|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dave taken after the meeting in Mr. Hansen's office?
(a) To his father's workplace.
(c) The police station.
(d) Back to his classroom.
2. What is Dave's mother's biggest asset?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her determination.
(c) Her love for her family.
(d) Her beauty.
3. What does Dave decide to do when he realizes that he finally beat his mother in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) He will run away.
(b) He will ask his father to take him away.
(c) He will beg his mother to leave him alone.
(d) He will use any tactic to survive.
4. What kind of pets does Dave's family have Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Fish, dogs, cats, and a tortoise.
(b) White mice.
(d) Fiddler crabs.
5. What does Dave's father do when his mother decides Santa would not be coming to Dave?
(a) He agrees with Dave's mother.
(b) He leaves the house.
(c) He buys Dave two paint-by-numbers kits.
(d) He buys Dave a huge pile of toys.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dave save himself from being forced to lie across the stove?
2. In Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what do Dave's parents do from 3 p.m. until bedtime when his father is not working?
3. What is the occupation of Dave's father?
4. What are the contents of the lunch Dave's mother has been making him every day for three years?
5. What is the name of Dave's father?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)