|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen think of the shower?
2. What does Helen learn about after breakfast the next morning?
3. What does Jenny's father want to measure?
4. What is different for James and Helen after he remembers?
5. What does Helen do when she sees the sign-in paper in the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jenny's mother respond after Helen reads to her?
2. What is significant about the nest in the tree that James sees?
3. What does Helen decide to do after Dan leaves during games night and why?
4. What changes after Billy and Helen experience his memory?
5. What does James tell Helen when they are backstage, and how does she respond?
6. Why does Billy come to Jenny's house?
7. How does Helen's love for reading help her when she gets to Jenny's house?
8. Why is the food different now from what Jenny remembers?
9. Why does Helen think she is haunting this life?
10. What happens when Helen goes to see James after her counseling session?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Helen find in the false drawer of the dresser, and what does this tell her about Jenny?
Essay Topic 2
Describe what happens each morning after breakfast. Include Helen's role in this activity.
Essay Topic 3
What does Helen see when she witnesses James' memory of his death?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)