|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Dave's father use for him?
(b) Big Guy.
2. What is the occupation of Dave's father?
(b) Bank clerk.
3. What does Dave's mother make him and his brothers to do for hours at a time in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) Wash the floors.
(b) Wash every piece of silverware over and over.
(c) Clean the basement.
(d) Search the entire house for things she has lost.
4. Why does Dave's mother burn his arm on the gas stove?
(a) She finds out he told a lie.
(b) She is angry that he got home late.
(c) She is angry that he didn't brush his teeth.
(d) She says that he played on the grass at school.
5. Beginning in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, who becomes Dave's protector?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) His uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What form of punishment does Dave get after his mother decides sitting in the corner is no longer effective?
2. Why is Dave afraid to give his mother's phone number to the authorities?
3. Why does Dave's mother start to cry on Christmas Day in Chapter 2, Good Times?
4. Who is Dave's best friend when he repeats first grade?
5. In Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what do Dave's parents do from 3 p.m. until bedtime when his father is not working?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)