|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Dave think he has been called into the principal's office in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) To be arrested for stealing.
(b) To be given a detention for being late.
(c) Because he forgot his homework.
(d) Because he was talking in class.
2. Why does Dave not mind running to school in the morning?
(a) He likes to get to school early and talk to the teachers
(b) He likes to stay in shape for the track team.
(c) He can play tag with the other children in the schoolyard.
(d) He can get there early enough to steal food from other children's lunch bags.
3. What is the first thing Dave does when he gets to school in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) He goes to the school office and is then sent to the nurse.
(b) He goes to the lunch room for milk.
(c) He goes to the auditorium for assembly.
(d) He goes to his homeroom.
4. Who checks for new injuries on Dave every morning before school starts?
(a) The principal.
(b) Miss Woods.
(c) The school nurse.
(d) Mr. Zeigler.
5. How does Dave feel when he is not allowed to go camping?
(a) Like an outcast.
(b) He is happier than he has been in a long time.
(c) He is glad to be away from his mother.
(d) Like a free man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave's father do when his mother decides Santa would not be coming to Dave?
2. What happens to Dave when he forgets what his mother sent him to do in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
3. What does Dave's mother make him and his brothers to do for hours at a time in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
4. What does Dave decide to do when he realizes that he finally beat his mother in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
5. Why does Dave's mother start to cry on Christmas Day in Chapter 2, Good Times?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)