|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Helen and James communicate in class?
2. What scares Helen about taking over a body?
3. Where do the boy and the ghost go to speak?
4. How does the ghost feel about the handsome face in her memory?
5. What odd thing happens to Helen when she is in James' bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Helen feel when she goes back to Jenny's house?
2. What happens when Helen finally moves into the girl?
3. How does Mitch treat James?
4. What does Helen tell James about her love in her past life?
5. How does Helen help James when he finds the envelope in the car?
6. What is the girl's home life like?
7. What is so important about the third Sunday of every month?
8. How is Helen different from the other ghosts that James knows?
9. How does Helen get to know James better and what do they do together?
10. Why does Helen remain linked to the girl without entering her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What differences does Helen face in the modern world, and how does she respond to these differences?
Essay Topic 2
Mitch is a rough character who still obviously cares about his family. How does the reader see the rough side, and how does he display the caring side of his character?
Essay Topic 3
Describe in great detail how the connection between Helen and Mr. Brown changes after she meets James.
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)