|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
(b) New Year's Day.
2. What kind of pets does Dave's family have Chapter 2, Good Times?
(b) Fish, dogs, cats, and a tortoise.
(c) Fiddler crabs.
(d) White mice.
3. How does Dave's mother look on a typical day?
(a) Swollen red eyes, frazzled hair, no makeup, and overweight.
(b) Soft curly hair, thin, and lovely.
(c) Long shiny hair, shining teeth, and stylish.
(d) Short wavy hair, glowing smile, and well-groomed.
4. For what reason does Dave think he has been called into the principal's office in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) To be given a detention for being late.
(b) Because he was talking in class.
(c) Because he forgot his homework.
(d) To be arrested for stealing.
5. What does Dave's mother make him and his brothers to do for hours at a time in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) Wash the floors.
(b) Search the entire house for things she has lost.
(c) Wash every piece of silverware over and over.
(d) Clean the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave's family live in Chapter 2, Good Times?
2. Why does Dave's mother start to cry on Christmas Day in Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. After the chair incident, what does Dave's mother tell the doctor and Dave's father happened to Dave?
4. What does Dave's mother tell him in Chapter 1, The Rescue to say happened to his face?
5. In Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what do Dave's parents do from 3 p.m. until bedtime when his father is not working?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)