|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Accident.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) She paints the steps leading to the garage red, placing mats over them before the paint is dry.
(b) She lies on the couch and falls asleep.
(c) She calls her husband and tells him to come home.
(d) She goes to her bedroom to lie down.
2. What is Dave's mother's biggest asset?
(a) Her beauty.
(b) Her love for her family.
(c) Her intelligence.
(d) Her determination.
3. What is Dave's mother's name?
(a) Catherine Roberts.
(b) Catherine Stephens.
(c) Catherine Josephs.
(d) Catherine Roerva.
4. What do Dave and his family like to do in the springtime in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Visit the zoo.
(b) Plant the vegetable garden.
(c) Wash the windows.
(d) Go on picnics.
5. Where does Dave go when he finishes his chores after school?
(a) To the neighbor's house.
(b) To bed.
(c) Out in the yard.
(d) To stand in the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What form of punishment does Dave get after his mother decides sitting in the corner is no longer effective?
2. When Dave is called back to the office from his classroom in Chapter 1, The Rescue, who is there to see him?
3. What nickname does Dave's father use for him?
4. What is the new bed assigned to Dave by his mother in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food?
5. What is the code of Dave's family?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)