Roerva.
(b) Catherine Stephens.
(c) Catherine Roberts.
(d) Catherine Josephs.
3. When Dave is called back to the office from his classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue, who is there to see him?
(a) His mother and father.
(b) His mother and Mr. Hansen.
(c) A policeman, Mr. Hansen, Mr. Zeigler, and Miss Woods.
(d) His mother and brothers.
4. What is Dave's favorite place in Golden Gate Park?
(a) The reflecting pool.
(b) The beautiful flower gardens.
(c) The Steinhart Aquarium.
(d) The carousel.
5. What kind of a housekeeper is Dave's mother during the good times?
(a) She rarely cleans the house.
(b) She is a clean fiend.
(c) She is untidy and doesn't care about the house.
(d) She cleans enough to get by.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dave not mind running to school in the morning?
2. What kind of pets does Dave's family have Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. When does Dave's mother start decorating for the Christmas holidays in Chapter 2, Good Times?
4. Who does Dave compare his family to before the abuse started?
5. What nickname does Dave's father use for him?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)