|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave's mother tell him in Chapter 1, The Rescue to say happened to his face?
(a) He fell down the stairs.
(b) His brother hit him.
(c) The dog jumped on him.
(d) He ran into a door.
2. In the beginning, how does Dave find out if he can come out of his room to play?
(a) His brothers tell him it's okay.
(b) His brothers ask Mother.
(c) His mother comes into the room to tell him.
(d) His brothers ask Father.
3. Who does Dave show the scar on his chest to while he is in the principal's office?
(a) The teachers.
(b) A policeman.
(c) The principal.
(d) The nurse.
4. What is Dave's favorite place in the world to go during vacation, according to Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) To the city.
(b) To the sea.
(c) Camping in the Sierras.
(d) The Russian River.
5. What does Dave's mother make him and his brothers to do for hours at a time in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) Clean the basement.
(b) Wash the floors.
(c) Wash every piece of silverware over and over.
(d) Search the entire house for things she has lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Good Times, when does Dave's mom hug him, giving him a feeling of warmth and safety?
2. After the chair incident, what does Dave's mother tell the doctor and Dave's father happened to Dave?
3. How does Dave feel about telling the story of his injuries in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
4. What kind of a housekeeper is Dave's mother during the good times?
5. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)