|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Accident.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Dave receive dinner during the summer of 1971?
(a) Every four days.
(b) Once every other day.
(c) Every day.
(d) Once every three days.
2. What is the favorite thing Dave's mother does for her family Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Creating new and exotic meals.
(b) Praying with them before bed.
(c) Singing to them at bedtime.
(d) Washing and ironing their clothes.
3. Where is Dave taken after the meeting in Mr. Hansen's office?
(b) To his father's workplace.
(c) Back to his classroom.
(d) The police station.
4. Who checks for new injuries on Dave every morning before school starts?
(a) Mr. Zeigler.
(b) The school nurse.
(c) The principal.
(d) Miss Woods.
5. Why does Dave's mother start to cry on Christmas Day in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) She is so happy to have a real family.
(b) She misses her mother.
(c) She is sad that Christmas is almost over.
(d) She burned her hand on the oven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave's mother tell him to do after she changes his bloody clothes in in Chapter 5, The Accident?
2. Chapter 2, Good Times, who is in command of all family matters in Dave's household?
3. When Dave's mother receives the phone call from the authorities in Chapter 1, The Rescue, what is she told?
4. Who is Dave's best friend when he repeats first grade?
5. How does Dave's mother feel after she stabs him?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)