|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Accident.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dave feel as he watches the sunset after being stabbed?
(d) Warm and alive.
2. After the chair incident, what does Dave's mother tell the doctor and Dave's father happened to Dave?
(a) He fell out of bed.
(b) He fell out of a tree.
(c) He fell down the stairs.
(d) He fell off his bike.
3. When Dave's mother receives the phone call from the authorities in Chapter 1, The Rescue, what is she told?
(a) That Dave will be late getting home.
(b) That Dave is in the custody of the juvenile department.
(c) That she should pick up Dave from school.
(d) That Dave got a detention.
4. What does Dave's father eventually do when he keeps losing the arguments with his wife?
(a) He sits and cries.
(b) He packs a bag and goes to work.
(c) He goes to bed.
(d) He hides in the garage.
5. Who does Dave show the scar on his chest to while he is in the principal's office?
(a) The nurse.
(b) A policeman.
(c) The principal.
(d) The teachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave's mother teach him in a small trenched hole at the Russian River?
2. What does Dave's mother do after Dave is stabbed?
3. What does the principal give to Dave after the meeting in his office?
4. What does Dave's mother force him to drink that burns the flesh from his mouth?
5. How does Dave feel when he is not allowed to go camping?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)