|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Accident.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave decide to do when he realizes that he finally beat his mother in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) He will ask his father to take him away.
(b) He will run away.
(c) He will beg his mother to leave him alone.
(d) He will use any tactic to survive.
2. Why is Dave afraid to give his mother's phone number to the authorities?
(a) He doesn't want to disturb her.
(b) He is afraid of what she will do to him.
(c) He is afraid his brothers will punish him.
(d) He doesn't want her to get in trouble.
3. Which member of the family watches Dave's every move and reports his actions back to his mother?
4. Beginning in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, who becomes Dave's protector?
(a) His father.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His brother.
5. What is Dave thinking as he looks at his stab wound and sits at the bottom of the stairs?
(a) He wills his wound to heal.
(b) He thinks he is a pitiful creature.
(c) He thinks his mother will eventually kill him.
(d) He thinks he will die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the disgusting punishment Dave's mother invents for him when the family is vacationing at the Russian River in in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food?
2. How does Dave's mother look on a typical day?
3. How does Dave feel about school in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
4. Where does Dave have to go while the rest of the family goes camping?
5. What do Dave and his family like to do in the springtime in Chapter 2, Good Times?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)