|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dave's best friend when he repeats first grade?
(a) The girl who lives next door.
(b) His cousin.
(c) A boy from his neighborhood.
(d) His brother Stan.
2. Chapter 2, Good Times, what does Dave's mother tell Dave and his brothers they should always do?
(a) They should always go to church.
(b) They should always say their prayers.
(c) They should always do the best they can in everything.
(d) They should go to college.
3. What is Dave's mother's biggest asset?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her beauty.
(c) Her love for her family.
(d) Her determination.
4. How does Dave feel when he is not allowed to go camping?
(a) He is happier than he has been in a long time.
(b) Like a free man.
(c) He is glad to be away from his mother.
(d) Like an outcast.
5. How does Dave feel about school in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) He is indifferent to it.
(b) It is his haven away from mother.
(c) It is torture for him.
(d) He hates it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dave want to finish washing the dishes as quickly as possible in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
2. Where does Dave's family live in Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. How does Dave save himself from being forced to lie across the stove?
4. What does Dave's mother explain to her children while their cat is having kittens?
5. Where does Dave's mother have him sleep on the night of the chair incident?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)