|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
(a) They should always go to church.
(b) They should always say their prayers.
(c) They should go to college.
(d) They should always do the best they can in everything.
2. Who is Dave's best friend when he repeats first grade?
(a) His cousin.
(b) A boy from his neighborhood.
(c) His brother Stan.
(d) The girl who lives next door.
3. Why does Dave's mother start to cry on Christmas Day in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) She burned her hand on the oven.
(b) She is so happy to have a real family.
(c) She is sad that Christmas is almost over.
(d) She misses her mother.
4. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) She paints the steps leading to the garage red, placing mats over them before the paint is dry.
(b) She calls her husband and tells him to come home.
(c) She lies on the couch and falls asleep.
(d) She goes to her bedroom to lie down.
5. What does Dave's mother explain to her children while their cat is having kittens?
(a) To keep away from the mother cat.
(b) Not to touch the kittens.
(c) The miracle of birth.
(d) How cats mate.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dave gets home from school one day in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what does his mother tell him?
2. What is Dave's favorite place in the world to go during vacation, according to Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. What is the favorite thing Dave's mother does for her family Chapter 2, Good Times?
4. What new punishment does Dave's mother invent for him in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
5. What form of punishment does Dave get after his mother decides sitting in the corner is no longer effective?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)