|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Bad Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave's favorite place in the world to go during vacation, according to Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) To the city.
(b) The Russian River.
(c) To the sea.
(d) Camping in the Sierras.
2. Where do Dave and his family usually go for summer vacations in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Portola or Memorial Park.
(d) The Sierras.
3. When Dave's mother receives the phone call from the authorities in Chapter 1, The Rescue, what is she told?
(a) That Dave got a detention.
(b) That Dave will be late getting home.
(c) That Dave is in the custody of the juvenile department.
(d) That she should pick up Dave from school.
4. What is Dave told after the phone call to his mother in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) Dave is going back to his mother.
(b) Dave should not make his mother angry.
(c) Dave is free.
(d) Dave is to blame for everything.
5. What does Dave's mother make him and his brothers to do for hours at a time in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) Wash every piece of silverware over and over.
(b) Search the entire house for things she has lost.
(c) Wash the floors.
(d) Clean the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the contents of the lunch Dave's mother has been making him every day for three years?
2. What happens to Dave when he forgets what his mother sent him to do in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
3. When Dave gets home from school one day in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what does his mother tell him?
4. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
5. What do Dave and his family like to do in the springtime in Chapter 2, Good Times?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)