|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Accident.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Dave receive lunch during the summer of 1971?
(b) Once a week .
(c) Every three days.
(d) Every other day.
2. Where does Dave's family live in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) In a two-bedroom house in Daly City, outside of San Francisco.
(b) In a three-bedroom house in El Paso.
(c) In a three-bedroom house in San Francisco.
(d) In a two-bedroom house in Los Angeles.
3. What is Dave's punishment if he looks at one of his brothers?
(a) A kick.
(b) No food.
(c) A slap in the face.
(d) A burn from the stove.
4. Which member of the family watches Dave's every move and reports his actions back to his mother?
5. What new punishment does Dave's mother invent for him in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
(a) No more pets.
(b) No more television ever.
(c) No bike riding.
(d) No more snacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dave's best friend when he repeats first grade?
2. How does Dave feel about telling the story of his injuries in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
3. What is the first thing Dave does when he gets to school in Chapter 1, The Rescue?
4. How does Dave feel as he watches the sunset after being stabbed?
5. What does Dave's mother make him and his brothers to do for hours at a time in Chapter 3, Bad Boy?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)