|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dave afraid to give his mother's phone number to the authorities?
(a) He doesn't want her to get in trouble.
(b) He is afraid his brothers will punish him.
(c) He is afraid of what she will do to him.
(d) He doesn't want to disturb her.
2. In the beginning, how does Dave find out if he can come out of his room to play?
(a) His brothers ask Mother.
(b) His brothers tell him it's okay.
(c) His brothers ask Father.
(d) His mother comes into the room to tell him.
3. What does Dave say happened to his face when he is questioned about the bruises in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) He says that he fell down the stairs.
(b) He says that he tripped and fell.
(c) He says that he was playing baseball and got hit with the bat.
(d) He says that he bumped into the cabinet.
4. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
(a) They should always go to church.
(b) They should always do the best they can in everything.
(c) They should go to college.
(d) They should always say their prayers.
5. Who checks for new injuries on Dave every morning before school starts?
(a) Miss Woods.
(b) The school nurse.
(c) The principal.
(d) Mr. Zeigler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beginning in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, who becomes Dave's protector?
2. What are Dave and his brothers allowed to do on Christmas Eve in Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. How does Dave feel when he is not allowed to go camping?
4. What does the principal give to Dave after the meeting in his office?
5. What does Dave's mother explain to her children while their cat is having kittens?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)