|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Dave when he forgets what his mother sent him to do in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) He gets banned from the house.
(b) He is sent to bed without supper.
(c) She slaps him in the face, giving him a bloody nose.
(d) He gets sent to his room.
2. Dave's mother comes after him as he sits in his chair in the bedroom in Chapter 3, Bad Boy. What does she do to him?
(a) She brushes his hair.
(b) She gives him a hug.
(c) She tells him she is sorry.
(d) She hits him over and over and dislocates his shoulder.
3. When Dave gets home from school one day in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what does his mother tell him?
(a) He is the best in the class.
(b) She is proud of him.
(c) He needs to work harder.
(d) He shamed his family.
4. Why is Dave afraid to give his mother's phone number to the authorities?
(a) He is afraid his brothers will punish him.
(b) He is afraid of what she will do to him.
(c) He doesn't want her to get in trouble.
(d) He doesn't want to disturb her.
5. Who checks for new injuries on Dave every morning before school starts?
(a) Miss Woods.
(b) The school nurse.
(c) Mr. Zeigler.
(d) The principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dave's mother push his face into the counter in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
2. What does Dave's mother make him and his brothers to do for hours at a time in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
3. Why does Dave not mind running to school in the morning?
4. How does Dave's mother treat the other children who come to the house for Cub Scout meetings?
5. What form of punishment does Dave get after his mother decides sitting in the corner is no longer effective?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)