|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Accident.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave's mother's reaction when she finds out he has been stealing lunches at school?
(a) She makes him eat until he is sick.
(b) She tapes his mouth shut.
(c) She makes him eat his food off the floor.
(d) She doesn't feed him all weekend.
2. How does Dave manage to steal food from his classmates?
(a) He grabs food right off the lunch tables.
(b) He grabs the lunch bags of the smaller children.
(c) Before school while his classmates are outside playing.
(d) He sneaks into the lockers before lunch.
3. During the good years, when do the holidays begin for Dave's family?
(b) New Year's Day.
4. What are Dave and his brothers allowed to do on Christmas Eve in Chapter 2, Good Times?
(a) Stay up late.
(b) Wait for Santa until they fall asleep.
(c) Make cookies.
(d) Open one present.
5. How does Dave get caught asking for food on the way to school?
(a) His father catches him at a neighbor's house.
(b) His brothers see him going up to houses.
(c) He accidentally goes to a house where a woman knows his mother.
(d) His mother sees him as she drives his brother's to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who checks for new injuries on Dave every morning before school starts?
2. Dave's mother pushes her finger down his throat, forcing him to vomit up the frozen food he stole at school. What does she do then?
3. What does Dave's mother do after Dave is stabbed?
4. What is Dave's punishment after the camping trip is over?
5. What does Dave do when he finds that his stab wound is infected?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)