|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the ghost cleave to at the party when her young host dies?
2. The ghost remembers all the following regarding her past life except what?
3. How does it feel to be in the girl's body?
4. What happens when Helen tells her host about James?
5. What happens when her host dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the ghost gets too distant from her host, and how does she prevent this?
2. How does Helen show that she does somewhat control Mr. Brown's mind as James leaves on a bicycle?
3. What happens to Helen when she realizes that she can't get into Mr. Brown's house?
4. How does the ghost know she influences Mr. Brown, and what does she wonder?
5. Who are the different hosts the ghost has had over the decades, and what common link did they share?
6. What happens when Helen finally moves into the girl?
7. How are movies different from when Helen lived, and what does she think about them?
8. What reaction does Helen have when she hears Mr. and Mrs. Brown discuss having children?
9. How does Helen get to know James better and what do they do together?
10. Where is Helen when she gets her first flash memory and what does she see?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Helen find in the false drawer of the dresser, and what does this tell her about Jenny?
Essay Topic 2
Write about the connection between Helen and Mr. Brown. How do they help each other, and what happens when they become separated?
Essay Topic 3
Explain in detail how Helen has survived over the decades since her death.
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)