|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Accident.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new punishment does Dave's mother invent for him in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) No more pets.
(b) No bike riding.
(c) No more snacks.
(d) No more television ever.
2. After the chair incident, what does Dave's mother tell the doctor and Dave's father happened to Dave?
(a) He fell out of a tree.
(b) He fell off his bike.
(c) He fell out of bed.
(d) He fell down the stairs.
3. What is Russell's reaction to the harsh way mother talks to Dave?
(a) No reaction.
(b) He cries.
(c) He jumps back, startled.
(d) He cringes in fear.
4. What does Dave's father do when his mother decides Santa would not be coming to Dave?
(a) He buys Dave a huge pile of toys.
(b) He leaves the house.
(c) He agrees with Dave's mother.
(d) He buys Dave two paint-by-numbers kits.
5. Why isn't Dave allowed to get a ride to school with his brothers?
(a) He is no longer considered a member of the family.
(b) He gets car sick.
(c) There is no room for him.
(d) He is too smelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dave feel as he watches the sunset after being stabbed?
2. Why does Dave not mind running to school in the morning?
3. What does Dave do when he finds that his stab wound is infected?
4. What form of punishment does Dave get after his mother decides sitting in the corner is no longer effective?
5. When Dave's mother receives the phone call from the authorities in Chapter 1, The Rescue, what is she told?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)