|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Accident.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave get caught asking for food on the way to school?
(a) His mother sees him as she drives his brother's to school.
(b) He accidentally goes to a house where a woman knows his mother.
(c) His father catches him at a neighbor's house.
(d) His brothers see him going up to houses.
2. Dave's mother comes after him as he sits in his chair in the bedroom in Chapter 3, Bad Boy. What does she do to him?
(a) She tells him she is sorry.
(b) She brushes his hair.
(c) She gives him a hug.
(d) She hits him over and over and dislocates his shoulder.
3. What does Dave's mother force him to drink that burns the flesh from his mouth?
(c) Dish Soap.
4. Which member of the family watches Dave's every move and reports his actions back to his mother?
5. What is the disgusting punishment Dave's mother invents for him when the family is vacationing at the Russian River in in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food?
(a) She forces him to eat rotten food.
(b) She forces him to clean Russell's diaper with his bare hands.
(c) She pushes a soiled diaper in his face, telling him to eat it.
(d) She forces him to eat worms from the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dave's mother have him sleep on the night of the chair incident?
2. What does Dave think about 'the accident' with his mother when he regains consciousness?
3. How does Dave's mother look on a typical day?
4. How does Dave feel about his father after he tells his father about the stabbing?
5. Why isn't Dave allowed to get a ride to school with his brothers?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)