|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Helen and James go to work together?
2. How do Helen and James communicate in class?
3. How do the people around the girl respond?
4. What does Mr. Brown tell James?
5. What does Helen help James with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Helen when she realizes that she can't get into Mr. Brown's house?
2. How are movies different from when Helen lived, and what does she think about them?
3. What reaction does Helen have when she hears Mr. and Mrs. Brown discuss having children?
4. Compare and contrast James and Helen's memories.
5. How does the connection with James almost send her back to the grave?
6. What happens when Helen finally moves into the girl?
7. How is Helen's second experience of entering a person different from the first experience?
8. Who is the boy and how did he get in the body?
9. What does Helen tell James about her love in her past life?
10. What is the girl's home life like?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe in detail the challenges Helen faces as she tries to take over a new body.
Essay Topic 2
Mitch is a rough character who still obviously cares about his family. How does the reader see the rough side, and how does he display the caring side of his character?
Essay Topic 3
Describe how Helen and James' relationship changes once she takes over Jenny's body.
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)