|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James ask Helen?
2. What does James tell her he has to do?
3. How does Dan react when his daughter explains why she called him by the wrong name?
4. What does Helen question?
5. What happens when James and Helen touch for the first time at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is significant about the nest in the tree that James sees?
2. What is Helen supposed to do with the journal in Prayer Corner?
3. What does James find out about Billy's father when he goes to visit the mother?
4. What does James tell Helen when she sneaks out to talk with him?
5. What does Helen do when she calls Mr. Brown?
6. Why does James think he is haunting this life?
7. What happens when Helen tries to get hold of James?
8. How does Helen cover for herself when she accidentally calls Jenny's father by the wrong name?
9. Why are Jenny's parents concerned about James?
10. What does Helen think of the shower?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Helen find in the false drawer of the dresser, and what does this tell her about Jenny?
Essay Topic 2
How does Helen overcome the challenges she faces as she goes back to school in Jenny's body.
Essay Topic 3
Describe what happens each morning after breakfast. Include Helen's role in this activity.
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)