|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave feel when he is not allowed to go camping?
(a) Like a free man.
(b) He is happier than he has been in a long time.
(c) He is glad to be away from his mother.
(d) Like an outcast.
2. Chapter 2, Good Times, who is in command of all family matters in Dave's household?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother and father make decisions together.
(d) They all make decisions as a family.
3. What kind of pets does Dave's family have Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) White mice.
(b) Fish, dogs, cats, and a tortoise.
(c) Fiddler crabs.
4. What is Dave's favorite place in Golden Gate Park?
(a) The reflecting pool.
(b) The carousel.
(c) The Steinhart Aquarium.
(d) The beautiful flower gardens.
5. Where does Dave have to go while the rest of the family goes camping?
(a) To his Aunt Josie's house.
(b) To his grandmother's house.
(c) To his uncle's house.
(d) To stay with a neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Dave when he forgets what his mother sent him to do in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
2. What do all the students in Dave's class do when he returns to the classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
3. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
4. Why does Dave want to finish washing the dishes as quickly as possible in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
5. What nickname does Dave's father use for him?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)