|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dave's mother have him sleep on the night of the chair incident?
(a) In the bottom bunk.
(b) In her bed.
(c) On the floor.
(d) In the top bunk.
2. Why does Dave not mind running to school in the morning?
(a) He can get there early enough to steal food from other children's lunch bags.
(b) He can play tag with the other children in the schoolyard.
(c) He likes to get to school early and talk to the teachers
(d) He likes to stay in shape for the track team.
3. What new punishment does Dave's mother invent for him in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) No more television ever.
(b) No more snacks.
(c) No bike riding.
(d) No more pets.
4. What is the favorite thing Dave's mother does for her family Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Washing and ironing their clothes.
(b) Praying with them before bed.
(c) Creating new and exotic meals.
(d) Singing to them at bedtime.
5. Where does Dave's family live in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) In a two-bedroom house in Daly City, outside of San Francisco.
(b) In a two-bedroom house in Los Angeles.
(c) In a three-bedroom house in San Francisco.
(d) In a three-bedroom house in El Paso.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dave's favorite place in Golden Gate Park?
2. When Dave is called back to the office from his classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue, who is there to see him?
3. Who is Dave's best friend when he repeats first grade?
4. What does Dave make sure that everyone knows about the scar on his chest?
5. Why does Dave want to finish washing the dishes as quickly as possible in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)