|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Dave when he forgets what his mother sent him to do in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) He gets banned from the house.
(b) He gets sent to his room.
(c) He is sent to bed without supper.
(d) She slaps him in the face, giving him a bloody nose.
2. What is Dave's favorite place in Golden Gate Park?
(a) The beautiful flower gardens.
(b) The Steinhart Aquarium.
(c) The carousel.
(d) The reflecting pool.
3. What form of punishment does Dave get after his mother decides sitting in the corner is no longer effective?
(a) He has to stand on a chair in the corner.
(b) He has to stand with his face pushed into the mirror, repeating over and over that he is a bad boy.
(c) He has to write a hundred times that he is a bad boy.
(d) He has to remain silent for the entire day.
4. Why is Dave afraid to give his mother's phone number to the authorities?
(a) He is afraid of what she will do to him.
(b) He doesn't want to disturb her.
(c) He doesn't want her to get in trouble.
(d) He is afraid his brothers will punish him.
5. What are the contents of the lunch Dave's mother has been making him every day for three years?
(a) Two bologna sandwiches and carrot sticks.
(b) Two tuna sandwiches and an apple.
(c) Two peanut butter sandwiches and carrot sticks.
(d) Two jelly sandwiches and an apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dave do with his school work in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
2. What does the principal give to Dave after the meeting in his office?
3. What is the occupation of Dave's father?
4. What does Dave's mother explain to her children while their cat is having kittens?
5. For what reason does Dave think he has been called into the principal's office in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)