|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person Helen cleaves to?
2. How does James think Helen will feel when Helen gets a body?
3. What happens when Helen tells her host about James?
4. What odd thing happens to Helen when she is in James' bed?
5. How does James feel when Helen touches him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the different hosts the ghost has had over the decades, and what common link did they share?
2. How is Helen different from the other ghosts that James knows?
3. How does meeting James change how Helen feels about Mr. and Mrs. Brown?
4. What reaction does Helen have when she hears Mr. and Mrs. Brown discuss having children?
5. Helen inadvertently kisses James. How do they both react?
6. Where is Helen when she gets her first flash memory and what does she see?
7. Compare and contrast James and Helen's memories.
8. What happens to Helen when she realizes that she can't get into Mr. Brown's house?
9. How does James respond when Helen asks if there are others like her?
10. How does Helen react when James asks if she wants to take over someone's body?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What physical and emotional signs show that Helen and James are beginning to care more for each other?
Essay Topic 2
What happens to the relationship between Jenny's parents?
Essay Topic 3
What does Helen see when she witnesses James' memory of his death?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)