|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave feel when he is not allowed to go camping?
(a) He is glad to be away from his mother.
(b) Like an outcast.
(c) Like a free man.
(d) He is happier than he has been in a long time.
2. What happens to Dave when he forgets what his mother sent him to do in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) He gets banned from the house.
(b) He gets sent to his room.
(c) She slaps him in the face, giving him a bloody nose.
(d) He is sent to bed without supper.
3. In the beginning, how does Dave find out if he can come out of his room to play?
(a) His brothers ask Father.
(b) His brothers ask Mother.
(c) His brothers tell him it's okay.
(d) His mother comes into the room to tell him.
4. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) She paints the steps leading to the garage red, placing mats over them before the paint is dry.
(b) She lies on the couch and falls asleep.
(c) She calls her husband and tells him to come home.
(d) She goes to her bedroom to lie down.
5. Why does Dave want to finish washing the dishes as quickly as possible in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) So he can finish his homework.
(b) So he can make his bed.
(c) So he can have his brother's leftover breakfast.
(d) So he can play ball before school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave's family live in Chapter 2, Good Times?
2. For what reason does Dave think he has been called into the principal's office in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
3. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
4. What nickname does Dave's father use for him?
5. Why does Dave's mother push his face into the counter in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)