|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dan and Cathy do before breakfast?
(b) Arrange a car pool.
(c) Discuss the day's plans.
2. What does Jenny's mother ask when she comes to tuck her daughter in?
(a) She wants to know if she's right with God.
(b) If she had a good day.
(c) If she is really serious about dating.
(d) If she will pray with her tomorrow.
3. How does Helen get out of the house to see James?
(a) She can't get out. She's trapped.
(b) She climbs out a window.
(c) He comes to rescue her.
(d) She walks out.
4. What does Helen take a picture of?
(a) Her and James together.
(b) The house James lives in.
(c) The car.
(d) The dog.
5. What does Helen smell as she prays for James?
(c) Wet hay and warm milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Helen call when she can't get through to James?
2. What does Helen hear after she whispers for God to come into her heart?
3. What does James see in a tree?
4. What does Helen announce after smelling gardenias in the room?
5. Who calls to Helen from Heaven?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the adults think Jenny is having relations with Mr. Brown?
2. What does James tell Helen when they are backstage, and how does she respond?
3. What happens when Helen goes to see James after her counseling session?
4. What happens when Helen goes to the counselor at church?
5. How does Jenny's mother respond after Helen reads to her?
6. Why does Billy come to Jenny's house?
7. Why won't Billy's friends hang out with James?
8. What is Helen supposed to do with the journal in Prayer Corner?
9. Why does James think he is haunting this life?
10. Why does Helen think she is haunting this life?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)