|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Dave's father use for him?
(b) Big Guy.
2. What does Dave's mother explain to her children while their cat is having kittens?
(a) To keep away from the mother cat.
(b) The miracle of birth.
(c) How cats mate.
(d) Not to touch the kittens.
3. How does Dave's mother surprise him after he finishes washing the dishes in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) She tells him he did a good job with the dishes.
(b) She allows him to eat the milk and cereal leftover in his brother's bowl.
(c) She gives him a kiss on the forehead.
(d) She tells him she is proud of him.
4. In the beginning, how does Dave find out if he can come out of his room to play?
(a) His brothers ask Father.
(b) His brothers tell him it's okay.
(c) His brothers ask Mother.
(d) His mother comes into the room to tell him.
5. Why does Dave's mother push his face into the counter in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) She hears him using foul language.
(b) She sees him hurting his brother.
(c) He sasses her.
(d) She catches him with his hands out of the dish water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new punishment does Dave's mother invent for him in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
2. Where does Dave's family live in Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. What do Dave and his family like to do in the springtime in Chapter 2, Good Times?
4. When does Dave's mother start decorating for the Christmas holidays in Chapter 2, Good Times?
5. What does Dave say happened to his face when he is questioned about the bruises in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)