|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Accident.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave decide to do when he realizes that he finally beat his mother in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) He will use any tactic to survive.
(b) He will beg his mother to leave him alone.
(c) He will run away.
(d) He will ask his father to take him away.
2. Where does Dave's mother have him sleep on the night of the chair incident?
(a) In the top bunk.
(b) On the floor.
(c) In her bed.
(d) In the bottom bunk.
3. Dave's mother pushes her finger down his throat, forcing him to vomit up the frozen food he stole at school. What does she do then?
(a) She forces him to eat rotten garbage.
(b) She makes him stand in the corner.
(c) She forces him to eat the vomited food.
(d) She forces him to kneel on the kitchen floor all night.
4. Beginning in Chapter 3, Bad Boy, who becomes Dave's protector?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) The neighbor.
5. What does Dave's mother tell the principal in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food?
(a) Dave hurts himself and makes up wild stories.
(b) Dave is always falling down.
(c) Dave gets into fights in the neighborhood.
(d) Dave's brothers hurt him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the disgusting punishment Dave's mother invents for him when the family is vacationing at the Russian River in in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food?
2. What is the favorite thing Dave's mother does for her family Chapter 2, Good Times?
3. What does Dave's mother proceed to do after she announces to her children that she is sick Chapter 2, Good Times?
4. Where does Dave's family live in Chapter 2, Good Times?
5. What are most of Dave's parent's arguments about?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)