|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dave compare his family to before the abuse started?
(a) The Cleaver family.
(b) The Partridge family.
(c) The Ingalls family.
(d) The Brady Bunch.
2. Why does Dave's mother start to cry on Christmas Day in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) She is so happy to have a real family.
(b) She burned her hand on the oven.
(c) She misses her mother.
(d) She is sad that Christmas is almost over.
3. What does Dave's mother tell him in Chapter 1, The Rescue to say happened to his face?
(a) He fell down the stairs.
(b) His brother hit him.
(c) The dog jumped on him.
(d) He ran into a door.
4. What is Dave's punishment after the camping trip is over?
(a) He has to do his brother's chores.
(b) He has to do the dishes every night.
(c) He is never to speak again unless he is told to.
(d) He has to mow the lawn.
5. When Dave is called back to the office from his classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue, who is there to see him?
(a) His mother and Mr. Hansen.
(b) His mother and brothers.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) A policeman, Mr. Hansen, Mr. Zeigler, and Miss Woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Dave's father?
2. In Chapter 2, Good Times, when does Dave's mom hug him, giving him a feeling of warmth and safety?
3. Where does Dave's mother have him sleep on the night of the chair incident?
4. Who does Dave show the scar on his chest to while he is in the principal's office?
5. What is the name of Dave's father?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)