|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Accident.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Dave does when he gets to school in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) He goes to his homeroom.
(b) He goes to the auditorium for assembly.
(c) He goes to the lunch room for milk.
(d) He goes to the school office and is then sent to the nurse.
2. What is the name of Dave's father?
(a) Stephen David.
(b) Joseph Stephen.
(c) Stephen Joseph.
(d) David Joseph.
3. What is the rare thing Dave's mother does when he finishes eating in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
(a) She gives him a hug.
(b) She drives him to school.
(c) She makes him a lunch.
(d) She combs his hair.
4. How often does Dave receive dinner during the summer of 1971?
(a) Once every three days.
(b) Every four days.
(c) Every day.
(d) Once every other day.
5. After the chair incident, what does Dave's mother tell the doctor and Dave's father happened to Dave?
(a) He fell down the stairs.
(b) He fell off his bike.
(c) He fell out of a tree.
(d) He fell out of bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dave feel about school in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
2. In Chapter 3, Bad Boy, what do Dave's parents do from 3 p.m. until bedtime when his father is not working?
3. Why is Dave afraid to give his mother's phone number to the authorities?
4. What is the occupation of Dave's father?
5. How does Dave feel about telling the story of his injuries in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)