|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
(a) They should always go to church.
(b) They should always say their prayers.
(c) They should go to college.
(d) They should always do the best they can in everything.
2. How does Dave feel when he is not allowed to go camping?
(a) Like a free man.
(b) He is happier than he has been in a long time.
(c) Like an outcast.
(d) He is glad to be away from his mother.
3. When Dave is called back to the office from his classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue, who is there to see him?
(a) His mother and brothers.
(b) A policeman, Mr. Hansen, Mr. Zeigler, and Miss Woods.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) His mother and Mr. Hansen.
4. What does Dave decide to do when he realizes that he finally beat his mother in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) He will ask his father to take him away.
(b) He will beg his mother to leave him alone.
(c) He will use any tactic to survive.
(d) He will run away.
5. Chapter 2, Good Times, who is in command of all family matters in Dave's household?
(a) They all make decisions as a family.
(b) His mother and father make decisions together.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the favorite thing Dave's mother does for her family Chapter 2, Good Times?
2. What do all the students in Dave's class do when he returns to the classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
3. What do Dave and his family like to do in the springtime in Chapter 2, Good Times?
4. Beginning in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what does Dave's mother do on the days his father is away at work?
5. Why does Dave's mother push his face into the counter in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)