|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dave gets home from school one day in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what does his mother tell him?
(a) She is proud of him.
(b) He shamed his family.
(c) He is the best in the class.
(d) He needs to work harder.
2. What is Dave's mother's biggest asset?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her determination.
(c) Her beauty.
(d) Her love for her family.
3. What nickname does Dave's father use for him?
(a) Big Guy.
4. What does Dave say happened to his face when he is questioned about the bruises in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) He says that he tripped and fell.
(b) He says that he bumped into the cabinet.
(c) He says that he fell down the stairs.
(d) He says that he was playing baseball and got hit with the bat.
5. What is the rare thing Dave's mother does when he finishes eating in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) She gives him a hug.
(b) She combs his hair.
(c) She makes him a lunch.
(d) She drives him to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning, how does Dave find out if he can come out of his room to play?
2. What form of punishment does Dave get after his mother decides sitting in the corner is no longer effective?
3. What is the favorite thing Dave's mother does for her family Chapter 2, Good Times?
4. Who does Dave show the scar on his chest to while he is in the principal's office?
5. Who is Dave's best friend when he repeats first grade?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)