|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave's mother look on a typical day?
(a) Swollen red eyes, frazzled hair, no makeup, and overweight.
(b) Soft curly hair, thin, and lovely.
(c) Short wavy hair, glowing smile, and well-groomed.
(d) Long shiny hair, shining teeth, and stylish.
2. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
(d) New Year's Day.
3. What does Dave decide to do when he realizes that he finally beat his mother in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) He will use any tactic to survive.
(b) He will run away.
(c) He will ask his father to take him away.
(d) He will beg his mother to leave him alone.
4. Who checks for new injuries on Dave every morning before school starts?
(a) The principal.
(b) Mr. Zeigler.
(c) Miss Woods.
(d) The school nurse.
5. Beginning in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what does Dave's mother do on the days his father is away at work?
(a) She goes on shopping sprees all day.
(b) She lies on the couch all day, watching television in her bathrobe.
(c) She volunteers at the hospital.
(d) She volunteers at the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
2. Where is Dave taken after the meeting in Mr. Hansen's office?
3. What kind of pets does Dave's family have Chapter 2, Good Times?
4. What kind of a housekeeper is Dave's mother during the good times?
5. What is Dave's mother's favorite weapon against him?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)